Distant friendship

BEAST ONESHOTS

YoseobxJasmine (Romance/fluff)

 

 

JASMINE POV

*at school*

Here it goes again. Another day without Yoseob. I hate going to school now. The only reason why I even liked going to school was because of him. Yoseob and I have been best friends ever since I could remember. We never left each other’s sides but now that we were in high school, everything just changed. Well, I didn’t change that’s for sure. Yoseob just got popular when he was just a freshman here in CUBE high. We are juniors now in this school.

That’s the thing with Yoseob. He is so friendly and outgoing that he can get anyone to be his friend. And he is so cute, handsome, funny, caring….Wait, what am I doing?! Ugh, here I go again. Daydreaming about him again. Yes. I am in love with my best friend. I didn’t really find out about my feelings till I was in 8th grade. He bought me flowers on Valentine’s day and that’s when I figured out my true feelings for him. But, I already know that he only looks at me just as a friend.

I walked to school and just as I was about to enter, a huge crowd of people started to scream, cheer and ran towards my way. I fixed my non prescribed glasses and ran out of the way. It’s like this every morning. Fan girls and guys freaking out whenever BEAST comes in. BEAST you ask? Well, BEAST is the popular dance group in CUBE high and what a coowinkiedink, Yoseob is part of the group. Yoseob and I loved to dance. When we were in 6th grade, we went to the dance studio my mother owned and we would just dance for hours there and never get tired. I remember he would always dance to “Gee” by SNSD  or “Marsh mellow” by IU and it was hilarious.

I moved aside and ignored the crowd and BEAST and headed up to my locker to get my books. I opened my locker and put all my things back. I chuckled upon seeing my bag for later on tonight. I am an underground dancer and I have to say, that is a huge secret so please, SHH!!! No one in this school even knows that I am an underground dancer and well, they don’t even know that I exist. Underground in this school is a huge deal. In my group, Sweeties, my name is Jazzy. Laugh all yah want, I didn’t really make that name, Hyuna Unnie did. She said it fits me since I can do variety of dances from ballroom, ballet, hip hop, crump, pop, y, and you get it.

I got my books and closed my door just as the same time BEAST were headed my way. I looked at them and there he was, Yoseob. He saw me and looked at me. I turned away not caring and started to walk off to my class. And what is great about this class. It is with BEAST, and they all sit around me. fantastic right?

 

YOSEOB POV

I hate not being able to be around Jasmine anymore. It feels so weird but the guys and she for some reason can’t get along. I know that she is shy around guys like them or well anyone in general. When she first met the guys, they didn’t really like her besides Kikwang and Dongwoon. They didn’t like her because she was a “nerd” and not popular material.

Yeah, I am jerk for choosing them over my best friend but they accepted me into the group. I wish that one day, the guys could see her move. Her dances are so flawless and beautiful. She rarely did a y dance, but I remember catching her one time dancing to “If you seek Amy” by Britney Spears, and my mouth literally dropped and I was kinda . Hey, I am a guy I have those feelings too.

I am just glad that she doesn’t like to dance that in front of people, or else, all the guys would be up on her and I would HATE that. SHE IS MINE! I loved her since we were kids. I was just afraid to tell her because I feel that she only likes me as a friend.

She was beautiful. Many guys went after her in middle school and well, I have no idea about now, but I had to even pretend to be her boyfriend, which I really did not mind!

We were inside the school with all the fans and there she was standing by her locker. She as the cutest nerd ever. I wanted to just run up to her and hug her tightly, but I cant. We are not talking anymore. It hurts me knowing that I cant even say hi to her. If we make eye contact, she would just give me a poker face and walk away like I wasn’t there. She closed her locker door and turned looked our way because of the noise and we made eye contact. She just rolled her eyes and walked away. I sighed hoping that today I would be able to say hi.

Good thing is that I have the same class as her! And well, I sit behind her.

 

JASMINE POV

Class was so boring. I couldn’t even keep my eyes open for at least a second. Yeah around me is none other than, BEAST. Kikwang and Hyunseung on my sides, Junhyung and DooJoon behind the two and Yoseob, right behind me. Dongwoon is younger so he has a different class.

I felt my phone vibrate but I was a bit hesitant to look but heck, I am bored.

To: Princess Jazzy

From: Beautiful Hyuna Unnie :)

                YAH! 6:30 you in?

I chuckled and I could feel the stares from BEAST looking at me curiously.

To: Beautiful Hyuna Unnie :)

From: Princess Jazzy

                NEH! I am so in! :D Who is in today?

