Chapter Twenty Five

When the Butterflies Came

 "She loves him...She can't forget him...She loves him..."Minho muttered.Ever since that day at the Han River, he had never seen Krystal but was relieved he didn't because he wasn't ready to face Krystal yet.

"Minho oppa,what's wrong?I've seen you muttering to yourself alot lately."Sulli said as she entered the house.

 "Nothing's wrong.Everything's fine.Where have you been?"

"Out with Taemin oppa."

 "Again?"

"Why?He's my boyfriend."

 "Why did you have take Krystal's boyfriend?Why are you doing what you did 3 years ago?"

"Bwoh?!You approached me first.I didn't do anything.You were the one who came to me like Taemin oppa.Maybe,it's because Krystal was a bad girlfriend.So STOP blaming me!"Sulli then stormed off to her room as Minho sighed.


 "Jessica...unnie..."Krystal said as Jessica opened the door.She had asked Luna for the address.

"Soo-Anio.Krystal,what are you doing here?How did you get here?"Jessica asked as she was surprised to see Krystal at her door.

 "Luna-sshi gave me the address.Can we talk?"

"Of course.Come on in."Jessica led Krystal into the house.Krystal noticed many photos hanging on the walls.Photos of Jaysica,Luna,their parents,and photos of the wedding.But one particular photo caught her attention."Is that...me?"Krystal asked.

"Ne.That's you before you went missing."Jessica replied.She then walked to the living room with Krystal following behind."What is it that you want to talk about?"

 "I wanted to clear things up about...that night."Suddenly Jessica felt really nervous and uneasy."You're really my sister?"Jessica nodded."I'm sorry.I guess I was too shock that night.I'm so sorry.And also,I think I was too unreasonable."

"G-gwenchana."Jessica stuttered.

 "I thought about this for many days.And last night...I have finally come down to a conclusion."

"What is it?"

 "I believe it.I believe you're my sister.I believe everything you said...I believe you.So,what about we start all over?"

"Soojung-ah!I have waited for this moment all my life.Of course!We'll start all over even if our parents are not here,let's be the most loving sisters out there.Soojung-ah...Gomawo."Jessica cried as she hugged Krystal.

 "Unnie...Can we go see umma and appa?"

"Of course."The Jung sisters then left to the cemetery to meet their parents.


 "Sica unnie!Where's Jay oppa?"Luna asked as she spotted Jessica waiting for her outside the university.

"Jay oppa had a meeting."Jessica replied.Jay had asked Jessica to pick Luna up at the university since he had a very important meeting.

 "Krystal-sshi,annyeonghasaeyo.Looks like you found my house."Luna said as she noticed Krystal beside Jessica.

"Ne.Thank you very much,Luna-sshi."Krystal replied.

 "Sunyoung-ah,let's hurry back.I have something to announce to Jay oppa and you."Jessica said.Luna nodded as she and Krystal got in the car and Jessica drove them back to the house.

"Sunyoung?"Krystal asked,confused as they arrived at Jaysica's house.Luna headed to her room to change.And the Jung sisters went into the kitchen.

 "Luna's Korean name."Jessica said.

"Ah..."

 "Jay oppa's family lives in Seattle.Luna was born there.Since they were Korean,they still need to give her a Korean name.Like me,I'm Jung Sooyeon,Jay oppa is Park Jaebum,and Luna is Park Sunyoung."

"May I ask how you and your husband met?"

 "Jay oppa's family went for a vacation to Korea and at that time,my parents decided to come to Korea for the first time since you went missing and we met then.We had a long distance relationship.Jay oppa was in Seattle while I was in LA.After finishing high school,we decided to continue our studies in Korea,together.We were a couple for 5 years with fights here and there but we were going strong.Exactly on our university graduation,Jay oppa proposed.And we got married.About a year later,his parents passed away,so Luna started living with us.We go back and forth from Korea to the states."

"What are you guys talking about?"Luna asked as she came down from her room with a new and more comfortable outfit.

 "Krystal wanted to how your oppa and I met."

"Did she really want to know or did you just start blabbing?"Luna joked.

