Chapter Twenty

When the Butterflies Came

  "Jungie!Where have you been??Are you okay?!?"Jonghyun exclaimed as he saw Krystal walking slowly towards Jongber who had been waiting for her at her house for an hour.

"Gwenchana.I was at the park."Krystal replied.

  "Park?"Amber asked.

"I fell asleep at the park."

  "Lee Taemin broke up with you,right?"Jonghyun asked.

"Uhh..."Krystal slowly nodded.

  "That jerk.He's just like his cousin."Amber said as she hugged Krystal.

"I don't want to live anymore."Krystal cried on her shoulder.

  "Don't say that.He's not worthy for you.Forget him."Amber said.

"There's still many guys out there in this world.You can't just give up your life for just one guy."Jonghyun said.

  "But...I don't want to make the same mistake a third time.It hurts too much."Krystal said.

"Same mistake?What are you talking about??"Jonghyun asked.

  "I remembered oppa.I remembered what happened."

"What do you mean?"Jonghyun was feeling uneasy.

  "I remember being used by a guy.Thinking he loved me the whole time.But turns out,he loved my best friend.He just used me to get closer with her."

"And who is this guy?"Should I tell her the truth??She's going to find out eventually.Jonghyun thought.

  "I can't see his face, but he's my sunbaenim in high school."

"Good.Jungie,"Jonghyun started.He decided to tell her the truth."Actually...umm...Would you like to go have dinner with Amber and I at our cousin-in-law's house?"Jonghyun couldn't do it.He didn't want her to be hurt.But if she find out later on,she's gonna be even more hurt.He thought.

  "I'm not-"

"Please Krys!Please!I really want you to meet Vic umma and Onew."Amber said using ageyo.

  "Fine!And your ageyo is making me wanna puke."She teased.

"Yah!Be glad you saw my ageyo.Only certain people can see it."

  "Yeah right.I see you using ageyo in our family all the time."

"Yah!Kim Jonghyun!"Amber yelled as she chased after him.These two certainly made her day brighter.


  "We're here!"Jongber yelled.

"Aish!So loud!"Victoria exclaimed."What did you bring?"

  "What do you think?"Amber asked.

"Chicken!"Onew shouted as he ran towards them and grabbed the box of chicken.

  "What do you guys want to eat?"She asked.

"Sweet and sour chicken."Amber said.

  "Jjajangmyeon."Jonghyun said.

"Okay.Anything else?"

  "We have one more person who's gonna join us tonight."Amber said.

"It's fine.I have guests coming over too."Victoria then looked around."Where's your guest?"

  "Jungie!"Jonghyun yelled.Krystal then nervously came in.

"Annyeonghasaeyo.I'm Krystal Jung."Krystal introduced herself.

  "Woah!Jjong, you got yourself a beautiful girlfriend!"Onew exclaimed as he saw Krystal.

"Hyung!She's not my girlfriend!"Jonghyun yelled back.

  "Get back to your chicken!Or else I won't let you touch them ever again!"Victoria yelled.Onew immediately quiet down."Annyeonghasaeyo.I'm Victoria Song.You can call me Vic umma."

"Vic umma?"Krystal asked confused.

  "Uh-huh.She's like a mother to us.Takes care of us very well."Amber said.

"Ne,Vic umma."Krystal said.

  "What would you like to eat?"

"Samgyeopsal."She replied.

  "Okay.You guys go watch Onew.While I cook."Victoria then went to the kitchen.Krystal looked around the living room and saw a wedding picture.

"That's Vic umma and Onew hyung.They got married for 5 years now."Jonghyun said.

  "Vic umma looks so pretty."Krystal said.

"Uh-huh.She's a real beauty but you're a goddess."Jonghyun said.

  "Oppa!That's so cheesy!"Krystal exclaimed.

"I wanna puke!"Amber said.

  "Are you guys sure, you're not dating?"Onew asked.

"100%.We're childhood best friends.Remember how I used to talk about Soojung all the time?"Jonghyun said.

  "Yeah!Where's Soojung now?"Victoria asked.

"She's Krystal."Amber said.

  "Bwoh?!?"Ontoria exclaimed in unison.

"She had brain tumor and went to America for surgery and after surgery,she lost her memories.She was then Krystal Jung.I just found out a few months ago when she came back to Korea."Jonghyun said."And,she became friends with Amber in the states.They met each other there and also became best friends.You guys know that Amber and I are best friends.So now,we're all best friends who will never leave each other."

  "Such a powerful friendship."Victoria said.Ding Dong!"Must be Sica and her family!"Victoria then went to open the door.And three strangers followed her in."Guys,this is Jessica Jung,my friend, Jay Park,her husband,and Luna Park,Jay's only sister."She looks familiar.Krystal thought.Luna?!?Jonghyun thought.

"Annyeonghasaeyo."The three greeted.Onew,Jonghyun,and Kryber bowed.

  "Jonghyun-sunbaenim?"Luna asked.

"Annyeong Luna."Jonghyun said.

  "Seems like you guys already know each other."Victoria said.

"Oppa,isn't that the couple we saw at the cemetery?"Krystal whispered to Jonghyun.

  "I think it is."He whispered back.

"Well, they might know each other but Krystal and Amber doesn't know anyone yet."Victoria said."Sica,Jay,Luna, this is Krystal Jung,Jonghyun's childhood best friend,and this is Amber Liu,my cousin and Jonghyun's best friend."

  "Annyeonghasaeyo."Kryber greeted.Jaysica and Luna bowed.

"Sica,that's the girl I saw at Luna's university."Jay whispered.

  "Chinjia?!"Jessica whispered back.Jay nodded.

"Let's go eat!I prepared alot tonight."Victoria said.


  "Krystal Jung, right?"Jessica asked Krystal as they were eating.Krystal nodded."So how did you meet Jonghyun?"

"Well,we met at a playground.I was with my halmoni while Jjong oppa was alone.We just started talking and became friends."Krystal replied.

  "How did you meet Amber then?"

"We met in the states.We were in the same class and I was new, so Amber was assigned to tour me around the school and we became friends."

  "You guys all go to the same university,right?"

"Ne.We all go to Dongguk University."Jonghyun answered.

  "Chinjia?!Luna also goes there."

"You guys can be friends then."Onew said.

  "Ne..."Jonghyun and Kryber answered.They were feeling very uncomfortable.

"How old are you guys?"

  "I'm 24 years old."Jonghyun said.

"I'm 21 years old."Amber said.

  "I'm 19 years old."Krystal said.

"What about you Luna?"Victoria asked.

  "I'm 20."She replied.

"So,Krystal's the maknae then."Jessica said.

  "Jungie,Am,don't you think Jessica noona is a bit weird?"Jonghyun whispered.

"Agree."Kryber whispered back.They're so close.Luna thought. 

  "Jonghyun lived in Korea all his life, right?"Jay asked.Jonghyun nodded."Krystal and Amber, you guys were in the states right?"Kryber nodded."Then do any of you guys know someone name...Jung Soojung?"


Chapter 20!!

COMMENT!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!
UPVOTE!!!!!

~Toshio9