Long Lost Love part 2

BEAST ONESHOTS

Junhyung x Haeryu (Continue)

 

Once I reached Yoseob and DooJoon’s place, I still felt that stabbing in my heart. Tears were never ending and I just couldn’t handle this pain anymore. This pain that it feels like I just want to die. Here some info about that stupid Hyuna (a/n: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HYUNA! >.< So please don’t beat me up! :) I actually like her so yeah haha!)

Hyuna went to the same school as we all did. She was just a year younger than all of us but she has a HUGE ego. And I mean HUGE. She was Junhyung’s ex-girlfriend. They were together for about a few months I think. I wouldn’t like to say that when he saw me, he fell for me and left her but it literally happened. At that time, I wasn’t into guys like Junhyung. Before we were together, he was known as the school’s number one player and that Hyuna, she was the number one in our school.

From what I have heard, Hyuna only wants Junhyung. But Junhyung dated her because she was easy and he lost a bet with his friends. But from what he tells me, when I first walked by him, I was just a random girl, but when I sat next to him in class and he really saw the real me, he fell for me. He said that it was like love at first sight. Which I didn’t believe at all.

*flashback*

I was sitting in the back corner as usual when the teacher separates that annoying girl Hyuna and Junhyung. “You sit over there Junhyung. Right next to Kwon Haeryu”, the teacher instructed. I instantly looked up in shock. I don’t want anyone sitting next to me! Especially HIM! “But teacher I-“ Not another word Haeryu or you will be in detention with both”. “Ughhh”, I groaned and laid my head down in frustration.

hey”, I heard that jerk say. I didn’t budge, I just wanted to ignore him and get over with this class. “Yah, I said-“ Shut up will you?! I heard you already and I don’t plan on talking to you”, I said. “Yah! Don’t you know-“ No Sherlock I know who you are. Just shut up and I don’t care”, I said. For once I felt happy I finally got to spat at a popular kid. I felt so proud of myself. I looked up at the board and got ready to take notes. The whole time, I could feel Junhyung’s gaze at me.

I turned to look at him and he just kept checking me out. I threw my spare eraser at him and it bounced on his forehead. “YAH!” He yelled, “Yong Junhyung! You will get another detention if you don’t pipe down!” The teacher yelled. He looked at me with those death glares. I just smiled and went back to my notes.

-bell rings-

I bent down to get my things when I felt someone starring at my back. I stood up instantly hoping and praying that my skirt wasn’t short where they could see my . “You have a nice for a random girl”, I froze at that voice. I turned slowly and glared at Junhyung. “Don’t you have anything else to do but stare at people’s butts?! You have that Hyuna, go stare at hers!” I got my stuff and was ready to leave when he pulled my arm.

Yah! Let go”, “Look I am sorry”, I looked at him in shock. Did THEE YONG JUNHYUNG say sorry?! “Bwoh?!” I stared at him in shock. “Look, okay, I am sorry for looking at you and doing those things to you. Shocking to hear the Yong Junhyung say sorry huh?” I looked at him in shock. Maybe a fly flew into my mouth already.

Why are you like this?” I asked him confused. “Look you will think that I am crazy or something so lets just not say it”, “No please do say”, I asked. For once, I felt so relaxed and relieved with him. I have never seen a side of him so relaxed and well not a player? I should say. He sat on the table and looked at his hands, “Would you like to go on a date with me?” I looked at him in shock again. I have no idea how many times I have been in shock with this guy but I have been a lot in one day. “I-I-“ Look, I really think you are pretty and I kinda like you because you are different. I have never had a girl say the those things to my face just like how you did and I feel that you are different and I want to get to know you more”, he smiled and looked at me with so much sincerity.

 This must be put into history in this school. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD YONG JUNHYUNG ACT LIKE THIS! I should maybe tape this moment or record it! No that would be creepy. I just kept looking at him, “Don’t worry, I promise that I won’t be a major player towards you. I will just be myself. You will really like to see the real me the only people that has seen the real me, is Yoseob, DooJoon, Kikwang, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon”, “Oh uhhh I uhhh okay?” “So yes?” “Ye Ye Yeah”, I said. He just smiled. Wait! HOLD UP! YONG JUNHYUNG SMILES?!

Close your mouth please, I don’t want to have to bring you to a hospital because you choked on a fly”, he smiled and hugged me.

I must be dreaming.

*end*

I knocked on Yoseob’s door and there stood DooJoon answering, “OMO! Haeryu! Are you okay?!” I stumbled in his arms crying. “YOSEOB!” “Yeah Hyung….WHOA! What happened?!” “Close the door”. DooJoon carried me to the couch and had me sit there. He sat next to me and Yoseob sat on the other side. “What happened Hae?” Yoseob asked. “I saw him”, I whispered. “Who?” “Junhyung”, I whispered faintly. “Who?” I closed my eyes and cleared my throat. Tears streamed down my face, “Junhyung”, I breathed. “HOW?!” DooJoon asked. “He is still alive?!” I just nodded and looked down.

