Chapter Twenty Three

When the Butterflies Came

 "What is wrong with her?"Minho asked himself as Krystal ran off.Then Suzber came.

"Where's Krys?She said she was going to wait for us here?"Amber asked.

 "I don't know.When she saw my face she ran off, screaming."Minho replied.

"Oh no!"Amber exclaimed as she ran to find Krystal.Minho and Suzy stood there dumbfounded.Amber finally found Krystal under a big tree hugging her knees."What's wrong,Krys?!?!"She exclaimed.

 "Amber,I think Minho sunbaenim looks familiar..."Krystal said.

"What do you mean?"

 "Yesterday,I went to have my check up and the doctor I'm assigned to is a close friend.He's like my older brother,uncle, and father.He knows quite alot about me and my past.He said when I was hospitalized other than Jjong oppa, there were 2 other people who came to visit me.It was a girl and a guy.He said the girl was calling me when I was unconscious and her name was Choi...Choi Sulli."

"What about the guy?"

 "He didn't know who the guy was but he said the guy had big round eyes that look like frogs."

"Then why were you screaming when you saw Minho sunbaenim?"

 "Because his eyes were big round eyes that look like frogs!"

"Oh gosh!Krys,don't rush yourself.Stay calm and let's ask Dino later."Krystal nodded her hand as they walked back to the field.


 "Llama,Jungie!Where were you guys?"Jonghyun asked as he saw Kryber.

"Sorry.We had a little problem."Amber said.

 "Oppa,same place tonight."Krystal said.

"I won't forget."

 "You don't forget but you always come late!"Amber said.

"Yah!I'm late because you guys never prepare.I always have to prepare everything."

 "Yeah right.You're always late because you were always secretly walking Luna-sshi home!"Amber said.

"Ooohhhh!!"The team members exclaimed.

 "Amber!"Amber just stuck her tongue out as she ran off with Jonghyun chasing behind her.Krystal laughed along with everyone else.

"Krystal!"Minho exclaimed.

 "Ne?"She asked like nothing happened.

"Why did you run off?"

 "Uhh....I just thought of something."

"Oh.I thought it was because of me."

 "Anio."

"I was wondering if you wa-"Minho was cut off when Krystal's phone rang.She look at the caller and her face immediately brighten up.She smiled her biggest smile and picked up the call.She look so happy!I wonder who it is!Minho thought."Oppa!"She exclaimed."You missed me?We just met yesterday...Dinner?At your house?...Okay!Should I bring Jjong oppa and Amber too?Okay!See you tomorrow night!Bye!"Krystal ended her call.She turned back to Minho."What were you going to say?"

 "Never mind."

"Are you sure?"Minho nodded.

 "Who was that?"

"Woodongie oppa.Gotta go!I have to asked Amber and Jjong oppa a question."Krystal then ran to Jongber.Woodongie oppa?Who is that?He thought.


 "Soojung!"Wooyoung exclaimed as he spotted Kryber at the market."What are you doing here?"

"Amber and I shopping for food for tonight."Krystal replied.

 "What's important about tonight?"

"We do this every week.We stay up all night eating junk food and watching movies and playing games."

 "Be careful.You aren't that stable yet."

"It's been 3 years.I think I'm fine now."

 "Your making every guy lose to you because of your aegyo."

"Krys!"Krystal heard Amber exclaimed."Oh,who is this?"She asked as she approached Krystal and Wooyoung.

 "This is Woodongie oppa."

"Yah!My name is not Woodongie!"Krystal just laughed.

 "Anyway,this is the guy I was telling you about."

"Ah!I'm Amber,Krys' bestfriend."Amber introduced herself.

 "I'm sorry,but are you a guy or girl?"Krystal burst out laughing.

"Oppa,that's exactly what everyone says when they first see Amber..For your information,she's a girl."

 "Wow!Anyway,Soojung,remember about tomorrow."

"Arasso!I won't forget.Amber and Jjong oppa are going too."

 "See you tomorrow!Bye Soojungie!C'mon give me a hug!"Wooyoung and Krystal hugged while he and Amber fist bumped.

"Bye!"Kryber waved before heading back to Krystal's house.


  "Krys!Hurry and open your house!It's so heavy!"Amber complained as they reached Krystal's house.Krystal quickly looked for her key and opened the door.Surprisingly Jonghyun was already there."You're early today!"Amber exclaimed.

"Jay hyung came to pick Luna up.What took you guys so long?!I've been waiting inside Jungie's house for 2 hours already!"Jonghyun complained.

 "Mainhe.We met Woodongie oppa on the way."Krystal said

"Woodong hyung!?"Kryber nodded as Jonghyun helped them carried the stuff inside.All this time,they didn't know someone had been watching them.That was no other than Choi Minho.He had been following them since at the market when he heard Wooyoung called Krystal 'Soojung'.She really is Jung Soojung!The girl,I've been waiting for.The girl,I love.It's really Soojung!Minho thought.


Sorry for the short chapter!

Minho finally found out that Krystal is Soojung!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9