Chapter Thirty Five

When the Butterflies Came

"You may kiss the bride."the priest announced, loud and clear.The groom lean in and kiss his bride's lips.The crowd was going wild.As they pull away, they couldn't stop themselves from grinning ear to ear. Finally. They thought.

 "Finally, we're together.Nobody can pull us apart.Nobody can stop us from loving each other.I love you and will always love you."He whispered to her,who can only hear what he said.

"Oppa,I love you too."She whispered back as they both walked down the asile.She could see her in-laws,her best friends,some of her classmates,and her new husband's friends.Husband.She thought.Once they were outside,it was almost time for the bouquet throwing. "Ready?"The bride called out to all the females.'

 "Yah!Throw it to me!Throw it me!"one of the her friend called out.She just giggled at them.She turned to show her back to the females.

"Ready...1...2...3!"She threw the bouquet.She quickly turned around and exclaimed,"Omo!I can't believe this!"

 "It was supposed to be mine!"a friend of her exclaimed.The bride quickly walked towards the girl who caught the bouquet.

"Krys!I can't believe you caught the bouquet!"She exclaimed.Her friends then started gathering around them.

 "Krys!That was daebak!"Amber exclaimed.Key nodded in agreement.Taelli clapped for her.

"So,when's the wedding?"Chanyeol asked as he came up to them.Jonghyun glared at him as Baekhyun smacked his head.

 "Mainhe.He just doesn't know how to shut his mouth."Baekhyun said.

"Actually,the wedding is...coming soon."Krystal said.Everyone looked at her,dumbfounded.

 "Eh?What do you mean?"Suzy asked.

"Unnie,it's your wedding.Get it the car!Myungsoo oppa is waiting for you!!"Krystal pushed Suzy to Myungsoo.It was Myungzy's wedding.Krystal,Amber,and Luna was Suzy's bridesmaids.Jonghyun was Myungsoo's bestman.All their friends were there.The soccer team was also there.Minho...was there as well.It has been about 2 weeks since Krystal found out.Everyone knew what happened between Minstal.They knew everything about Krystal's life.But they didn't dare speak anything.

 "See you at the after party!"Myungsoo said.They waved as the wedding car drove away.As they were all ready to leave to get ready for the after party,Sulli came up to Krystal.

"Can we talk?Privately."She said.Krystal looked around and nodded.They walked to the garden.

 "What is it,unnie?"Krystal asked.She had a smile on her face that made Sulli really nervous.

"I'm just gonna get straight to the point."Sulli said.Krystal nodded."I know Minho oppa was at fault.But he truly loves you.There's nobody he loves more than you."Krystal just nodded."Can't you forgive him?"

 "I've already forgiven him once.There's no second time."Krystal said.

"But you forgive me."

 "Did I ever said that I forgive you?"Sulli froze."No,right?Don't get ahead of yourself.Just because I'm here talking to you,doesn't mean that I forgive you."Krystal sighed."You betrayed me.You lied to me.If it was just once,maybe I might forgive you.But it's twice.I know that the second time,you didn't know I was Soojung.And I didn't remember my past."

"I-I-"

 "I know what happened after I left.Jjong oppa told me everything."

"Then why-"

 "I'm not mad at you.I'm just disappointed.Now,I'll say...you're forgiven.Even if you lied to me or betrayed me,nobody can force feelings.Actually I was the one wrong.You liked sunbaenim but you knew that I also liked him.And when he asked me to be his girlfriend,you were hurt but you still didn't show it.You were actually a good friend.You gave him up for me.But in the end,he chooses you."

"Soojung..."

 "Unnie,don't worry.We're still friends,right?"Krystal had a smile on her face.Sulli sighed.Then she put a smile on her face and nodded."Let's go back now.They're probably looking for us."


"You sure about this?"Jessica asked.Krystal nodded."Look,I don't wanna force you.If you want to stay,then stay."

 "I'm not forced.I want this,unnie."Krystal said.Jessica sighed.

"Soojung,I know that you're hurt because of Minho.But running away is not the solution."

 "I'm not running away.I just need some time.Beside,this is also family bonding time.I've never gotten to be with my family.I've never been experienced with having a sister.Since young,it's always been halmoni,Jjong oppa,and I. I want to create memories with you and with my real family."Jessica smiled as they hugged.


"Yah!CHOI MINHO!!Where are you right now?!?"Jonghyun exclaimed through the phone.

 "I'm almost there,hyung."Minho said.

"Bwoh?!Almost here?!?Are you crazy?!They're boarding the plane right now!"

 "5 minutes."

"The plane leaves in 5 mintues.Just hurry up,you idiot!"Jonghyun then hung up.Luna,Keyber,Myungzy,and Taelli all gathered around him.

 "Where is he,oppa?!"Luna asked.

"He said he's almost here."

 "He better hurry."Myungsoo said.Suzy nodded.Sulli held Taemin's hand tightly as they prayed for Minho to be on time.

"What are you guys talking about?"Jay called.

 "Nothing!"Amber replied.They walked up to Jaysica and Krystal.

"Well,it's time to go,kids.We're gonna miss you.Especially Soojung."Jessica said as she hugged each and every one of them.

 "I'm gonna miss you guys.Take care of my baby,Jonghyun.If you hurt Luna,you're dead."Jay said to Jonghyun.

"Yes,sir!"Jonghyun said.

 "I'll miss you guys,alot.Especially Amber and Suzy unnie.Thank you for being part of my life.I don't know how to repay you guys."Krystal said.

"It's not like you're gonna be gone forever."Amber said.Krystal just shrugged.

 "It's time.C'mon,Soojung."Jay said.

"Bye,guys!I'll miss you!"Krystal called out as she and Jaysica boarded the plane.They waved.Jaysica and Krystal were leaving Korea.Jessica wanted to continue her dream of being a fashion designer.Krystal wanted to continue her studies there as well.As for Luna,they knew that her dream was to be a singer,so they told her at the last minute.Luna was staying in Korea,continuing her dream of a singer.

 "I'm gonna miss her so much."Jonghyun said.They all nodded in agreement.Luna started tearing up.

"They left.They really left."Luna cried.Jonghyun pat her back.

 "But,where's Minho?"Key asked.


"Hyung!"Minho called as he spotted the gang."Where are they?!"Jonghyun sighed as he held Luna's shoulders.

 "It's too late,Minho."Jonghyun said as they walked past him,back to the car.Minho froze.He shook his head and started running.He ran up to the desk.

"Which plane just left?"He asked the recipient.

 "One plane to Paris,one to London,and one to L.A."she said.

"Thank you."Minho bowed and ran towards the big window,where you can see the planes take off. He froze and tears started falling."She left...She left me..."


Chapter 35!!

It's almost the end...?

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9