Chapter Thirty Seven

When the Butterflies Came

"We're back!"Krystal called out as she and Kai arrived back home."Oops!You have guests."She then noticed that the gang was also there.Kai bowed.

 "Do you know what time it is?Why are you getting back so late?!"Jonghyun asked.Everyone was staring at Kaistal.

"Oppa,I'm 22.I'm not a kid anymore."Krystal said.Jonghyun stood up and dragged Krystal to sit with the gang.Kai following behind.

 "You said that you were gonna explain everything.But you ditched us the whole day."Amber said.

"Urm...Did I say that?"Krystal acted like she didn't know anything.Kai turned to face her.

 "Soojung,what did you promised me?"Kai said.Krystal pouted as she held onto Kai's arm.

"I don't-"Krystal started.

 "Soojung."Kai said firmly.

"Arasso!I'll tell you guys everything."Krystal said."Oppa,since I'm doing what you said.Remember what you promise me."Kai nodded."Okay.What do you want to know?"

 "How did you meet him?"Jonghyun asked."When?How long have you guys been together?"

"I met Kai oppa online.And-"Krystal said.

 "Bwoh?!You can't just trust him."Amber said.

"Will you please let me finish.I met Kai oppa online 2 weeks before Suzy unnie and Myungsoo oppa's wedding.We talked and got close. We also videochat.After arriving in Paris,2 days later,I saw Kai oppa.And then I knew that he lives in Paris.We got extremely close after that.About half a year later,we kinda have a 'spark'.And...things clicked after that."

 "It's fate for us to meet.I never expected to meet Soojung in Paris.Everyone knows that Paris is the city of love.And I think it was really fate for us to meet,start our love,and have many meaningful memories in Paris.Everything was just amazing."Kai said.

"Aww!Oppa,that's so cheesy."Krystal said as she lean on his shoulders.

 "I'm gonna puke."Amber said.

"I already explain everything,so I'm going to bed now.C'mon oppa."Krystal stood up and held Kai's hand.

 "Wait!He's going to bed with you?!"Minho exclaimed.

"Are you insane!?Kai oppa is a gentlemen.Even if I tell him to,he won't.Kai oppa is sleeping in the guest room,next door to my room."Kaistal then climbed up the stairs to their rooms.

 "I gotta talk to Sica noona.This is not the Jungie,I knew anymore."Jonghyun said as he grabbed his phone.

"Wait.Oppa,don't."Luna said.

 "Why?I think we should."Taemin said.

"They're supposed to be in Seoul tomorrow morning.So we could just ask them then.And also they're probably boarding the plane right now."Luna explained.

 "Alright."Jonghyun said.

"I'll go to sleep now.Jonghyun oppa,can you send them out?"Luna said.Jonghyun nodded."See you guys tomorrow morning at the airport."Luna then climbed up the stairs.When she was in her room,"Phew.That was close."


 "Unnie!Oppa!"Luna exclaimed as she spotted Jaysica.They walked over to the gang.

"I miss you guys so much!"Jessica said as she hugged them.

 "We miss you too."Amber said.

"Luna,my baby,did Jonghyun take good care of you?"Jay asked as he put his arm around her shoulders.

 "I guess he was okay."Luna joked.Jonghyun pouted.

"Where's Soojung and Kai?"Jessica asked.Minho froze at the names.

 "Urm...Soojung and Kai-sshi went to visit Woodong hyung."Jonghyun said.

"I told her to come with us.But she said that you and her have already seen each other."Suzy said.\

 "Gwenchana.She probably missed this place and want to look around.Kai has never been here,so I get it."Jessica said.

"Also those lovebirds want to be alone.She was so overprotective that they didn't have any moments."Jay said.

 "Yah.I was just worried about her being heartbroken."Jessica said as she lightly punched Jay's arm.

"Have that thought change?"Jay asked.

 "Absolutely.Kai is everything I could wish for, for Soojung.He's nice,loves kids,a gentlemen, and everything a girl could wish for.If Soojung suddenly told me that they're gonna get marry,I won't object one bit."Kai-sshi is the guy for her not me.Minho thought.

"Noona,you can't.I don't like that guy with Jungie."Jonghyun said.

 "I don't like him either."Amber said.

"Count me in."Key said.

 "We all don't like him with Soojung."Taemin said.They nodded in agreement.

"I don't think he's a bad guy.They actually look good together."Luna said.Everyone except Jaysica stared at her in disbelief."What?"

 "Did I just hear right?"Key asked.

"You only knew him for 3 days.How can you say that?"Jonghyun asked.

 "Oppa,you guys also knew him for 3 days.You can't say he's a bad guy."Luna said.Jonghyun sighed."Beside,if unnie and oppa thinks he's a good guy and the one for Soojung,shouldn't we agree too?"Luna then grabbed one of Jessica's suitcase."Let's go home.You guys must be tired."Jaysica and Luna walked out the airport.

