Chapter Twenty One

When the Butterflies Came

  "Jung Soojung?"Jonghyun asked.Jaysica nodded.Krystal looked at Jonghyun then at Amber.She slightly shook her head.Ontoria were in the kitchen,getting dessert ready.

"Anio.We never heard of anyone name Jung Soojung."Amber said after getting Krystal's sign.

  "Well, I heard someone name Soojung."Krystal said.

"Chinjia?!"Jessica asked.

  "Ne.There's a sunbaenim at the university who's obsessed with a girl name Soojung.And one day,she disappeared, so you can say,he's kind of crazy.He calls me Soojung when I first met him."Jungie really believed what I said!I'm sorry I have to lie.Jonghyun thought.

"What's his name?"Jay asked.

  "Minho,I think."

"Minho sunbaenim?"Luna asked as she returned from the bathroom.

  "You know him?"Amber asked.She didn't know who this Minho was.

"Ne.I've heard that he used this girl name Soojung.And after she found out the truth,she disappeared."Luna said.

  "I really want to meet him now."Jay said.

"Why are you looking for someone name Soojung?"Jonghyun asked.Why are you looking for my Jungie?!He thought.

  "Nothing."Jaysica said at the same time.


"That Jessica noona and Jay hyung are really weird."Jonghyun said as they left Ontoria's house after the dinner.

  "Good thing, we didn't tell them about Krys."Amber said as Jongstal nodded in agreement.

"But I'm still wondering why they're looking for me."Krystal said.

  "Don't think too much about it."Jonghyun said as he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Dino,let's go to the karaoke!"Amber exclaimed.

  "Good idea!Kaja!"Jonghyun said.

"Let's go!"Kryber shouted as they ran away,leaving Jonghyun alone.

  "Yah!Wait for me!"Jonghyun yelled as he started chasing Kryber.They didn't know that someone was watching them they whole time.That was Choi Minho.


 Days passed and Krystal got over Taemin.But she still refused to talk to him or Key.Suzy was still good friends with Krystal and Amber.They would still hang out and have a girls' night out.Myungsoo had befriended Jonghyun.Minho and Jonghyun were still not talking with each other.Sulli and Taemin were going pretty smooth.Key however had a new girl clinging onto him,Nicole Jung.

  "Key oppa!"Nicole exclaimed as she spotted Key.She immediately ran towards him.

"Hey...Nicole."Key said.Obviously he was irraited.Taemin just chuckled as he saw the sight."What are you doing here?"

  "To cheer you on!Today's soccer match is going to decided which team gets to play against the other university."She replied.

"You're just going to make me-"Key stopped when the other team step onto the field.Key and Taemin were on the red team with Luhan,Sehun,Suho,Lay,Xiumin,Chen,Sungyeol,and Woohyun.On the blue team,the team they were going against were Jonghyun,Minho,Myungsoo,Hoya,Kris,Tao,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,D.O, and Kai.Key then noticed Amber,Krystal,and Suzy cheering for the blue team.He looked to his left and saw Sulli and Nicole cheering.Why can't we be back to normal?Why can't you cheer for me instead?He thought as he stared at Amber."Hyung!We're starting!"Taemin yelled.Key finally came back to his senses as he started getting in place.The coach blew the whistle and the soccer match started."Kai,pass it to Kris hyung!"Minho yelled as he was the captain of the blue team.Kai kicked the ball towards Kris.He then kicked the ball in the goal.Score!Yellow team got the first goal.On and on the game went for hours,finally it was the last minute of the game.The score right now was 3 to 3.Red team has the ball.Key passed it to Luhan.He dribbled it closer to the goal then passed it to Taemin.Taemin kicked it in and...the goal keeper,D.O caught it.D.O then threw it back in the field.Blue team's turn now.Chanyeol passed the ball to Jonghyun and he passed it to Minho, who kicked it in the goal.The gold keeper,Sehun,missed.The coach blew the whistle.Time was up.The score was 3 to 4.Blue team won the match!"Woohoo!!Go BLUE TEAM!!!"Kryber and Suzy screamed.They ran towards the blue team."Good job,Jjong oppa!"Krystal complimented as she hi-5 him.

"You were great,Dino!"Amber also complimented Jonghyun.

  "Give me a hug!"Jonghyun said as he spread in arms.

"Eww!!You smell!"Kryber said as they laughed.

  "Oppa!You did great!"Suzy complimented her boyfriend.

"Gomawo.Thanks for coming to watch me play."Myungsoo said as he hugged Suzy.

  "See!Even Suzy hugged the smelly Myungsoo.Why can't you guys hug me too?"Jonghyun pouted.

"In your dreams!"Kryber laughed.

