Chapter Thirty Four

When the Butterflies Came

"Unnie,"Krystal started.She had been out of the hospital for awhile now.Nobody really knew what happened to her except Wooyoung,who promised not to tell anyone.

 "What is it?"Jessica asked as she continued peeling the apple.Krystal sat down on the chair,facing Jessica.She sighed.

"I made my decision."She said.Jessica immediately stopped what she was doing."I've decided to be with you."

 "Are you sure?You just recovered."Krystal nodded her head."Why?Why did you choose this?"

"I'll tell you everything.But,right now,I have to talk to Jjong oppa."

 "Alright.Do whatever you want but don't regret it later."Krystal nodded and left the house.Jay then walked towards Jessica as he just got out of the shower.

"What were you guys talking about?"Jay asked.Jessica sighed.

 "I think something must have happened for Soojung to decide to be with us."Jessica said.

"Wait.She said yes?"Jessica nodded."The problem is not whether she go or not.But more of, how do we tell Luna this?"

 "Right.We still need to tell Luna this."Jessica smacked her forehead.

"But we should wait incase Soojung changes her mind."Jessica nodded in agreement.


"Krystal!"Minho called as he spotted Krystal at the university.Ever since Krystal left the hospital,they never met.She turned around to see a grinning Minho.She bowed and quickly continued walking.Minho was quite confused.He ran after her."Krystal!How you doing?"He asked as he catch up to her.

 "Fine."Krystal shortly replied.Minho stopped her.

"What's wrong?"She shook her head."We haven't seen each other since the accident.Wanna go-"

 "Sorry.I have to go.Uhh...let's talk later?"Krystal quickly ran off,leaving Minho dumbfounded.As soon as she was out of Minho's sight,she bumped into Jonghyun."Oppa!We gotta talk!It's a SERIOUS problem!"Krystal exclaimed.

"Calm down!How serious of a problem could it be?"Jonghyun asked.

 "Serious enough for me to disappear from your life."Krystal said as she glared at him.

"Arasso.Talk."Krystal clenched her fist.

 "Not here.It's a serious problem to be talked privately."Krystal then dragged Jonghyun out of the university.As they were on they're way out,Minho spotted them.What's going on?He thought.


"Y-you r-remembered?"Jonghyun stuttered at what Krystal just told him.They were at the playground where they first met."W-when?H-how?"

 "The day I was missing.How?Woodong oppa told me that Choi Minho was the guy with you and Sulli at the hospital 3 years ago."Krystal said.

"Sulli?You mean you remembered Sulli?"

 "I knew that she was part of my past on one of my visit to the hospital.I didn't knew she was my ex-bestfriend.I didn't knew she betrayed me."

"How come you never told me any of this?"

 "I should be asking you that.How come you never told me that Choi Minho was that damn jerk who used me?!How come you let me be with him once again?!?"

"Jungie-"

 "Shouldn't you be happy,I remembered?"

"I am happy.I'm also sorry that I kept everything from you.I just didn't want you hurt again."

 "You not telling me anything,hurt me more!"

"Jungie-"

 "I have to talk to that jerk."Krystal pulled out her phone and dialed Minho's number."Come to the park right now."It was dead silence until Minho arrived.He was smiling,not knowing how the situation was.

"Why did you call?"Minho asked.

 "I just wanted to tell you more about myself."Krystal said.Jonghyun just stood there.Not knowing what was going on in Krystal's mind.

"Okay...?"

 "When I was in the emergency room,you probably heard Woodong oppa said something about brain tumor,right?"

"I remembered.He said that you used to have brain tumor."

 "Did he mention something about memory loss?"

"He did.He said that you might have memory loss...once again."

 "I lost my memory after surgery.But this time,I didn't lose my memories again.Instead I actually remembered everything."

"What do you mean?"Soojung remembered everything?She must know that I was...He thought.

 "I know who you are.Choi Minho sunbaenim.The jerk who used me to get my own bestfriend.I'm Jung Soojung.The poor girl who dumped you.Do you remember?"Minho froze.

"I knew you were Jung Soojung."He finally splutter.

 "You knew?!?"Jonghyun exclaimed."How?!?!When?!"

"I knew when I saw the butterfly necklace.But I was confirm when I heard Dr.Jang called you,Soojung and when I saw you going to Soojung's place where she lived with her halmoni."

 "You knew I was Jung Soojung all along.But you still acted like nothing happened.You became my boyfriend once again.You made me look like a fool who blindly went back to the jerk who used her.You made me look like a fool thinking it was your first chance.But this was actually you're second chance!How could you?!We're OVER!For GOOD!I don't want to ever see your face again!"Krystal yelled.

"I just-"

 "You just wanted to have fun."

"Anio!That's not-"SLAP!Krystal had slapped Minho hard across the face.

 "I HATE YOU!!"She then ran.Minho was going to go after her but was stopped by Jonghyun.

"You bastard!You had a second chance!Even when I told you that you'll only get one chance!You knew but you acted like nothing happened!You hurt her once again!"Jonghyun punched Minho.And he landed on the ground

 "Hyung-"

"I'm not your hyung.We're not related.We're nothing but strangers!"


Chapter 34!!

What just happened?!!?

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9