The End...?

When the Butterflies Came

"Oppa!Eat lunch with me!Please!"the girl begged as she followed the guy.

 "No!How many times do I have to say 'no'."He yelled at her for the hundredth time that day.She ran away,crying.

"Minho!Did you reject another girl again?"Key exclaimed.Minho just sighed.

 "Hyung!Hyung!Guess what?!"Taemin exclaimed as he came running to Minkey with Sulli.

"Oppa!You're not gonna believe this!"Sulli exclaimed.Key tilted his head.

 "Calm-"Minho started.

"CHOI MINHO!!"Minkey and Taelli both turned around to see Jongna,Myungzy,and Amber.

 "You are so NOT gonna believe this!"Amber exclaimed.

"Omo!Did you guys know too?"Sulli asked.Everyone widen their eyes except Minho.

 "Oh my god!I just got the message!"Key exclaimed.

"Guys!Guys!Care to tell me what happened?!"Minho exploded.

 "KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG IS COMING BACK!!!"They all shouted at him in unison.

"Bwoh?!What did you say?!"

 "KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG IS COMING BACK!!!!!"They shouted once again.

"Are you serious?!"

 "YES!!"

"She's coming back!She's back!She's back!She's back!"

 "Calm down!Let's decided how we should held a homecoming party for her."Jonghyun said.

"Wait.What about Jay hyung and Sica noona?"Myungsoo asked.

 "Soojung said that they're coming back after her.Sica unnie still has some work to finish."Luna explained.

"Let's plan the party.And Minho will have his 'solo stage'."Jonghyun said.Everyone nodded in agreement.


 "Surprise!!Welcome back!"They yelled as the door opened revealing,Krystal.

"What is this?"Krystal asked as she was shock.

 "Welcome back to Seoul!"Myungzy exclaimed.Krystal just laughed at them.

"Three years and you guys are still the same."She smiled her biggest smile.Minho who was watching from behind Jongna couldn't help but also smile.It's been so long since I've seen that beautiful smile of yours.He thought.

 "We miss you so much.How was life there?"Jonghyun asked.

"I miss you guys too.Paris was beautiful!The Eiffel Tower has amazing view.Everything was just perfect!"

 "I should've gone with you guys."Luna said.

"You will.With Jjong oppa...on your honeymoon!"Krystal teased.

 "Since you stay there for 3 years,can you speak French?"Taemin asked.

"Isn't it obvious,Minnie?"Keys said.

 "Bonjour!Comment allez-vous?"Krystal said.

"Bwoh?What did you say?"Amber asked.

 "Hello!How are you?"Krystal clarified.They nodded.Sulli who saw Minho staring at Krystal,nudged him.

"Hey,Soojung."Minho started.Krystal smiled at him and bowed."How have you been?"

 "I've been great.Life was everything I've ever wanted.I actually never wanted to come back.But,unnie said I should at least come back to visit you guys."

"Wait.You mean you're gonna go back to Paris?"Minho asked.Krystal just shrugged.Everyone eyed Minho.Through their eyes,he knew what they wanted him to do.Do it now.Hurry!Every one of their eyes expressed."Soo-"

 "I have someone,I want you guys to meet."Krystal suddenly said."I made them wait too long.We all talk later."Everyone was dumbfounded.Krystal stretched out her hand outside the door as they were still by the door.Someone held her hand and walked in.Everyone was confused,especially Minho.

"Who is this guy,Jungie?"Jonghyun asked as he pointed to the guy by Krystal's side,holding her hand.

 "Jjong oppa,this is Kai."Krystal said."Kai oppa,meet Kim Jonghyun,I told you about him."

"Annyeonghasaeyo.Soojungie is always talking about you."Kai bowed.Jonghyun bowed back.

 "Here is Luna unnie,Jay oppa's sister, Amber, Suzy unnie,her husband Myungsoo oppa, Key oppa, Taemin oppa, and Sulli unnie."Kai bowed at them.

