Chapter Twenty Nine

When the Butterflies Came

Krystal starting to distance herself from Minho.She wanted to make sure what she thought she was feeling was true first.She had been avoiding Minho for a few days now.

 "Hey,Krystal."Minho said as he sat down next to her on the bleachers.Krystal didn't reply.She was still deep in thought."Krystal.Krystal!"She shook her head and turned to Minho.

"Minho..."She said as her eyes widen.

 "Yeah.What's wrong?"Minho asked.He tilt his head,waiting for her to answer.

"Uhh...Gotta go!"Krystal quickly grabbed her bag and ran out of the field,leaving Minho be himself.

 "She's avoiding me.Did I do something wrong?"He asked himself.


Krystal laid in bed that night,thinking."I really like you, not because you look like Soojung, but because you're Krystal."That one sentence that kept repeating in her head.Krystal sighed.Then there was a knock."Come in."Krystal said as she sat up.Jessica entered and sat on her bed.

"Krys,did you make your decision yet?"Jessica asked.Krystal sighed and she shook her head."Take your time.I don't want to force you."

 "Unnie,what about Luna unnie?"Krystal asked.

"We all know that Luna's dream is to be a singer.So, Jay oppa and I decided to have her stay in Korea. We know that if we ask her, she's going to say yes even if she wants to stay here and go for her dream. If you don't want to, it's fine.You can stay here with Luna.Jay oppa and I are eventually going to come back."

 "I know."Krystal leaned on Jessica's shoulders."Unnie,if a guy told you he likes you, what would you do?"

"Eh?Krys,did somebody ask you out?!"Jessica exclaimed.Krystal shrugged.

 "Just answer the question."

"If,I already have someone then I would try to reject them as nice as possible.If I don't have anyone yet,then he might get a chance."Krystal nodded."Krys,mind to tell me what happen?"

 "Well...there's a sunbae at the university.And he confessed to me."

"Uh-huh.What do you feel towards him?"

 "I don't know.I mean like,he saved my life quite a few times,we're good friends,and...he's always someone who is willing to listen to my problems."

"How do you feel when you're near him or with him?"

 "I get nervous and kinda...excited?"

"How long has he confessed?"

 "Uhh...it's almost a month."

"What?!Krys,how can you make him wait that long?!"

 "Unnie,he doesn't pressure me with it.He said it's okay being friends."

"Krys,have you been avoiding him these days?"

 "How did you know?"Jessica shrugged.

"You're nervous around him,you've been avoiding him..."Jessica stopped.

 "Unnie,I get this weird feeling when I'm with him.It's different from when I'm with Jjong oppa and Taemin oppa."

"My dear sister,it's love."Jessica smiled.

 "I love Taemin oppa.How come I feel different when I'm with him?"

"Maybe...what you had for Taemin was not love."Jessica shrugged and stood up."Go to sleep now.You don't want to be late."Jessica turned off the light and left.Krystal laid back in her bed and started thinking again."Maybe...what you had for Taemin was not love."Jessica's sentence kept replaying in her mind."What I felt for Taemin oppa was not love?"She muttered.


"Hey,Krystal."Minho called as he spotted her.Krystal turned around.

 "Minho."Krystal said.Minstal started walking together to the field.

"Is there something wrong?Did I do something wrong?You've been avoiding me for awhile now."Minho suddenly said.

 "You did nothing wrong.I was just...I had many things to do and I was also helping Suzy unnie prepare for her wedding.Mainhe if I had been avoiding you."

"Gwenchana."Minho smiled.When they reached the field,Krystal sat on the bleachers next to Suzber and Luna.While Minho went to practice with the team.

 "Krys,why did you and Minho sunbae come together?"Suzy asked.

"We just bumped into each other on the way here."Krystal replied.Suzy nodded."So,how's the wedding preparations?"

 "Fine."Suzy smiled.Krystal nodded.

"I still can't believe Suzy is going to get marry!"Amber exclaimed.

 "I know right.Have you guys decided where you're going to go for your honeymoon?"Luna said.Suzy blushed at the word of honeymoon.

"We decided to go to Bali."Suzy said.

 "Bali?!I'm so jealous!"Luna exclaimed.

"Don't be.Dino's getting ready."Amber teased.As the girls were chatting,they didn't notice that Krystal had already left.


As soon as the girls started chatting among themselves,Krystal quickly pulled her phone out and sent a message.

 To:-------------

Oppa,can we meet?

I have something to talk to you about.

Please.Just once.

Fr:Stal

"I hope you come,oppa."Krystal muttered.She was waiting for a reply as Suzber and Luna kept talking.Ding!There was a message.

To:Stal

Sure.Same place,if you still remember.

I have to talk to you too.

See you there.

Fr:-------------

Krystal sighed in relief."Why wouldn't I remember?"She muttered before gathering her stuff and leaving the girls, and out the field.Krystal arrived at the destination,seeing that he was already there."Oppa,you're early."Krystal said as she sat beside him.He turned to Krystal.

"You're early too."He said.Krystal shrugged."What did you want to talk about?"

 "You also had something to talk to me.So start."Krystal said.

"That's not fair.You texted me first."He pouted.

 "Fine."Krystal took one deep breath before continuing."I miss you,oppa."She hugged him.


Minho saw Krystal walking out of the field.Usually she would tell Jonghyun hyung that she's leaving.How come she didn't even mention anything.He thought.There's definitely something wrong.

"Practice first,I'll be back."With that Minho ran after Krystal.When he finally catch up to her.He found her hugging another guy."Bwoh?What is this supposed to mean?Soojung...he...they're together?"


Chapter 29!!

Did you guys see my new story??

'A Monster in Seoul' starring Minstal!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9