"Urgh!I'm going crazy!"Jonghyun said as he followed them.Everyone else did as well.


 "Unnie!Oppa!You guys are here!"Krystal said as Jaysica and the gang arrived home.She immediately hugged both of them.

"Noona.Hyung."Kai also stood up and bowed.

 "How's Seoul so far,Kai?"Jay asked.

"It's beautiful."Kai said.

 "Glad you like it."Jay said.Kai smiled.

"Kai,any thoughts about staying here?"Jessica asked.

 "No.Paris is my life.No matter how beautiful this place is,it can never beat Paris."Kai said.

"You're right.Seoul can never beat Paris,the city of love."Jessica said.

 "Jonghyun you can go back home now.We're back."Jay said.Jonghyun bowed and left with the gang.Luna stood up and looked around before locking the gate.She also locked every door and window in the house.

"They're gone now."Luna said.

 "Phew!Today is so tiring."Jay said."How long do we have to do this?"

"Just a few more days,oppa."Krystal said.

 "I don't want to do this anymore,Soojung.It's hurting both of you guys."Kai said.

"Kai's right,Soojung."Luna said."I don't want to lie to Jonghyun oppa."

 "But,I think what Soojung is doing is right.He is such a coward."Jessica said.

"Of course only my unnie is on my side."Krystal said.Kai sighed.

 "Since it's already this far.Let's do our best to the end."Kai said.

"Gomawo.Saranghae."Krystal pecked Kai's cheek.

 "If I didn't know that Kai was gay,I would think you are lovers for real."Luna said."Good thing,you guys call me before hand."Kaistal just laughed.

"Right.What about Kyungsoo?"Jay asked.

 "Kyungsoo hyung is okay with it.He understands."Kai said.

"Kyungsoo oppa is really nice.There's nobody nicer than him in this world."Krystal.

 "Yah.What about me?"Kai said.

"You're nice too...I guess."She joked.Kai pouted.

 "Kyungsoo?Kai's lover?"Luna asked.Jaysica and Kaistal nodded."I really wanna see how he looks like.Let's video chat."

"Okay.But you better not fall for him."Kai said.Luna laughed.

 "I won't.I promise."Bringing laughter to the household.


"Hyung,you have to do this now or never.She's going back to Paris tonight with Kai-sshi.Jay hyung and Sica noona are not going back."Taemin said.

 "I don't know Taemin.I don't think it's gonna change much."Minho sighed.

"Aish.Chinjia.You coward!"Taemin shouted.

 "Calm down,oppa."Sulli said."Minho oppa,this is your last chance.The point of confessing isn't whether they accept you or not,it's that you let them know how you feel.Even if they don't return the feelings,at least they know how you feel."

"Being in love isn't whether you get to be with them or not.It's seeing them happy.Right now,she's happy.That's enough for me."Minho said.

 "Aish!Chinjia.Coward!"Jonghyun yelled.

"Minho!Minho oppa!"Luna came running to them.

 "I thought you were having some family time.Why are you here?"Jonghyun asked.Luna ignored him.

"Soojung left!She changed plans!She's leaving for Paris right now!"Luna shouted.

 "Bwoh?!How come you just told me?!"Minho exclaimed.

"Soojung just told us and I immediately ran here because I couldn't reach you."Minho immediately got in his car and drove off."Phew!That was close."

 "What was close?And why are you still here?Shouldn't you also be going to the airport?"Jonghyun said.Luna froze.

"I'm dead."She muttered."Oppa,shouldn't you be going to?"She asked him.Jonghyun eyed her, suspiciously.Then the gang got in their cars and drove off to the airport.Luna bit her bottom lip as she kept fiddling with her phone.

 "What's wrong,Luna?"Jonghyun asked.She shook her head.Jonghyun stopped the car."I know there's something wrong.What is it?"

"I can't say.Oppa,just keep driving."Luna said.

 "What are we?We're lovers.Aren't lovers supposed to tell each other everything?Where's the honesty?"Luna sighed.She turned to face him.

"But we all still need privacy.Oppa,just drive."with that she turned to face the road again.Jonghyun let out a groan and started driving again.

When they finally arrived at the airport,everyone else was already there.Luna immediately walked up to Jaysica,leaving Jonghyun alone."Unnie,did she contact you yet?"Luna whispered.Jessica shook her head."What about Kai?"Jessica shook her head once again.Luna sighed.She clasped her hand together and prayed."Unnie,oppa,I'll be right back."Jaysica nodded.Jonghyun stared at her.

"Did you guys fight?"Amber asked.Jonghyun shrugged.

 "Did Soojung already left?"He asked.Amber shook her head.

"We can't find her nor Kai-sshi.The recipient said that the plane for Paris hasn't left yet."Jonghyun nodded.


 "Oppa,did any of them contact you?"Luna asked as she was talking on the phone."No?We can't find them anywhere...What should I do?Jonghyun oppa is getting suspicious.I-"the conversation was interrupted when someone grabbed her phone and threw it on the ground.Luna turned around and gasped.

