Chapter Four

When the Butterflies Came

 "Minho-sunbaenim, where's Soojung?"Sulli asked.

"She's right be-"Minho turned around."She was just right behind me!"

 "Let's go find her before anything happens again!"Jonghyun said as he started searching for Soojung.Minho and Sulli followed close behind. They look around the whole school but still couldn't find her."Where was the last time you guys were together?"Jonghyun asked.

"The rooftop!"Minho exclaimed as he ran to the rooftop.When they got there, they found Soojung lying on the ground."Soojung!"Minho yelled as he ran to her."Soojung!Soojung!Can you hear me?"

 "Soojung!Wake up!"Sulli exclaimed.

"I think we should take her to the nurse first."Jonghyun said as Minho picked Soojung up and they headed to the nurse's office.


  " Go back to class, you 3.I'll take care of Soojung."Nurse Kim said as Minho,Sulli,and Jonghyun went back to class.As soon as the 3 left,Soojung woke up."Gwenchana,Soojung?"the nurse asked.Soojung nodded."May I head back to class now?"Soojung asked.Nurse Kim nodded. Soojung didn't head back to class though.She went straight to her locker, took out her water bottle and a little bag of pills.Soojung ripped open the bag and popped one pill in as she drank the water."What are you doing,Soojung-sshi?"Soojung was startled.She quickly hid her hand behind her back."Oh,annyeong,Jonghyun-sunbaenim."

"What are you doing?Aren't yoo suppose to be at the nurse's office?"Jonghyun asked.

 "Nurse Kim said I was okay to come back."

"What are you hiding behind your back?"

 "N-nothing."

"Arasso.Come to class quickly."Jonghyun waved as he went to his next class.Soojung let out a deep sigh before putting the water bottle back."I almost got caught."Soojung muttered as she headed towards her class.


  "Soojung!Can I talk to you?"Minho asked.

"Sure.What is it?"Soojuing replied.

 "There's been lots of rumors around.I think they found out."Minho said.

"They found out that you used me?"Minho nodded."So?"

 "You're not worried?"

"Why would I be? It's the truth."

 "Arasso.How should I approach Sulli?"

"Everyone already knows that you used me to get closer to unnie.So just confess to her.Straight forward."

 "Gomawo."As soon as Minho finished talking,Sulli came running towards Soojung and Minho.

"Soojung! Want to go out to eat tonight?"Sulli asked.

 "G-Gwenchana.I have to...uhh...I have to take care of some business.Mainhe!"Soojung spoke very fast as she starting running to catch the bus.

"She's not usually like this."Sulli said.

 "Uhh..Sulli,uhh...Want to go out to eat with me?"Minho asked, suddenly nervous.Sulli nodded as they headed towards a diner near the school.


  "Uhh...I have something to confess."Minho started as they sat down."You've probably heard those rumors about me using Soojung to get closer to you...Well it's true."

"I know.Soojung told me everything."Sulli replied calmly.

 "What I want to say is...Will you be my girlfriend?"

"N-ne."Minho was now smiling very wide."But are you sure, Soojung won't be mad?I mean, she likes you a lot."

 "She'll understand.I talked to her the other day and she said she'll help me with you.After all that I've done to her,she still cares for me and forgive me."

"That's Soojung."They laughed and got to know each other more that night but they didn't know that the minute the clock struck midnight, everything will changed.


Two chapters in a day!

~Toshio9