To: Princess Jazzy

From Beautiful Hyuna Unnie :)

                Ahh, well, some newbie group here that have never been Underground before and some returning ones like, SISTAR, APINK, and BAP is going to be here. You juiced? :D Cuz I am readeh to kick some butts! >;D

I tried not to crack up in the middle of class. Unnie is always like that. She is older than me but she acts so childish whereas, I am the youngest, yet I act more mature than her. Newbies? Hmm, this will be so fun! –evil laugh-

To: Beautiful Hyuna Unnie

From : Princess Jazzy

                Arasseo! I will be there at 5 :D lessgo and kick them butts out of our territory! >:D

 

*Underground*

I ran as fast as I could to BLOCK B underground dance. I walked in and saw all my Unnies there in the make up room getting ready. “AIGOO! THERE YOU ARE!” Hyuna Unnie says. “The newbies are here and they look really cute!” She squeals. “Aish, whatevs. I am here to dance my heart out. I had one of the most stressful days at school and I am ready to blow off steam”, “Uh Oh! Jazzy is on her A-Game today! I think I should warn off the newbies and the returning ones. Cause she will KILL them!” Yuri says and giggles. “Ha Ha Ha! Funny. I  just want to dance my stress away”, I say and started to get dressed.

Well, we cant warn SISTA, APINK, and BAP cause they know that game face she has”, Hyoyeon says. “OH YEAH! Well, they will find out when she gets out there”, Hyuna says. I get out taking off my fake glasses and putting on my new pair of clothes.

(You choose for your imagination :3)NWT Men Women Korean Style Casual Athletic Hip Hop Dance Sporty Harem Baggy Tapered Sport Sweat Pants Slacks Trousers Sweatpants

(the shirt)snsd+i+got+a+boy+teaser+pictures+(8).jpg

OMO! Love your outfit! Okay ready girls?” Hyuna says. “Sweeties! Lets go and kick some dirty butts!” Yuri yells and we head out. We walked towards backstage and we see SISTAR performing and the crowd was going wild. I was really nervous but I needed to let steam out. I noticed some of the people that came to my school. I ignored it because it was normal here and until now, they did not find out yet. “Anneyongsaeyo! We are BEAST!”, I looked up quickly seeing BEAST standing there on the stage. “Yah! Those are the newbies!” Hyuna said excitedly. “NO!”, I yelled. My group looked at me weird. “No?” “YES NO! I don’t want them here! I had enough of them at school!” I yelled in frustration. “Bwoh!? You mean that is BEAST from your school and has Yoseob?!” Yuri asks. I nodded while rubbing my temples. I was furious now.

They introduced themselves one by one and then when it was Yoseob’s turn, all the girls went crazy. I felt a little jealous. I don’t want any other girl to look at Yoseob! Great just great. The music started and I have to say, they are really good. Especially Yoseob. He improved so much. He was doing flips and popping and he just looked so hot. Kikwang jumped in and he lifted up his shirt and holy momma. I was in shock. Girls went crazy and then I turned to my group and they were star struck. Once they finished everyone was going crazy.

I was a bit nervous now. “Thank you and we are SO BEAST!” they bowed and left the stage.

They” “were” “HOT!” I looked at them and rolled my eyes, “Kaja. Lets go show them what we are made of”, I said. “ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! WHOO!!! Man, newbies be burning up this place! Next we have the beautiful, fierce, and y girls. They are the champions here in BLOCK B! HERE THEY ARE SWEETIES!!!” Everyone cheered and the crowd went crazy.

 

YOSEOB POV

After performing our first time in Underground, I felt really proud of myself. Only if Jasmine was here to see my moment. She doesn’t go to these at all. She thinks they are just messy. The guys and I stood there waiting for the next group to go up. I have to say, the other group, the girls, they were smoking hot.

HERE THEY ARE. SWEETIES!” The crowd went crazy. I bet these girls have been here longer. The music started up and there four girls. One had blonde hair, one had brown hair, the other two had jet black hair. One of them looked really familiar but I couldn’t put my mind to it. “WOW! They are so good!” Dongwoon said. “YAH! Better than the other girls!” Kikwang said. “I like the blonde hair one”, DooJoon said. “She is so good”, we were all just drooling and fanboying while watching them. Then the room went dark and there was a single spot light on stage and one of the jet black haired girls was there dancing her heart out. She was perfect! So flawless!

All the boys were going crazy at her. She did some chest popping to y, then she jumped back with her group. It felt like déjà though! I know that girl! “She is hot!” Junhyung said and looked at her and his lips. “Yah Hyung, remember last time we preformed, you hit on a girl and she had a boyfriend. Let’s not have that incident again”, I said and patted his shoulders. Once they finished everyone in the room went crazy. Even crazier than when we preformed. But I have to admit, they were pros! Better than us!