"What should you do?I'm getting suspicious?Who were you talking to?!"Jonghyun asked.Luna was still staring at her broken phone.

 "My phone...Oppa!Look what you did!"Luna exclaimed.

"It's just a damn phone!"

 "I know it's just a phone!But did you know that I was waiting for a important call!?"

"Important call?That guy you were just talking to?"

 "You don't know anything.So don't get involved."Luna bent down to pick up the pieces."Aish.What if oppa called?"She then walked to the payphone."Oppa,mainhe.Someone broke my phone.Did they call yet?"Luna was talking on the phone not caring about Jonghyun."Bwoh?Chinjia?!Right now?Okay!"She hung up and ran inside.Jonghyun was dumbfounded but also angry.He followed her inside.Everyone was still waiting for Kaistal.

"3 minutes left until the plane to Paris will leave."the speaker said.

 "Unnie!Oppa!Guess what?!"Luna exclaimed to Jaysica.The gang was looking at her now.Jay shushed her.

"Did Soojung call?"Jessica whispered.

 "Kyungsoo oppa said that he's in Seoul right now.At the airport.Here."Luna whispered.

"Are you serious?"Jay asked.Luna nodded.

 "So I think,Kai and Soojung might be waiting for Kyungsoo oppa somewhere here.I'll go find them."Jaysica nodded.Luna stood up and started roaming around the airport.She then saw a familiar figure."Oppa?"She asked.The guy turned around.

"Luna?"He asked.Luna's eyes widen.

 "It's really you!You're even more handsome in real life!"Luna said as she ran to hug him.He hugged her back.

"You're prettier in real life."He said.

 "Be careful what you say.Kai might get angry."Luna teased.Kyungsoo just chuckled."Right.Did Kai know that you're here?"He nodded."Shouldn't he be picking you up?"

"Damn it.Luna unnie beat us."Luna and Kyungsoo turn around to see Kaistal.

 "Where were you guys?I didn't know how to continue the plan since we couldn't reach you guys."Luna said.

"Oops.We were at the gift shop."Krystal said.

 "I miss you hyung."Kai said as he and Kyungsoo hugged.

"I do too."Kyungsoo replied.

 "Eww!Stop!I feel like puking."Krystal joked.

"Yah!Be glad I lend you Kai."Kyungsoo said.

 "Oppa,he's your lover but he's also my bestfriend."Krystal said.

"Stop!Let's go to the gang and continue the plan."Luna said.


 "Oppa!Unnie!I found them!"Luna exclaimed she and Kaistal as well as Kyungsoo walked to Jaysica and the gang.Kai had his arm around Krystal's shoulders(they're not acting).Kyungsoo was beside Kai and next to him was Luna.

"Finally you're here."Jessica said.Kaistal just smiled at her.Everyone was looking at them and listening too.

 "Annyeong,noona."Kyungsoo said.

"Ohmigosh!Kyungsoo!When did you get here?!"She exclaimed.

 "I just got off."He replied.

"Kyungsoo,did you forget me?"Jay joked.

 "How could I forget you,hyung."They fist bumped.

"How did find us?"Jessica asked.

 "I was on the phone with Luna just a few minutes ago."He said.On the phone with Luna?That guy she was talking to is him?Sica noona and Jay hyung knows him too?Jonghyun thought.

"Duh.You guys are always on the phone.My bad.I forgot."Jessica said.Kyungsoo chuckled as he put his arm around Luna's shoulders(this is not the plan).

 "1 minute until the plane is leaving."speaker said.

"Unnie,I'm gonna miss you."Krystal said as she hugged Jessica."I'll come visit with Kai oppa."

 "Do you really have to go?"Luna asked.

"My life is over there.Also,I send you the invitation for the wedding...soon."

 "You better."Krystal smiled at Luna.

"Soojung,you're getting marry?"Jonghyun asked.Krystal shrugged.

 "We'll go now.Bye everyone."Kaistal waved and went in.

"Minho!You coward!You lost your chance!"Jonghyun exclaimed.

 "Guys,let's go home now."Jay said as he helped Kyungsoo carried his luggage.Luna was beside him the whole time.

"Jonghyun oppa,I'm riding with Jay oppa and Sica unnie.You guys go home safely."Luna said as she dragged Kyungsoo with her to Jaysica's car.

 "Who the heck is that guy?!"Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Hyung,did you guys fight before?"Myungsoo asked.Jonghyun nodded.

 "She was talking all sweetly to that guy on the phone.She was saying things like: Jonghyun oppa is getting suspicious.Do you think she's cheating on me?"

"Why would she?Hyung,Luna isn't like that.She's not that kind of person."Jonghyun sighed.


Chapter 37!!

Now you guys know about Kaistal's relationship.

But did Krystal really left?

What about Minho?

Kai left,what about Kyungsoo?

Luna and Kyungsoo....?

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9