"Luna?Ah!Jay hyung once showed me your photo.You're prettier in real life."Kai said.Luna just smiled at him."Taemin...must be your ex fiancé?"Krystal nodded.

 "Jungie,you still haven't told me who he is."Jonghyun said.

"I did."

 "Who he is to you."Jonghyun said.Krystal smiled shyly as she held up their hands.Minho froze as everyone's mouth dropped open.

"W-what does this mean?"Sulli asked.

 "The r-rings..."Taemin never finished his sentence.

"It looks kind of like our rings..."Suzy said.

 "Krystal Jung Soojung, tell me what this mean."Amber demanded.

"Urmm...Kai oppa and I...are together."Krystal shyly confessed.

 "Bwoh?!Together?!As in boyfriend and girlfriend?!"Jonghyun exclaimed.Kaistal nodded.

"Then...those are couple rings!"Luna said.Kaistal nodded once again.

 "Girl,you better explain yourself right now."Key said.

"I will.But we just got back from our flight.We're tired.Let's talk tomorrow."Krystal then dragged Kai to her room along with her luggage and his.

 "Yah!You can't bring a male to your room!"Jonghyun shouted.

"You were in Luna unnie's room many times!"Krystal shouted back.Jonghyun sighed.After Krystal was out of sight,they started talking among themselves.

 "Is that really the Krystal Jung Soojung,I knew?"Amber said.

"Kai?Who that heck is that guy?"Jonghyun said.Minho sighed.

 "Minho oppa didn't even get to confess."Suzy said.

"What are we gonna do now?"Luna asked.

 "Since she's already moved on,"Minho started.Everyone stared at him."I should too."

"You can't give up like this.Minho,if you really love her,you should fight to the end."Jonghyun said.Minho just sighed.

 "I don't know anymore."Minho said.


"Are you really sure about this?Didn't you see his expression?"

 "Oppa,you know why."

"It's wrong.I'm not gonna do this.Done."

 "Oh oppa,please.Pretty please?"

"Urgh.I always lose to your aegyo,you know that."

 "Everybody says that."


"Unnie!Oppa!I'm going out!"Krystal called out.Jongna came running to her who was at the door with Kai.

 "Where are you going?The gang is gonna be here any minute now."Jonghyun said.

"It's been a long time since I've been here.Also,Kai oppa has never been here.So,I'm taking him around."Krystal said.Kai bowed.

 "B-but-"Luna started.

"Right!I'm also gonna go visit Woodongie oppa.Bye!Don't wait for me!I'll eat lunch and dinner with Kai oppa.Bye!"Krystal waved as Kai bowed and both left.When they were both outside,"Phew!That was close.C'mon oppa.I'll be your guide!"Kai just chuckled at her."Yah!This is only for special people.You should be thankful you have such a beautiful guide."

 "Beautiful?Yeah right."Kai said as he started walking out the gate.

"Yah!Oppa!You said that yourself!Don't you remember!?You said I was the MOST beautiful girl,you've ever met."Krystal shouted after him.

 "I did?When?I don't remember."Kai joked.

"Aish.Chinjia.I'm not gonna show you around Seoul anymore!Go by yourself."Krystal pouted as she started walking ahead.

 "I'm sorry.I was just kidding."She just ignored him."Mainhe.Ah,Soojungie.Pretty Soojungie.My pretty Soojungie."Kai used aegyo but she still ignored him."Mainhe.Soojungie,pretty Soojungie.My Soojungie.Bbuing bbuing.Ah,bbuing bbuing."Krystal giggled.

"My baby is so cute!"Krystal said as she pinched his cheeks.

 "Soojung?"Kaistal both turned around to see the gang.Krystal smiled at them.Kai bowed.

"Unnie,are you guys here to see Jjong oppa and Luna unnie?They're inside.Kai oppa and I have to go now.Bye!"Krystal waved and Kaistal walked away teasing each other.


Chapter 36!!

Kaistal?!?!

KAISTAL?!?!?

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as this story end,I'll update 'A Monster in Seoul'.

Be prepared to be....

~Toshio9