Chapter One

When the Butterflies Came

 "Would you be my girlfriend?"the guy asked.

"Bwoh?!?! You and I?!? You,Choi Minho and I,Jung Soojung?!?"Soojung exclaimed.Minho nodded.The flaming charisma Choi Minho and just asked the poor,quiet Jung Soojung to be his girlfriend.


Jung Soojung is 16 years old.She was abandoned by her parents at a very young age.When an old lady took her in,all she had was her name Jung Soojung and a butterfly necklace.The old lady took care of Soojung and was like a grandmother to Soojung.Soojung and her live a very poor life but both were happy and healthy.But age was the only problem as the grandmother was 89.Not long ago,she had passed away.She didn't have much money so she gave Soojung the house as a gift. Soojung,who worked part-time had saved some money to keep on living along with the grandmother's saved money.Jung Soojung was known as the poor,quiet,and smart girl of her high school.She was not rich and popular but she was kindhearted.No one had expected her to be best friends with the no.1 most popular girl,Choi Sulli.


 Choi Minho is the most popular guy in the high school.He was cool,rich,smart,and athletic.The dream guy for every girl.18 years old,Minho was good at everything or so every thinks.Best friends with Kim Jonghyun, the guy with the best voice.Minho was also the captain of the soccer team as his father was a former soccer coach.Minho had everything he wanted.


 No one expected Minho to asked Soojung out.Soojung just stared at him in shock.Her long time crush had just asked her to be his girlfriend,but she was unsure of what to say since it was very strange for a guy like Minho to asked a girl like her out.Soojung thought for a few minutes before answering.But before she got the chance to answer him,her best friend Choi Sulli barged in."Soojung!Hurry up! We're going to be late for the next class!"Sulli yelled."Is there something wrong?Oh,annyeonghasaeyo Minho-sunbaenim."Sulli bowed as soon as she noticed Minho standing across from Soojung."I'm sorry to interrupt but I'll have to excuse Soojung for awhile."Sulli dragged Soojung away.


Choi Sulli is the no.1 most popular girl in their high school.She was pretty,nice, and comes from a middle class family.Sulli was almost the female version of Minho except her brain doesn't work that well and she was not an athlete.Sulli was 16 years old,8 months older than Soojung.So Soojung calls her unnie.People were confused as in why Sulli was friends with Soojung.


"Why was Minho-sunbaenim talking to you?"Sulli asked as she and Soojung got further away from Minho and the crowd.

 "Unnie,sunbaenim just asked me to be his girlfriend!!"Soojung exclaimed.

"Bwoh!?!?!Chinjia?!?!"Sulli yelled in shock.


Here is chapter one of When the Butterflies Came!

Hope you enjoy this!

Comment and subscribe!

~Toshio9