Things weren't meant to be said

BEAST ONESHOTS

Kikwang x Hyuna

Fluff/Romance

 

The door opens and you enter coolly (Muni yeolligo meotjin geudaega deureooneyo)


What’s your name? How old are you? (Ireumi mwoyeyo? Myeot sarieyo?)

Where do you live? (Saneun goseun eodieyo?)

Let’s have a drink and talk (Sul han jan hamyeonseo yaegihae bwayo)


What’s your name? How old are you? (Ireumi mwoyeyo? Myeot sarieyo?)


I’m not an easy girl (Na swiun yeoja anieyo)

 

What’s your name? (What’s your name?)

 (Ireumi mwoyeyo? (what’s your name?) )
 

What’s your phone number?

(Jeonhwabeonho mwoyeyo?)
 

What’s your name? (What do you like?)

(Ireumi mwoyeyo? (what do you like?) )
 

Make some time for me

(Sigan jom naejwoyo)
 

What’s your name? (What’s your name?)

 (Ireumi mwoyeyo? (what’s your name?) )

What’s your phone number?

(Jeonhwabeonho mwoyeyo?)

 

What’s your name? (What do you like?)

(Ireumi mwoyeyo? (what do you like?) )

 

What is it? What is it? Play with me

(Mwoyeyo? Mwoyeyo? Narang norayo)

 

 

CUT!”
4minute stopped what they were doing in the dance room and relaxed. “Okay, you guys did a lot better. Jihyun, you need to move up more, Sohyun, same. Hyuna you need to be more wavy when doing this”, the instructor showed Hyuna how to fix it. She nodded and tried it out.

SOOOO BEAST!! ANNYEONGSAEYO!” Beast walked in the practice room and bowed at everyone. “Alright! Seems like everyone is here! BTOB and APINK will be in the other rooms so they are not needed here. Since you guys are all the Seniors here in CUBE, including G.NA, we expect you guys to show some maturity in the concert but to also have fun as well. Engage in the rookies. And since we are having United Cube here in Korea first, we will be having more than thousands who are attending. So please everyone give it their best and have fun!” Mr. Hong smiled and bowed to everyone.

AIGOO! I am too excited!” Sohyun jumped for glee. “ME TOO SOHYUNNIE!!!” Dongwoon yelled and ran towards her. “YAH! She is MY partner!” Yoseob ran towards them and peeled Sohyun out of Dongwoon’s reach. “YAH! HYUNG! She is my fwend though!” Dongwoon whined while showing his aeygo.“ANIYO! And stahp with the aeygo! You no better than the master himself!” Yoseob praised himself and did aeygo to Sohyun, “She needs to practice! Come on Sohy! (Pronounced So-HEE) Come with Oppa so that we can practice”, he dragged her to the other side of the room smiling at her. Hyuna looked at them suspiciously then went back to her routine.

Hyuna looked up and caught a glimpse of Kikwang dancing. He looked so flawless. Everything about him was flawless to Hyuna. She didn’t even noticed that she was literally starring at Kikwang in awe. “Aish. It’s never going to happen. Remember?! He said that you aren’t his type! And he rejected any of the rumors. Get a hold of yourself Hyuna!” She looked at the mirror again and nodded to herself and started her dance routine again.

Kikwang finished what he was practicing, all out of breathe. He closed his eyes trying to relax himself. He took a quick glance at the mirror and saw Hyuna there practicing. Her eyes were closed and she was so into the music. Seeing her like this made Kikwang’s heart beating so fast and butterflies in his stomach kept dancing. “Aish! Why did you say that in the talk show!? Pabo-Kwang! Of course you think she is beautiful! Of course she is your ideal! AISH!

*flashback*

[On the TV]

SO! Kikwang! We have been hearing rumors”, “-laughs- Omo Chinjja? Of what?” “You and Hyuna”, Heechul said and looked at him with intense eyes. “Ahhh! Well”, “Do you like Hyuna-ah?” Shindong asked. “Ani!” “BWOH! You think Hyuna is ugly?!” Heechul shouted trying to make the atmosphere a little better. “ANIYO! ANI!” “Then you like her because she is ugly?” “ANI! –uncontrollable laughing-“ Heechul! Let him speak!”, Leeteuk said and shut Heechul’s mouth shut. “Aigoo, well, I don’t like her that way. She isn’t my ideal type. But I don’t think she is ugly too. She is beautiful in every way possible”, “OMO! How can you say that you don’t like her and stuff then you start saying these things?! Make up your mind!” Heechul teased Kikwang again.

