Chapter Two

When the Butterflies Came

 "Minho-sunbaenim, may I ask why you wanted Soojung to be your girlfriend?"Sulli asked Minho as she dragged Soojung back to the crowd.

"I asked Soojung to be my girlfriend because I like her. She's smart,beautiful,kindhearted, and athletic.The perfect girl for me."Minho replied making Soojung blush like mad.Sulli nodded as an approval of Minho's answer as she nudged Soojung."Answer him!" Soojung looked at Minho then Sulli and back to Minho again before saying,"Uhh...I-I-I accept."Soojung answered shyly.

Minho smiled as he said,"You, Jung Soojung is now officially Choi Minho's girlfriend."Soojung could not hide her smile as she was now dating her long-time crush.


  It has been a week since Soojung and Minho started dating. Many girls envious Soojung.On their 1st date, they went to a small cozy cafe just to get to know more about each other.Well, it was only Soojung knowing more about Minho, since all Minho talked and asked about was Sulli.But Soojung didn't seem to mind or suspect anything.She was too happy already that she was dating Minho. All they had done so far were holding hands. Besides, they rarely meet. If they do meet, Sulli and Jonghyun would also be there too. To many people, they didn't look like a couple. They look like friends. Many were wondering if they were really dating. But Minho would always say,"We want to take it slow on our relationship. We want to slowly love each other so that our love for each other won't run out."


 It was now autumn.It was also Soojung and Minho's 1 month anniversary. Soojung was waiting patiently at the cafe where they had their 1st date. Soon enough Minho came with a bouquet of yellow roses."Hey sunbae!"Soojung called as she spotted Minho. Minho took a deep breath before heading towards Soojung.Minho sat across from Soojung as he ordered a latte. "Soojung, I have something to confess."Minho said as he gave Soojung the roses."What is it, sunbae?"Soojung asked, curious of what he was going to confess.

"Do you know the meaning of yellow roses?"Minho asked.Soojung shook her head."Yellow roses means...friendship...Soojung, mainhe.The only reason I asked you to be my girlfriend is to get closer with Sulli. I really liked Sulli but didn't know how to approach her.So I used you to get closer with Sulli and it worked. I telling you this because, I'm going to confess to her so, I wanted to tell you the truth first."Minho confessed.Soojung was really shocked.He used me all this time just to get closer with Sulli unnie. I can't believe it. Soojung thought. "So...you used me all this time, just to get closer with unnie?!?"Soojung could not hold her anger anymore. "Why didn't you just tell me in the first place! I could've help you get close with her without using this stupid method! I actually believe all this time, you were loving me but you just used me!?!? You JERK!! Before, you're going to break up with me, I'm going to break up with you first! We're over Minho!"Soojung yelled, not caring if she didn't use honorfics.Minho was shocked as he saw the quiet, kindhearted Soojung yelled for the first time and those words actually hurt.Did she just dump me?!?! Minho thought.Soojung stood up and grabbed the bouquet.At least, she's going to take the flowers.Minho thought.Wrong! Soojung started hitting Minho with the flowers as she yelled,"You JERK!!"Soojung gave Minho one powerful smack before storming off, crying.Minho just froze right on the spot. " She just dumped me and yelled at me! The quiet, kindhearted Soojung!"Minho muttered,shocked. Minho took out his phone and called Jonghyun right away.


  "Wow! What happened here?"Jonghyun asked as he arrived at the cafe to spot Minho staring off into space as yellow rose petals were scattered everywhere."Minho! Minho! You okay?"Jonghyun asked as Minho finally stopped staring off into space."What happened?Where's Soojung? Did you tell her?"Jonghyun asked.

"Soojung...she..."Minho stuttered.

 "Soojung what?"

"I told her and she dumped me, yelled at me, and I got hit with the roses."

 "She did what?!?"

"Uh-huh.Soojung did all this. I'm still shocked. She called me a jerk and said that I should've just ask her to help hook me up with Sulli instead of using this stupid method."

 "Did she really say that??"Minho nodded."She must be pretty angry then."

"What am I going to do?"

 "Don't know."

"But, you're my best friend! You're suppose to help me!"

 "Yeah, but I didn't tell you to used her. And besides, Soojung does have a point."

"Just help me clean this place up before the owner gets back."Minho and Jonghyun started cleaning the cafe.


 Soojung ran home, crying. She never thought Minho would do that. Soojung loved and trusted Minho with all her heart and he used her.Soojung was crying and crying until she reached the grandmother's grave." Halmoni, how could he do this to me? How could he?"Soojung cried as she kneeled before the grandmother's grave."I miss you so much Halmoni! Can't you come back to me? Can't we live together like we used to? Why did you have to leave me alone in the cruel world?"Soojung cried and cried until she fell asleep in the cemetery, in front of the grandmother's grave.

 Soon it was morning and the cemetery keeper found Soojung lying lifeless in front of the grave. "Miss!! Miss!! Are you okay?"the cemetery keeper asked.Soojung still didn't move."She's burning hot! Sunghee! Call the taxi! We have to take this miss to the hospital!"the cemetery keeper shouted to one of the workers.


 "Soojung, why aren't you picking up!"Sulli exclaimed as she tried to call Soojung since class was going to start soon."Pick up, Soojung!"

"Hey, Sulli.What are you doing?"Minho and Jonghyun asked as they spotted Sulli.

 "Calling Soojung."

"She's not here yet?"Minho asked, suddenly worried.

 "And she's not picking up her phone! Sunbaenim! What happened last night?? I know you guys were together since it's your 1 month anniversary!"

"Actually...After Soojung dumped me,yelled at me, plus I also got hit with the roses, she ran off crying."

 "Bwoh!?!?!She dumped you?!?!?Yelled at you?!?! You got hit?!?What did you do to her?!?! Why is she that mad!?!? Soojung has never yelled at anyone nor dump anyone nor hitted anyone! I'm her best friend and that has never happened! What did you do to her?!?!"Sulli was raging at Minho.

"I-I-I-"Minho started. Ring! Ring! Ring! Sulli's phone was ringing.

 "Soojung!"Sulli muttered before accepting the call."Soojung! Where are you!?! Don't you know how worried I am?!?"

"Yobeosaeyo? Are you Choi Sulli?" the person on the phone asked.

 "N-ne. But who are you? Why do you have Soojung's phone? What did you do to Soojung!?"Hearing this Minho was very worried.

"Don't worry, I didn't do anything to her. I'm Dr.Jang and Miss.Jung Soojung is at the hospital right now. Can you please come immediately?"Dr.Jang said.

 "Bwoh!?!Hospital?!?I'll be right there!"Sulli hung up and started to run. Minho was very worried and curious as why is Soojung at the hospital.


  "Dr.Jang, I'm just having a high fever right? Nothing to worry about right?"Soojung asked as she already woke up and saw Dr.Jang's serious face.

"I'm very sorry to inform you that you have...


A very long chapter two!

What is wrong with Soojung?

Please comment and subscribe!

~Toshio9