Where is he?! And how did you find him!” “I was walking here and some gang tried to kidnap me then he came and brought me to his apartment and then that’s where I saw him”, “OMO! That is great! Then why are you here crying?” Yoseob asked. “Because”, Soon flashes of what happened appeared in my head. I buried my face in my hands and cried. “Hey Hey”, DooJoon said softly and hugged me. Yoseob rubbed my back and held onto my arm. “He forgot his memories”, “BWOH?! How?!” “Hyuna”, “Hyuna?” “What are you talking about?” “At our anniversary day, she came to his office and talked to him, more like seducing, but he refused and left her. He was driving and then a car came and hit him hard which caused him to forget everything but his past. Which is the day that we met, he forgot but he remembers Hyuna very well. And she was the one who planned it all. The accident and everything just so she can have him”, I cried.

Where is he?” “I don’t think that its-“ No. I WILL go there and see for myself”, DooJoon said and got up getting his jacket. “Lets go” “hyung, what about the others?” “Call them right now”. “Oppa-“ I’d rather him forget his memory but forgetting it with HER is not acceptable. Where is it?” I gave him the address and we all got into the car and drove off.

-at the apartment-

Oppa, I don’t know. I was just here and they might get angry” “So! I don’t care what he thinks! You are his wife”, “He does remember that he was once married but he doesn’t remember me”, “There you go! We will show it to him. Make him remember”, I turned around and there was Kikwang and Hyunseung walking towards us. “Wheres Woonie?” “He needs to stay home for his exam”, “Ahh okay. Well lets go”. “You okay?” Kikwang asked and hugged me. I nodded and we all headed up to the apartment.

(knock knock)

Anneyong! Omo! Hyung!” Junhyung says. “Hey! Long time no see huh?” “How did you know that I was here?” They moved aside and there I stood with my head low not making ANY eye contact to anyone. “Haeryu?” I could see his feet in front of me but I still kept my head down. “Haeryu look at me”, with all the courage I had left, I lifted my head up slowly and looked up at him. I probably looked ridiculous since I kept crying. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly. I looked at the guys wide eyes.

OPPA! WHERE DID YOU-“ Hyuna opens the door and gasped when she saw Junhyung hugging me and the guys there. She runs up to us and pulls Junhyung off and slaps me. “YAH YOU ! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT HE IS TAKEN! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF-“ STOP!” Junhyung yells. “You. You lied to me. You almost killed me. you did all of this just so that you can have me”, “Oppa what are you talking about?! I am your girlfriend remember!” “NO! You are nothing to me Hyuna! I remember everything now! You tried to kill me for crying out loud!” “ANIYO! I just wanted you! JUNHYUNG PLEASE! What does she have that I don’t?!”

Guys lets go inside. People might get angry”, DooJoon said and helped me up. I was rubbing my swollen cheek and tears streamed down my face. “You want to know Hyuna? She has a heart! She cares and loves me for everything that I am! She changed me from being a stupid player to being someone that cares for someone that I love. I am not who I was before. And I am glad! Without her in my life, I have nothing Hyuna. When I was with you, all I ever heard was your never ending annoying high pitch voice and never ending seduction! Its annoying and that’s why I left you. Haeryu is someone that isn’t annoying and corrects me and isn’t a easy girl”. He looked at me, I was still looking down and rubbing my cheek with tears.

I love her. She is my wife and that is all that matters”, I closed my eyes and cried. Soon I felt his hands on my swollen cheek rubbing it softly and he makes me look at him, “She is my everything”, I looked at him in his chocolate eyes with tears in my eyes. “NO! NO! YOU JUST HAD TO COME BACK DIDN’T YOU! GET AWAY FORM HERE YOU !” Junhyung walks up to her and slaps her. Everyone gasp and looks at them in shock. “I have NEVER slapped a girl before. This is how angry I am with you. The hatred that I have with you is too much that it caused me to hit you. I have NEVER hit a girl in my life and you are the ONLY girl that I have ever hit”, he hissed at her and pulled my hand and dragged me out.

Babe”, I looked at him, “I am so sorry”, he sobbed and hugged me. Tears fell from his eyes. I hugged him as tightly as I could, “I love you Junhyung”, I said. He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. “I love you always Yong Haeryu”, he pulled me into a kiss. The kiss that I yearn for three years. The lips that I missed. His touch that I ached for. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Oppa”, I said after we parted. “Its been three years that you have left me but I have never stopped looking for you. And now that I have found you, I can feel nothing but joy”, I cried and touched his cheeks. He closed his eyes and tears streamed down his face. “Even though I didn’t remember you till now, I miss your touch, your voice, your kisses, everything”, he looked at me with teary eyes and kissed my forehead.

Please don’t leave me again”, “I promise”.

 

 

 

 

This one shot is for the lovely, Srikandi! :D haha! Hope you loved the two shot >.< I know they were suppose to be one but i just couldnt do it in one shot

haha :D Hope you liked it though! <3

Well Well! I really missed you guys -hugs you all tightly- <3

I am watching "Criminal Minds" right now LOL! and i am literally crying with this episode D: Do you guys know this show?

Its a bit suspense and a bit showy when it comes to violence but I REALLY love this show! :D Its sooo awsome! haha!

Dont worry, i wont become like a criminal >.< tehehehe!

I am supposed to be doing homework but i am so into it right now >.< GAHH!!! haha! Well i hope you all like this update!

I am still accepting requests so if you all want to request please feel free to! :D I still owe JangRanchoLover one haha :D

Well, i will see you lovelys soon! <3

-muah-