 "Yah!You really did wanted to know,right Krystal?"Jessica turned to Krystal.

"I didn't ask you anything."Krystal teased.Luna hi-5 Krystal."I'm just joking,unnie!"

 "Why is it so noisy in here?!?"They heard a guy's voice.

"Jay oppa!The girls are ganging up on me!"Jessica exclaimed.Luna and Krystal were still laughing

 "Luna!"Jay exclaimed."Oh!Krystal,what are you doing here?"

"I came to talk with Jessica unnie and she invited me stay for dinner."Krystal replied still laughing.

 "Why are you guys laughing so much?"

"Because of your wife!"They said in unison.

 "What did she do?"Jay asked.

"She got tricked."Luna said as she and Krystal calmed down.Jay just chuckled.

 "Anyway,is dinner ready?"

"How can it be ready?Did you forget?Sica unnie can't cook."Luna teased once again.

 "Yah!"Jessica exclaimed.

"Luna is right though."Jay muttered.Luna and Krystal cracked up again.

 "Oppa!"

"Mainhe.I'll order some pizza."

 "Pizza?!"Luna and Krystal exclaimed.

"What's wrong?"

 "Nothing!Just order it!Hurry!I'm hungry!"Luna said as she handed Jay the phone.


Everyone was enjoying their pizza when Jessica said,"I have something to announce."

"What is it?"Jay asked as he stopped eating.So did Luna and Krystal.

 "I found Soojung!"She exclaimed.

"Chinjia?!?!"Jay exclaimed.

 "Where is she now?!"Luna asked.

"Oppa,you were right."

 "I was right?What am I right for?"

"You were right that Soojung is Krystal."

 "Bwoh?!?"Luna exclaimed.She was totally shocked.

"Yeah!I told you I was right!So is everything back to normal now?"

 "Uh-huh."

"Woah!Finally I have someone to talk to.I'm not gonna be lonely anymore!And it's better that it's Krystal!"Luna said.

 "I'm glad that everyone accept me."Krystal said.

"Of course we will.We're all a big family!"Jay said.Krystal just smiled.

 "Soojung-ah,how about moving in with us?"Jessica asked.

"That's right!Move in with us,Soojung!"Luna said.

 "But what about my house?It's where all my memories with Halmoni are stored."Krystal said.

"You can go there anytime you want.I'll put the house under my name.You can have girls' night out there and stuff."Jay said.

 "Alright."Krystal said.

"Yay!"Luna said as she hugged Krystal.

 "How about we go get your stuff now?It's only 7pm."Jessica said.

"Soojung and I'll go.You guys can stay here and clean up."Luna said as she dragged Krystal with her out of the house.


 Both were walking to Krystal's house since they forgot to bring money for the bus."Luna unnie,how do you feel toward my Jjong oppa?"Krystal suddenly asked.

"Uhh..."Luna was taken aback at Krystal's question.

 "You like him,right?"Luna blushed."You keep rejecting him because you think he's a playboy because he's close with many girls especially Amber an I. I just wanted to tell you that he's not a player.If he love someone,he will love her forever.And he never had a girlfriend before.Jjong oppa is me and Amber's best childhood friend.Our relationship are like siblings.Follow your heart,unnie."

"Alright.I will.But if he doesn't ask me anymore,I might as well move on."Luna admit.

 "Yes!You won't be disappointed by him.Trust me."Krystal and Luna finally arrived at her house.They packed most of Krystal's stuff and locked the house."Soojung-sshi,are you moving out?"the landlady asked as she saw Krystal and Luna carry her stuff.

"Not really. My sister wanted me to live with her.So I'm going to go live with her.And my brother-in-law is going to buy this house because he knows how much I love this house."Krystal replied.

 "Ah.You found you're family?"

"Ne.This is my brother-in-law's sister,Park Sunyoung."The landlady was an old lady,so she knows Krystal as Soojung since she was the same landlady.That was why Krystal told the landlady,Luna's Korean name.

 "Well,good luck."Krystal and Luna didn't want to walk back so they called Jay to pick them up.


