Chapter Thirty Two

When the Butterflies Came

"Jungie,I'm so sorry.I didn't mean it."Jonghyun said as Krystal sat down on the bleachers the next day.She just smiled at him.Jongna,Amber,and Myungzy were all there.

 "It's okay.I understand how you felt.I was wrong too."Krystal replied.

"So...are you and Taemin..."Amber said.

 "Anio.We're not together.We just wanted to sort things out.Now we're friends.Sulli unnie also knew this."

"Bwoh?Sulli?Choi Sulli?!"Suzy exclaimed.Krystal nodded."No wonder she was so calm."

 "Now that I've explained everything,I have to go now."Krystal stood up.

"Why?You don't have class right now."Luna said.

 "Um..I have to talk to Taemin oppa about something.Gotta go!"Krystal waved and left.

"There's something strange with that girl."Luna said."She seems unusually happy today."The others nodded in agreement.


Krystal sighed as she looked down from the rooftop.She was afraid of heights but somehow she really enjoying being on the rooftop.It was quiet and peaceful."Krystal,what are you doing here?"She turned around to see the guy who made her heart beat faster.

"Minho..."Krystal said."What are you doing here?"

 "I come here all the time.What about you?"Minho said.

"I do too.How come I never seen you here?"Minho shrugged as he sat next to her.Krystal sighed.

 "What's with the sigh?"Krystal shrugged."So...um...are you and Taemin...back together?"

"Sulli unnie didn't tell you,huh?"

 "Tell me what?"

"Tell you that Taemin oppa and I are just friends.We sorted things out 2 days ago.Sulli unnie was there too."

 "Aish!No wonder she was so calm and worry free yesterday."There was another silence.Krystal sighed once again."Seriously,what's with the sighs?"Krystal looked down and sighed.

"I like you."She confessed.

 "Bwoh?"Minho had a great shock.

"I like you.Ever since we started hanging out.Just recently...I found out that my love for Taemin oppa was more of a brotherly love and a replacement.His love for me was sympathy."Minho was still staring at her."When we started hanging out,I realize that this is love.If you've moved on then let's just stay as friends."Krystal stood up and started walking towards the door.

 "Wait!"Minho stopped her.He walked up to her and held her hands."Who said I moved on?I still like you and will always do."Minho smiled at Krystal and she smiled back."But...what about Jonghyun hyung?"

"Don't worry.I got everything figured out."Krystal then dragged Minho to the gang.


 "BWOH?!?YOU'RE DATING CHOI MINHO?!?ARE YOU CRAZY?!?DID YOU FORGET WHAT I TOLD YOU?!?"Jonghyun shouted.Krystal just sheepishly smiled at him."How did you guys even get close to falling for each other?"Minstal were in front of Jongna,Amber,and Myungzy.

"Well,since you guys have been leaving me out alot and going on dates,we started hanging out and got close."Krystal said.Jonghyun sighed.

 "Come here.We need to talk."Jonghyun dragged Krystal to another part of the field."Jungie,what are you thinking?"

"Nothing."Krystal replied.

 "Did you forget what I told you?"

"I didn't forget.But,oppa,he's not like what you said.He's a nice guy."

 "Jungie,I have known him for years and you've only known him for a few months."

"Oppa,just give him a chance."Jungie,you don't know that this is already his 2nd chance.Jonghyun thought.What if he hurt you again?

 "Fine.One chance.That's it!"

"Gomawo,oppa."Krystal hugged Jonghyun and they walked back to the group.

 "I'll let you date Jungie.But you only have one chance.If you blew it,then that's it.There's no 2nd chance or 3rd chance."Jonghyun said.

"I promise you that I won't need a 2nd chance."Minho said.Jonghyun nodded as he gave Krystal to Minho.

 "If you hurt her,you die.Arasso?!"Minho nodded."Good luck."Jonghyun sat back down next to Luna."One more thing!You have to meet Sica noona and Jay hyung."

"Sica noona?Jay hyung?"Minho asked, dumbfounded.

 "My sister and brother-in-law."Krystal said.


It has been a few weeks since Minstal started dating.Myungzy's wedding was getting nearer and Jaysica were still patiently waiting for Krystal's answer.Taelli,Keyber,and Jongna were going strong.Even though Minstal were together,Krystal still didn't feel so safe to tell Minho about her past or that her name was Jung Soojung.

 "Krystal,where should we go on our date today?"Minho asked as they were leaving the field,hand-in-hand.Minstal was the hottest campus couple.

"We've been to a lot of places.But we still haven't gone to the Namsan Tower."She replied.

 "Okay.Let's go buy padlocks first."Krystal nodded and off they went.

They finally arrived at the Namsan Tower with their padlocks.They both left a little note on each other's padlock before putting it on the wall.

Krystal's Note:

Minho oppa,

I hope we stay like this forever.

I hope you will always love me.

I hope you won't lie to me or betray me.

  I love you.<3

Minho's Note:

Krystal,

I love you and will always do.

I'll never leave your side.

I'll never hurt you.

Because,I love you.<3

They locked it together on the wall and threw the key in the air.Both smiling widely as they left the place.They were now going to eat.Minho had told Krystal to cross the street first because he had to pick up a phone call.As Krystal was crossing the street,a car came at a flashing speed towards her.The driver was drunk.Krystal turned around and screamed. "AHHHHHH!!!!"Bang!Minho hearing Krystal screamed dropped his phone and ran to the streets.He spotted a crowd gathering in the middle.Minho ran to the crowd."Excuse me.Excuse me."Minho froze when he saw what they were looking at."KRYSTAL?!?!?"


Chapter 32!!!

Minstal in the house!

Omo!What happened to Krystal?!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9