1 year

BEAST ONESHOTS

YoseobxCarolyn (Romance/Fluff)

 

YOSEOB POV

It has been 1 year since me and my girl have been together. I wanted to make this anniversary unforgettable and the best. I remembered when we first went out, she wanted to have at least one romantic date. Something that would make her remember it till she dies.

I smiled at the thought and called up my hyungs. I have no idea what I am going to do! I mean, I am the romantic one in the relationship, but I have no idea. I have never fell in love with someone like I fell for Carolyn. She is beautiful, down to earth, funny, and I can go on. When we were in high school, she was always the nerdy girl. She would always wear her thick framed glasses and was always shy. I was the one who had to make her open up. The first time that I saw her without her glasses was during our P.E. She was forced to take off her glasses and the sight was just beautiful.

She looked better than any other girl that I have seen and if ask my hyungs, I am VERY good at spotting a beautiful girl. But her, she was beyond beautiful. If there is such a thing. I am bragging again aren’t I? Well, what can a guy do when he is deeply in love with his girl?

NOW I know what I can do!

 

CAROLYN POV

Working and going to school is such a pain in the ! I mean, why do I even need to go to school? I am smarter than teacher! Aish. I messed up my hair in frustration. For some weird reason, I feel like there is something special about today. I have completely forgotten a lot of things due to my stress at school and work. I have no clue what it is today, but I hope that it is not important like Yoseob’s birthday. Wait, his birthday already passed. Well, whatever it is, I will just have to wait and see.

I miss Yoseob. Yoseob is my adorkable boyfriend. He is such a cutie! I remember when we first met, he was so nice and kind to me. He was the first person to ever talk to me in that filthy school. And he was the first to ever see me without my glasses. He was the kingka of the school and what was I? well, I was the nobody in that school. Yeup, a nobody is dating the most handsome and popular guy in school. Weird right? I hated the attention. It was as if I was some kind of celebrity or some kind of germ to the girls. They always gave me weird and disgusting faces.

But we both went through and look where we are at now. We have been together for 1 year now…..-gasp- OH CRAP! ITS OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! SHOOT! I got up and ran out the door from my classroom. I didn’t care about the students and teacher looking at me weird. I needed to buy something for Yoseob! Hmmm…..should I buy him food? Clothes? Nah he has enough clothes. Watch? Nah. Shoes? Gah! Why is it so hard?!

 

I finally got home and just ended up buying Yoseob his IU cd that he has been wanting. That boy. I swear, he loves her more than me. –pouts-

But she is a singer and he isn’t so that cant matter right? I finally reached our house. Yes, Yoseob and I live under the same roof. We bought the house together with the help of our parents. I was actually surprised that they even agreed on letting us live together. Usually parents would go all shotgun on you. I entered the house and switched the lights on. But for some weird reason, they wouldn’t turn on. “huh. Weird”, I tried to switch them on again but nothing. “Aish, don’t tell me that Yoseob didn’t pay for the electric bill!” I walked in and used my cell as light and lead myself to the room. I walked in and there were rose pedals and candles all over the place. I looked at it puzzled and walked in.

I was too busy looking around in amazement when I noticed that there was a small note on the bed.

If you only knew how much I love you, you think I am crazy. There were never times that I wouldn’t think about you. We have been through rough times in high school and now. I know that you are being the busy and cute girl you are due to school and work, that I feel like you are the man in the relationship. That should be my responsibility.

But, the responsibility that I know that I should have is always being there for you and loving you with all my heart. I will protect you from all the dangers physically and mentally. We quarrel like we are an old married couple.

Can you even believe this? 1 year has passed and yet we are still together. Isn’t that sad?”

I chuckled at that. I could just see him scrunching his cute face while saying that line.

Despite all the pain that we have to endure with immature people, we showed them that we are still together loving each other. 1 year ago, I look back in our relationship, our cuteness together. I remember talking to you the first day we met and you scolded me. You told me, ‘Yah. Leave me alone. A kingka like you wouldn’t want to be seen with a nobody like me’. Isn’t that funny? And you remember what I told you?”