"Ahjumma,did Soojung already leave?I've been knocking for awhile now and no one is answering."Jonghyun said.He came to pick Krystal up to go to the university.

 "Soojung didn't tell you?"the landlady asked.

"Tell me what?"

 "Yesterday,she came back at around 7pm and packed her stuff."

"Bwoh?!"

 "She said that her sister wanted her to move in with her sister."

"She found her family?!"

 "Looks like it.Yesterday she came with another girl.I've never seen her before.Soojung said that she was her brother-in-law's sister.I think her name was...Park...Park Sunyoung."

"Brother-in-law's sister?Park Sunyoung?"

 "Oh!And it looked like her brother-in-law came to pick them up."

"Kamsahabnida."Jonghyun then left for the university.


 "Okay.Bye girls!See you at 2pm!"Jay said as he dropped Krystal and Luna off.

"Bye oppa!"They waved.Jay then drove off.Krystal and Luna then went inside the university."Unnie,want to go watch Jjong oppa practice with the team later?"Krystal asked.

 "Okay."Luna replied.

"First,you have to meet Amber."Krystal and Luna started searching for Amber."Myungsoo oppa!Have you seen Amber?"Krystal asked as she spotted Myungsoo.

 "Hey Krys!Amber...I just saw her with Key hyung."Myungsoo said.

"K-k-kibum oppa??!"Krystal exclaimed.Myungsoo nodded."Then never mind."Krystal then turned to Luna."Unnie,we'll tell Amber later.She and Key oppa really need to talk."

 "It's fine.Should we go to class first?"Luna asked.Krystal nodded.

"Oppa,annyeong!"Krystal waved as she held Luna's hand and they walked to their first class.

 "That's weird.Isn't she Luna Park?The girl Jonghyun hyung is crushing on?Maybe Krys has some evil plans in her mind to get Luna-sshi with hyung."Myungsoo muttered.


"Krys!I got your message!I'm so happy you found you're family!"Amber said as she spotted Krystal and Luna sitting on the bleachers.Krystal had message Jongber that she moved out and is now living with her sister last night.

 "I'm happy too.I have a clumsy unnie and a funny brother-in-law and nice sister-in-law."Krystal said.

"Does Dino know?"

 "I messaged both of you last night.So he should know."

"Who's your sister?"

 "Jessica unnie."

"Chinjia??!"

 "Uh-huh.Jay oppa is my brother-in-law and Luna unnie is my sister-in-law."

"Woah!Annyeonghasaeyo."Amber greeted Luna.

 "Annyeonghasaeyo."Luna smiled.

"KRYSTAL JUNG!!!"They all turned to the voice to see Jonghyun.

 "What's wrong oppa?"Krystal asked.

"Why didn't you tell me, you found your family and moved out??!"Jonghyun exclaimed.

 "I did.I sent both you and Amber a message last night."Krystal said.Jonghyun immediately checked his phone and found a message.

"Oops!I turned my phone off yesterday."Jonghyun said.

 "Gwenchana.Oh!Oppa,this is Luna,my brother-in-law's sister."

"Bwoh?!That means..."

 "Uh-huh.Jessica unnie is my unnie."

"I went to your house this morning and the landlady said that your brother-in-law's sister's name was Park Sunyoung."

 "That's Luna unnie's Korean name."

"Ah..."

 "Oppa!Luna unnie has something to say to you."

"Soojung!You said-"Luna started.

 "I'll leave you two alone."Krystal dragged Amber away from the couple.

"So...urmm...What did you have to say to me?"Jonghyun asked.

 "Umm...Mainhe about the past.I guess I was too harsh."Luna said.

"Gwenchana.Is that it?"

 "Urmm..."Then to Jonghyun's surprised,Luna quickly pecked his cheeks and ran off.Jonghyun froze.She pecked me?!?!?What does this mean?!?Jonghyun thought.


Chapter 25!!

Jung Sisters in the house!!

Luna admits she liked Jonghyun!

Amber and Key talked about...?

I promised you there will be many many MINSTAL moments in the next chapter!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9