They walked off the stage and headed towards our way. “let’s say hi!” DooJoon said and ran towards them with us following. “Hello! We are BEAST and we just wanted to say you guys were great”! DooJoon said looking directly at the blonde girl. Aish, Hyung make it anymore obvious? “Hello!” they all bowed. I noticed the solo dancer was a bit shy and wasn’t making any eye contact. She reminded me of Jasmine. “Yoon DooJoon”, “nice to meet you fellahs! Well we heard you guys say your names so I am Hyoyeon” “Yuri” “Hyuna” and the everyone was looking at the other girl. She didn’t look up but then was nudge by Hyuna, “Oh uhh Jazzy”, she said and didn’t make any eye contact.

Jazzy? Wow! You were beautiful and fantastic out there!” Junhyung said and looked at her. “Yah, look up”, Yuri said. She sighed and looked up. I gasped and everyone looked at me. “JASMINE?!” I exclaimed. “YAH! SHH!!!” She covered my mouth. I pulled her arm and dragged her outside.

 

JASMINE POV

Crap Crap. I am dead.

What are you doing here?!” Yoseob asked me. “What does It matter?” I snapped. “Because you never liked underground! And then here you are looking so”, he eyed me up and down. “YAH!” I smacked his head. “Ow! Aish, but seriously! When did you start doing this and dancing like that?!” “It’s none of your business!” I said and turned around and started to walk away. “WAIT! YAH!” he grabbed my arm and turned me around again. “Why do you care? You ignored me for two years and you left me. Why should you even care?!” I cried and tears fell from my eyes.

I I I didn’t” “Save it! I don’t know you anymore Yang Yoseob”, I said and wiped my tears and was about to walk away when he grabbed my arms again but this time, he pulled me in a hug and captured my lips and kissed me. I was too shocked at what was going on but soon, I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

After some minutes we parted and he leaned his forehead against mine, “You have no idea how much I wanted to hug you, talk to you, dance with you and so much more. I know we are best friends and I ignored you for two years because of my new friends. I was too caught up but there was never a time that I didn’t think about you”, he looked into my eyes and I looked into his. “What are you saying Yoseob?” I asked. “Jasmine, I love you”, I swear, the heavens were singing, fireworks were going off at Disneyland. I felt like the luckiest girl on the planet.

I cant hide my feelings for you anymore. I know that you like me as just a friend but I thought that you should know and tonight, you danced so mature and beautiful and y”, he whispered that last part in my ear. I blushed and covered my face. “What’s wrong?” “Nothing it’s just that, Yoseob, I love you too. But I was afraid that you only liked me as a friend”, I said. He smiled and kissed my nose, “Yah! I loved you since we were kids!” “And I loved you since middle school!” I said and laughed. “Ah, I miss that beautiful smile”, he said and kissed my lips.

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!” We heard a crowd say and we turned around in shock and saw my group and BEAST smiling and clapping at us. “Aigoo, our Seobbie is grown up!” Hyunseung says and pinches his cheeks. “So, let us get this straight. You are the nerdy, quiet and not really famous girl that goes to school with us and the one that Yoseob introduced us to and then here you are, a completely different person, dancing on stage. So y by the way” “YAH!” Yoseob yelled and glared at him.  “And now you are I am guessing, Yoseob’s girlfriend?” Dongwoon said. I looked at Yoseob, “Would you do the wonderful honor and be your best friend’s girlfriend?” Yoseob asked and got on one knee, I smiled, “Aigoo, YES!” I smiled and hugged him. “I love you Jasmine so much!” “AWWW MAN! Does that mean I cant hit on you?!” Junhyung cried. “I even had a whole speech ready!” “You just have bad luck with girls.......with boyfriends”, Kikwang says and nods at him. Junhyung glares at him and lifts his hand up to smack Kikwang.

Aigoo, baby, you were fantastic. Maybe dance like that more often with me?” Yoseob says and wiggles his eyebrows. “YAH! You ert!” I say and push him away.

 

*few days later*

Everyone at school found out that I was Jazzy from Sweetie and there were a lot of fangirls and boys but some girls were jealous that I was a dancer and the girlfriend of the cutest dancer in BEAST. Unnies transferred to my school and well, DooJoon, Hyunseung, and Kikwang were hitting on them. Especially DooJoon on Hyoyeon Unnie.

Yoseob and I went back to our days when we were together but we are stronger than ever. “I love  you Yoseob”, “I love you more Jasmine”, he says and kisses my nose. “YAH! I love you even more!” “No! I will love you forever!” he says and hugs me. “Aish, you win this round!” I pouted, he chuckled and kissed my lips.

I love you Yoseob.......to infinity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO HELLO!

Lovelyjho here and well this is my first one! :D

-claps-

I hope you guys liked it and i hope Jasmine liked it as well! :) i know it wasn't the best one but if you would like me to redo it please feel free to tell me i would gladly redo it as soon as i can :). It isnt as perfect but i will get there and make it better! (^^)

Comments are loved and please no rude comments though >.< if you dont like it, please tell me in a nice way what i need to fix! thanks :)

-muah- <3