  "Looks like Jonghyun hyung got rejected!"Kris,Tao,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,D.O,and Kai joked.

"Yah!Who said I got rejected?!I don't even like them!"Jonghyun said.

  "Dino got rejected.But not by us.He got rejected by L-"Amber started but Jonghyun covered .

"No one!"Jonghyun quickly denied."Am!Come over here!"He started dragging her to the bleachers.

  "Jjong oppa got rejected by Lu-"Krystal started.

"Jungie!Get over here!"Jonghyun yelled.

  "Gotta go!"Krystal then went to Jongber.

"What did you say?"Jonghyun asked as Krystal sat next to Amber.

  "Nothing!"Krystal quickly replied."Oppa,let's go celebrate with the team tonight."

"Good idea!"Jonghyun then turned to Amber, who was staring at Key."What do you say llama?"

  "What?"Amber asked.

"Celebrate?"Jonghyun asked.

  "Okay!"

"Guys!!!Come over here!!"Jonghyun called to the team.

  "What is it?"Chanyeol asked.

"Wanna go celebrate our win tonight?"

  "Chinjia??!"

"Jungie here, is going to pay."Jonghyun joked.

  "Yah!"

"I'm just kidding!I'll pay."

  "Woohoo!!"The guys yelled in excitement.

"Minho hyung!Come with us!"Tao exclaimed.

  "Me?"Minho asked as he heard his name.The team nodded except Jongstal and Amber, who kept staring at Keycole."I don't know..."

"He can come,right hyung?"Baekhyun asked.

  "Of course!It's a team win!"Jonghyun said feeling uneasy.

"Kaja!"The guys yelled as they started going towards the bus station.Jonghyun,Krystal,and Amber followed behind.

  "Oppa,are you sure?"Krystal asked.

"I can't do anything since the team wanted him to go and he's the team captain."Jonghyun replied.Krystal shrugged then turned to Amber.

  "Am,I saw how you were looking at Key oppa.If you can't forget him then go back to him."Krystal said.

"Bwoh?!No way!I'll never go back to him."Amber said.

  "Llama,no one's going to hold you back."Jonghyun said.

"I don't know.I'll think about it."

  "You better think fast.Or else someone's going to steal him away."


"Anyone here in a relationship?"Hoya suddenly asked.

  "Nope."Krystal said."But...there's 2 within our group here who might be in a relationship pretty soon."

"Who?!"Baekyeol exclaimed.

  "Guess."

"I know!"Kris exclaimed.

  "Who?"Tao asked.

"Jonghyun hyung!"Kris exclaimed.

  "Chinjia?!?"They all exclaimed except Minho,Amber,Kris,Jonghyun,and Krystal.

"Correct!"Krystal said.

  "I told you not to tell them!"Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Wae?"Krystal asked with aegyo.

  "You know I never win to your aegyo."

"Who is it,Krystal-sshi?"Kai asked.

  "Luna Park."

"Luna?!?!"They all exclaimed.Jonghyun hid is face behind Amber in embarrassment.

  "Woah!I can't believe it!"Hoya said.

"But isn't she dating?"Myungsoo asked.

  "Anio.The guy you guys always see dropping her off and picking her up is her brother.And he's married."Krystal said.

"Did you ask her yet?"D.O asked.

  "He did.And got rejected every time.But this time,I'm sure she won't reject him."

"How are you so sure?"Jonghyun asked.He have no clue what Krystal was planning.

  "Hehehe."Krystal smiled evily.Minho watched Krystal the whole time.She's so much like Soojung.Minho thought.

"Wait!Who's the other person?"Baekhyun asked.

  "Our llama."Krystal said.

"Amber??!"Krystal nodded while giggling.

  "With who?!"

"You guys know Key?The guy on the red team?"They nodded."He was her ex.And they might be getting back together, obviously because he can't forget her and she can't forget him."

  "Wow!These are some shocking news."Kris said.

"We all know Myungsoo and Suzy are dating.Jonghyun hyung and Amber might be soon.Who else is left?"Hoya said.

  "Why are you so interested?"Suzy asked.

"Cause I'm lonely..."Hoya faked cry.

  "What about Eunji?Weren't you courting her?"Suzy asked.

"She has  a boyfriend who's 6 years older than her."Kai said.

  "Chinjia??!Who is he?"Suzy asked.

"I think his name was...Seo In Guk.The principal of the university's son."Chanyeol said.

  "Wow!"

"I know right."Tao said.

  "But when you're in love, age and status doesn't matter."D.O said.

"D.O's words of wisdom."Baekhyun said.They all crack up.


 Chapter 21!!

Not much Minstal moments!

EXO and some Infinite members introduced!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

~Toshio9