Chapter Eighteen

When the Butterflies Came

  "Krystal-ah,where are you going,taking all your luggage?"Ahjusshi Park asked as he saw Krystal taking her luggage.

"I'm moving out."She replied as she ran up to her room to bring the other boxes down.

  "Moving out?!?Why?!?"

"I just feel like I need more personal space."

  "You didn't have an argument with Taemin right?"

"Anio!We're still perfectly fine."Then there was a car honk."Looks like he's here.Goodbye Ahjusshi Park.I'll come see you when I'm free."Krystal waved goodbye as she grabbed her suitcase to the car."Oppa,can you go get the boxes?"Krystal asked.Jonghyun then went to get the boxes and Ahjusshi Park catch a glimpse of him.Who is this guy?He thought.


 Krystal had decided to move back to her old house.It was still under Jonghyun's name though.Jonghyun was helping Krystal unpack when Amber came in with chicken."Guys,I brought chicken!"Amber exclaimed."Come eat first."Jongstal then head towards the kitchen and started eating."Krys,how are you going to tell Taemin this?"

"I don't know.We seem very distant these few days."She replied.No one dare say aything.Jongber knew Krystal was having a hard time.First,Taemin was seen with another girl,second,she remembered half her past,third, she moved out,and finally, she's still trying to find her lost family.

  "Jungie,"Jonghyun was the first to break the silence."Should Am and I come pick you up tomorrow and then after classes we go to the movies?"

"Chinjia?!"Jonghyun nodded."Okay!"Krystal immediately brighten up.


  "Oppa,I'll see you later."Luna said as she got out of the car.

"Call me if you need anything."the guy said.

  "I love you."She said as she kissed his cheeks.

"I love you too.Be a good girl and study hard."Luna nodded her head as they hugged one last time.Then he drove off.He was looking out the window when he spotted someone."She looks just like Sica!"He exclaimed as he stopped the car and got out.When he was out of the car, he couldn't find her anymore.He then got in his car and immediately pulled out his phone."Sica!Guess what?!"He exclaimed.

  "Oppa!What?"She asked.

"I think I saw Soojung!"

  "Bwoh?!?Where?!?How are you sure?!"

"I saw her when I dropped Luna off at her university.I'm sure because she looks just like you and she also had this butterfly necklace like yours."

  "Chinjia?!?Oppa,where is she now?!?"

"I lost her.I just got out of my car and she was gone."He could hear her sigh on the other line."Mainhe."

  "G-gwenchana.At least we still have hope like you said."She was obviously crying.


Luna was about to enter the university when Jonghyun came up to her."Who was that?Why were you hugging and kissing him?"He asked, showing how jealous he was.

"None of your business."Luna walked away but Jonghyun grabbed her wrist.

  "Why can't you accept my heart??What have I done wrong??"Jonghyun asked.Luna was about to reply when someone interrupted."Jjong oppa!Kaja!Jungie and Am are hungry!"Krystal yelled.Jonghyun immediately let go of Luna and ran towards Kryber."This is why I can't accept your heart."Luna muttered after he left.


  "Can you guys believe it?!?Stal moved out!?!"Taemin exclaimed.

"Why would she move out?"Myungsoo asked.

  "Exactly."

"But where is she?"Suzy asked.

  "Probably with Amber and that Jonghyun guy."Key said.

"Don't you think she seem too close with him in just like a day."Myungsoo asked.

  "Jonghyun-sunbaenim is a gentlemen. He doesn't take advantage of girls.And besides he never had a girlfriend before."Suzy said.

"How do you know?"Taemin asked.

  "I know because Jiyeon unnie had a crush on him before she met JB oppa.Jiyeon unnie is my friend.Back then I would always follow her around and would hear things I'm not supposed to hear.I hear many things about Jonghyun-sunbaenim.Mostly good things."

"He doesn't seem like a bad guy either.He may be popular and rich but he has a heart.There's an orphanage near my house and when ever I walk home, I always see Jognhyun-sunbaenim there.Playing with the little kids and sometimes he would bring toys and food."Myungsoo said.

  "When Amber told me, Krystal's head starting hurting again,he was there soothing her until I get there."Taemin said.

"It's all an act guys."Key said.He was obviously annoyed.

  "Key hyung,look at the world in a nice way.You can't hate him just because he helped Amber."Myungsoo said.

"Key oppa, maybe...just maybe,Amber is right."Suzy said.

  "Bwoh?!?"Key exclaimed.

"Amber might be right about you being a diva who does everything your own way."Suzy said.

  "They're both right.You are a diva."Myungsoo said.

"I guess you guys are right.I guess I was too selfish.I didn't think about anyone.Now I just lost the love of my life."Key said.

  "You should man up and try to win her back."Suzy said.

"I should do that."Key said as he smiled.

  "Where's Stal?I didn't see her the whole day."Taemin whispered to himself.

"Miss Krys?"Myungsoo whispered.Taemin nodded."There she is."Myungsoo then pointed the way Krystal was at.

  "Stal!"Taemin called.Krystal waved and smiled at him.Taemin was heading towards Krystal when Jonghyun came and back hugged her.Taemin immediately stopped dead in his tracks.Jongstal then got in Jonghyun's car.Then there was a text.It was from Krystal.

To:Taeminnie Oppa

Oppa,should we go on a date tomorrow?

You choose place and time.

Love you...<3

Fr:Stal

Taemin replied.

To:Stal

Sure.I'll meet you at the usual cafe at 2pm.

Love you...<3

Fr:Taeminnie Oppa


Kekeke...

Chapter 18!!

COMMENT!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!
UPVOTE!!!!!!!

~Toshio9