ANI! ANI! I don’t like her but as a co-worker and friend, I think she is beautiful!” “Ahh Chinjja? Well, there have been rumors of you two dating. Is that true?” “Aniyo. It is strictly co-worker/friend status”, “Do you see yourself dating her?” “Aniyo. I don’t see it at all”.

[4minute dorm]

OMO! Is that Kikwang-sshi?!” Jiyoon asked, “Deh! He has an interview with 3 of Super Junior Oppas”, “Hyuna?” Jihyun looked at her. She looked broken, hurt, ready to cry. “D D Deh?” “Aigoo, Hyuna”, Gayoon sat next to her and hugged her. “Let it out”, “He isn’t worth the tears Unnie”, Sohyun sat in front of her and caressed her knee. “I guess we know where I stand with Kikwang”, Hyuna sniffled and wiped the tears off of her face. “Don’t let him get to you like that. Remember, you guys will be seeing each other a lot this coming weeks for United Cube. So don’t show that you were affected by this”, Jihyun said and comforted Hyuna.

I know. But I’ve liked him since the day that he debuted as a solo. We have been best friends and trainees together for so long”, “I know. It hurts”, “Just let her be. She needs space”, Gayoon caressed her head and comforted her. “Sohyun, turn off the TV or switch it”.

*end*

YAH!” DooJoon shoved Kikwang a little from his daze. “You’ve been starring Hyuna. Stop it”, “Oh. I didn’t realize it”, “Tch. Why don’t you just tell the truth?” “What?” “You. Hyuna. Feelings?” “Huh?” “AISH! You are a pabo!” “AM NOT!” “Even I get what he is saying”, Hyunseung said while he was in his own little world of dancing. “just tell her”, “ANI! What will people think?! That I was lying?!” “you did”, “I mean. AISH! But the company”, “So? Do you care more about the company or your feelings?” Junhyung butted in and looked at Kikwang. “Look, Kikwang, Hyuna likes you. A lot”, “How do you know?!”

Because she told me herself Kikwang. Remember those times when we did ‘Change’?” Kikwang nodded, “And then I had a huge crush on her? I confessed to her. But she rejected it because she said that she likes you”. “But we don’t even talk much anymore!” “I wonder WHY!” Hyunseung said and finally walked to the group. “What?! What did I do?!” “You told everyone that you weren’t even slightly interested in her remember?” “But she didn’t watch it! Right?” “GAYOON!” DooJoon screamed like he was about to die.

Aish what do you want old man?!” Gayoon smacked DooJoon on the back of his head. “Aish! Yah old woman! Wae do you have to hit my head?! AIsh, whatever, I just wanted to know if you guys saw our interview with Leeteuk, Shindong, and Heechul Sunbae?” “Deh. Waeyo?” “Was Hyuna there?” Kikwang asked while looking down at his feet. Gayoon sighed deeply, “Deh. Waeyo?” she looked at the guys, “Nothing. Just wanted to know”, “Yah! I know you guys are up to something and you better tell me because this involves Hyuna”, she whispered.

You tell her Kikwang”, “I uhh uhmm…..” “Yes?” “Is Hyuna mad at me?” “Ani. She is hurt Kikwang. She liked you for so long. She doesn’t want to admit it because she is afraid and her career as well. And when she heard what you said, her world was crushed Kikwang. She doesn’t want to talk of be too close to you because, she doesn’t want her feelings for you to be stronger. Or in other words, she doesn’t want to be attached again”.

But I uhhh”, “You like her?” Gayoon asked while smiling at him. “How did you-“ “Kikwang, I can tell. Everyone else does BUT Hyuna”, “How can I tell her now? She doesn’t want to get close to me”, “Then do something. That’s your issue now. Ask this Ahjussi to help you”, Gayoon pointed at DooJoon with a disgusted face, teasing him. “Aish! This prick!” “Just go for it Kikwang”, “But I am scared”, “OH! I have an idea!”