I paused and I remembered exactly what he said, “There is no one in this world that should be called a ‘nobody’. Especially someone as cute as you”. I said. A smiled crept up on my face remembering how I always told him to leave me alone. I never did like him before. He was annoying me!

“You better remember that. And I always remember how you would always tell me to leave and that I was annoying. It was true. I was annoying you because I liked you so much.

In my heart, it is always filled with you. I only have one girl in my heart and it is you Carolyn. And I BETTER BE THE ONLY GUY IN YOUR HEART.

I’ve been thinking a lot about this and I hope that you would love it. Look for something silver under the rose petals. And when you find it, follow the other rose petals and it will lead you somewhere. Don’t be scared”.

I looked frantically for the silver thingy. Aish, Yang Yoseob, you are so complicated. I lifted each petal on the bed. I went to the pillow and I saw a silver ring underneath it. I looked at it and it was just a blank ring band.

I looked for the other roses and I saw some more that led to the living room. I walked in there and saw a small table with roses and candles everywhere. I walked towards the table and saw a small box. I opened it and a piece of paper was in it.

“Turn around”.

I looked at it weirdly and turned around and there I saw him standing there ever so handsome. He stood there smiling while wearing his tux which made him look even more manly. He walked up to me and caressed my cheeks. “If I had the courage to do this before, I would have done it the minute we graduated”, he got on one knee and opened another small velvet box. I gasped and he held my left hand, “Carolyn, would you marry me?” I gasped and soon tears fell from my eyes. I covered my mouth with my right hand. I couldn’t help the tears that fell from my eyes. “Yes”, I said and kept nodding.

He smiled even more and soon, his eyes were filled with tears of joy. He slipped the ring in my ring finger on my left hand and he lifted me up and kissed me. “I love you forever and ever Carolyn”, “I will always love you forever too Yang Yoseob”.

"Did you like my gift?!" He asked and there goes his childish side. "Aish, i was enjoying the manly side of Yang Yoseob. Now it went back to his normal self", i pouted. He smiled and kissed my lips quickly, "Yah, the manly Yoseob is still here", he said. i smiled and hugged him, "This is the BEST gift that i could ever recieve". "What did you get me baby?" "I got you a gift", "No duh baby. What is it?" I chuckled, "wait here", i ran to the room and took out the CD. "TADA!" i showed it to him and he went fan boying on me. "YOU GOT THE CD?! OMG OMG! I CANT WAIT TO LISTEN TO IT! OMO! LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS! HER VOICE! AHHHHHH!!!!" He was jumping up and down. I looked at him and pouted, "So i was right! You love her more than your soon-to-be wife", i pouted and headed back to the room. He looked at me in shock and ran up to me, "Jagi. You know i love you more".

"It doesnt look like it", i pouted, teasing him more. "Jagi. I wub chu", he said cutely. I ignored him and looked away. "Jagi. Baby. Caro. Hubby", he poked my cheeks. "Aww fine. You dont want to listen to me, i wont give your other gift", he said and pouted and turned his back towards me. I looked at him, "What gift?" "Hmph" he said. I smiled and back hugged him. "What is my other gift Yeobo?" i asked. he smiled widely, "Nothing i just wanted to get you to look at me again!", he kissed me lips and held me close. "No one can compare you to IU. I love you more than her. She can write a million of songs for me but i will always go to you".

 

AIGOOO!!!

I DID IT!

Again LOL! xD

This one was requested by JangRanchoLover's cousin, Carolyn! :)

-whispers- she is a Yoseob fan too! -nods-

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?! I just got home pretty much and decided to write this than study for my midterm tmr

-cries a river-

So i have told you guys that i will be posting up a new fanfic.

I will be doing that soon enough so dont you all worry! :D

Aite! So if there is anymore request, i am still more than happy to do them! (^^)

love you guys and your awsome comments! <3

-muah- <3