Chapter Three

When the Butterflies Came

  "Soojung!Gwenchana?"Sulli said as soon as she saw Soojung.

"Unnie, gwenchana.I just have a slight fever."Soojung replied.

  "I was so worried! I heard from Minho-sunbaenim that you dumped him and he got hit with flowers from you.What happened,Soojung?"

"I-I-I"Soojung started but got interrupted by Jonghyun and Minho.

  "Gwenchana, Soojung-sshi?"Jonghyun asked.Soojung nodded."We all were so worried about you.Good thing, you're fine."Soojung smiled at Jonghyun.

"Uhh...Can you guys get out?I want to be alone for awhile."Soojung said.They all looked at each other before going out of the room."Finally, I'm alone."Soojung muttered to herself.Soojung suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom.When she got in, she started puking.Hearing Soojung puke,Sulli suddenly got worried and ran inside."Soojung! What happened? Why are you puking?"Sulli asked.Soojung just waved Sulli away.

"Unnie, can you leave me alone?I want to calm myself down first."Soojung said as she pushed Sulli out of the room.Once she was alone,Soojung started crying her heart out."Wae!?!?What did I do to deserve this?!?I can't be having...I can't! It's not possible!"


  "Sulli-sshi, what happened to Soojung?"Jonghyun asked.

"Molla.She just pushed me out."Sulli replied.Minho kept quiet.Suddenly they hear Soojung crying and yelling.

 "What was that?!"Minho asked.

"Is Soojung-sshi crying??!"Jonghyun asked.

 "Wait! Can you hear what she's saying?"Sulli asked. All 3 of them leaned in and heard Soojung yelling out, "Wae!?!?What did I do to deserve this?!?I can't be having...I can't! It's not possible!"They all were shocked.

"What does Soojung have?!"Minho exclaimed.

 "Soojung just told me that she has a slight fever."Sulli said.

"I don't think so, if she has a slight fever, she would be okay.She wouldn't be crying like this."Jonghyun said.

 "Don't Soojung ever tell you anything?"Minho asked.

"Soojung is a person who is very independent.She is the kind of person who doesn't need anyone by her side,she doesn't care what anyone thinks,she only follows her heart.Soojung never really tells me anything except the fact that she lived with her adoptive grandmother.Soojung is very healthy and athletic as far as I know."Sulli explained.

 "Why don't we just break the door in?"Jonghyun suggested.

"I don't think that's a good idea.Soojung needs her privacy.Let's just asked her when she's ready."Sulli said as she sat back down on the chair.Seeing this,Minho and Jonghyun also followed Sulli's steps.


  Soojung was out of the hospital.She and Sulli were walking to school when Sulli suddenly asked,"Soojung,why were you crying on the day we found you at the hospital?"

"Uhh...The night before I was at the hospital..."Soojung hesitated."I-I-I went to grandmother's grave and I fell asleep there so the next morning, the cemetery keeper found me and noticed that I had a fever so he took me to the hospital.I was crying because...I miss grandmother."

  "Then why were you yelling and saying things like you didn't want to have what?"

"Uhh...I didn't want to have to live alone.I want grandmother to be here with me."Soojung lied.Part of it was the truth though.Sulli nodded.

  When they appeared at school,Soojung was everyone's attention."Why is everyone staring at me?"Soojung asked Sulli.Sulli just shrugged.Once the girls approach Minho and Jonghyun, Minho grabbed Soojung and took her to the rooftop."What's the problem,sunbaenim?"Soojung asked.

"Aren't you mad at me?"Minho asked confused.

 "You want me to be mad at you?"

"Anioyo!It's just that...that day you were yelling at me and hitting me, so I thought you were mad."

  "I was mad at that time cause instead of doing things that could hurt other people, you could've just asked for help.But I thought it through and I understand why you did that.So now, lets be friends.I'll help you with Sulli-unnie."

"Chinjia?!?!Gomawo,Soojung-ah!"Minho exclaimed as he suddenly hugged Soojung.If you're happy than I'm happy.It may hurt for awhile but I'll get through it.Soojung thought.Minho let go of Soojung and started going back down as he was excited."Another day of going through all this pain."Soojung said to herself.Suddenly Soojung fainted.


Chapter three!

Enjoy!

~Toshio9