 

*Next day*

[4minute dorm]

Hyuna was sitting on the couch upside down with Sohyun and Jihyun. “TURN ON THE TV!” Gayoon shouted and ran to the living room and changed the channel. “What is all the rush Unnie?” “Watch!” She changed the channel to “Oh My School” featuring BEAST’s Yoseob and Kikwang. “Wae are we watching them?” Jiyoon asked. “Just watch!”, “I’ll be in the room”, “OH NO YOU DON’T KIM HYUNA! You sit your right here!” Gayoon pulled her shirt to make her sit down again. “So Kikwang, the rumors with Hyuna. Is it true?” “Nope. We are not dating”, “I am done Gayoon”, “SHH! Wait!” “That’s good! Maybe Hyosung can date you now!” “BWOH!” “Aniyo! I don’t like Hyosung that way!” “What are some things that you think would catch any guys attention from Hyuna?” “Well, let’s start off to say that, the way her personality is. She is funny, outgoing, shy sometimes, loveable, caring towards her members, and can dance really well. And her being her smiley self always makes anyone’s day better. And the small things that she does, like one time, we were in the dance studio and she started to doze off. Like standing there and just starring. I find it really cute how she just looks cute while being in a different world in her mind”, “OMO! Looks like someone likes Hyuna!” “LEE KIKWANG!” Yoseob shouted and pointed at him.

Do you like her?”

Everyone was dead quiet. Hyuna was just speechless. was hanging open.

Yes. I do. I know that I said things that weren’t supposed to be said during the talk show with Super Junior. I was just trying to protect what I thought would happen to our company and to our fans. We both care so much about our careers and fans that we push each other’s feelings to the side and thinking and hoping that they wouldn’t fade away”, “Wow. That is very deep”, “Even for Kikwang it’s deep!” Yoseob teased.

Would you like to say something to her?” “Uhhh Sure –eye smile-“.

Kim Hyuna. Mianhae if I hurt you with my harsh words. I know how we both feel for each other. I care for you since the day we were trainees together. Remember the day that we both heard that you were going to be featured in my solo MV? Wasn’t that the day that both of us were the happiest? Every little thing that you did Hyuna, I always liked it. From you dozing off to you being so childish. We have many memories together and I wish to make even more memories with you. I like, no LOVE you Kim Hyuna –does heart shape with hands and eye smiles-“. Everyone in the studio burst out smiling, screaming with glee.

Hyuna?”

Unnie?”

Kim Hyuna?”

YAH!” Jiyoon screamed in her ear. “BWOH?! DID I JUST HEAR EVERYTHING THAT HE SAID?!” “Deh!” Hyuna looked at the TV and slapped herself. Soon, she started to beat herself up. “YAH! Why are you trying to kill yourself?!” “Is this a dream?!” “No

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LEE KIKWANG LOVES ME! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU LEE KIKWANG! –happy dancing-“ “AHHH I LOVE YOU TOO KIM HYUNA!” Hyuna stopped what she was doing and looked to the front door, slowly turning around hoping and praying that it wasn't who she thinks it is. And there stood all of BEAST and Kikwang there holding flowers and smiling at her. “How long have you all been standing there?” “Long enough to see you go cray cray”, Dongwoon said. “what?!” DooJoon and Junhyung nudged the Maknae shut.

Kim Hyuna”, “Lee Kikwang”, “I got these for you. Hope you like them”, he gave them to her and took her tiny hands in his, “Kim Hyuna, would you like to go out with this Pabo?” Hyuna bit her lip and smiled crookedly, “Yes! I would love to!” Everyone screamed and jumped for joy.

KIKWANG AND HYUNA SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” BEAST chanted.

SOHYUNNIE!” Yoseob yelled and ran towards her and lifted her up while hugging her. “Seobbie! Put me down!” “Aniyo! Wae?! Cant I hold my girlfriend?!” “GIRLFRIEND?!” Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the two in shock. “DEH! She is mah girlfriend!” Yoseob smirked and wrapped his arm around her. Sohyun was blushing madly. “I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP BETWEEN YOU TWO!” Hyuna pointed at them. “Well, the secret is out now!” “Aigoo, you two”.

Guys, we need to get a love life. The two pabo best friends got theirs first before all of us!” Dongwoon complained to the guys. “I agree” DooJoon said and looked at the love birds. “We NEED a life, period”.