Wanted

BEAST ONESHOTS

Yoseob x Qiha

Romance/Comedy

 

(A/N: For all of you who do not know many country songs, I am a BIG country gal btw lol! xD But I will link the song below so you guys will know what I am talking about. And I hope that for this request it is okay that I am using this type of music. I just find this song really cute and cheesy and romantic, just like our Seobbie xD Hahaha! Well, I hope you guys enjoy! ^-^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5vb-0_Qppk

 

Goodnight Qiha!”, I waved at the manager before leaving to walk home. It was 7PM on a Friday night. I plugged my ear phones in and turned up the music. Walking down the streets of Seoul was so relaxing to me. Seeing the night life was always a joy. As I was so busy in my own little world, I see a bunch of couples walking past me. Jealousy crept up and I soon felt so lonely.

You know I fall apart without you. I don’t know how you do what you do.

The song plays on my iPod. Memories of him fill my mind. I missed him so much. Everything about him. Without him, my world was just nothing.

Cause everything that don’t make sense about me, makes sense when I’m with you.

Baby stop!” “No you stop!” “Aigoo, wae are you so cute!?” I looked to the side and saw the lovely couple being so cute. It continued to make me jealous. I know that I should be mature and understanding the situation that my boyfriend is in but I just can’t help it. I want things to be like that again. I miss the kisses, hugs, everything.

Cause I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips I, wanna make you feel wanted.

And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever, never let you forget it.

Yeah I wanna make you feel Wanted.

*Flashback*

Baaaabbyyy~!!!!” I jumped hearing his voice and seeing him run like a little kid up to me. “AHH MISS CHU!” He scooped me up in his arms and kissed my nose. “YAH! Yang Yoseob put me down!” “Aniyo! I miss you too much Honey Bear!” He put me down but never leaving his arms from my waist. “Aigoo, I have a big baby boyfriend”, “Am not!” “Yes you are!” “Am not!” He whined and pouted so cutely. “Aigoo, I can never resist you”, “That’s because I am irresistible!” He captured my lips in a breath taking kiss.

I miss your lips”, he whispered and leaned his forehead onto mine. “You have no idea how much I miss yours”, I pecked his cute button nose. “You know that we are debuting soon right?” I nodded. “I am so happy for you Yoseob. You are finally living your dreams!” I smiled and hugged him. “But I am worried”, “Omo wae?!” I looked at him seriously. “I am more worried about you”, “Me?” “Deh! We wont see much of each other once we get popular. I don’t like the feeling of not seeing you. I need my dose of Qiha before I do anything!” He pouted. I giggled and kissed his lips, “You are more worried about that? Yoseob, I am going to be the supportive girlfriend and have you fulfill your dreams. Don’t worry too much about me okay? As long as I see your smile on TV, I will always be the proud girlfriend”, “Wae do you always have a good way with your words?!”

Because I do!” I stuck my tongue out. “I love you Qiha”, “I love you too Yoseob”.

*end*

Cause girl you make me feel, I wanna make you feel better~!

Better than your fairytales, better than your best dreams! You’re more than everything I need…

All I ever wanted~.

I walked up to the steps of my apartment and memories continued to fill up my mind. It has been about 5 months since they made a comeback with “Shadow”, and I haven’t seen him since then. Besides on TV and internet. Seeing him so handsome now and so masculine, I couldn’t be more than a proud girlfriend. But, no one knows that I am his girlfriend. Only the company, BEAST and 4minute.

Seeing how he has changed so much, it makes me teary eyed just to remember his hardships and now this is where he is.

*Flashback*

HONEY BEAR!!!” “Bwoh?!” “My whole body is hurting”, He looked so exhausted, so fragile on my bed. “Omo, Seobbie are you sure you’re going to be okay? Yoseob I don’t want you to pursue your dreams if this is what is going to happen to you!” “ANIYO! It’s all training. I need to be ready”, he got up but the pain was so unbearable that he laid back down. “Seob”, “No. I got this”, he got up slowly, scrunching his eyes and biting his lips. I bit on my cheeks trying to hold in the tears that wanted to fall out. The pain he was going through wasn’t something that you can just let go.

Yoseob is stubborn. I get he wants this so bad, but he looked like he was just ran over by a train! “Omo, baby what is wrong?!” He became alert when he saw my tears fallings down one by one. “Seobbie”, “Baby”, He went to me slowly and hugged me. “Baby, it’s all for training”, “I know that Yoseob, but look at you! You look so beat! How can I not be like this when I see my boyfriend in so much pain and I cant help you”, I cried in his chest. Yoseob was such a hard working person. Once you get him going, nothing was going to stop him. He was the type of person that will go through all the hardships, the pain just to get what he wanted.

Baby, I am fine. Don’t cry anymore please. Your beautiful face doesn’t need to be stained with so much tears”, he looked at me and smiled. He caressed my cheeks wiping all the tears from my face. I looked at him in the eyes and I could see the pain, tired in his eyes. “You know you are my strength to keep going babe”, “Huh?” “Seeing you every night that I come home from a hard day of training is enough for me to feel like I can do anything. You are my light, my strength, my energy”, He kissed my forehead. “And I wouldn’t be here without you babe”.

*end*

I reached my door and put the key in and opened it.

And I just wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips I, wanna make you feel wanted.

And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever,

Never let you forget it!

Yeah I, wanna make you feel wanted.

Baby I, wanna make you feel……

Wanted…..

I the lights, closed the door, and went to my room. Another restless night without him again. I took out my phone when I put my things down and texted him, like every night, telling him that I was home. I walked to my room and opened the door.

 

-Beep Beep….Beep Beep-

I stopped where I was. “He couldn’t have texted that fast. He is at practice. And that wasn’t my phone”, I told myself and the lights and literally screamed. “YOSEOB! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” “Wow, nice to see you too babe”, he pouted and got off my bed. “But I thought-“ “They gave us a break now and offered me multiple acting, features in songs and shows but I rejected them all”, “Wae?!” “Because I wanted to spend my whole 4 month vacation with someone special”, “Awww!”, I smiled, he chuckled and walked towards me, “When are you planning to visit your parents?” I asked him. “Huh?”

you said you wanted to spend time with someone special. You haven’t seen your parents!” He looked at me with wide eyes. “What?” “Are you serious?!” “WHAT?! I said nothing wrong!” “Aish this girl”, “YAH! What is it?!” “Special SOMEONE?!” “Yeah? And?” “Aigoo, is my girlfriend in that body?!” He poked my forehead. “Owee! Aish”, I rubbed my forehead. “SOMEONE. Special SOMEONE. Not special PEOPLE. SOMEONE. As in you baby”, he held onto my sides and pulling me closer. “ME?! you meant me?!” I looked at him with confusion. “No with IU”, He said to me with a serious face. “BWOH?! YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE WHILE YOU ARE WITH HER?! FINE! GO!” I pushed him and headed for the door.

Aish”, he pulled my wrist and pulled me close to him. “I am seriously considering you and GiKwang to be related. For my 4 month vacation, I want to spend it with you. I missed you so much everyone in the company knew. They were practically annoyed!” “What did you do?!” “You can ask the guys for that. All I know is that, I want to be with you. Doesn’t matter if we stay in doors, go out, anything. As long as I am with you”, he kissed my cheeks. “I missed your touch”, Kiss on the forehead. “I miss your hugs”, Kiss on the nose. “I missed your presence”, kiss on my right cheek. “I missed your smiles”, kiss on my left cheek. “And most importantly”, he captured me in his breath taking kiss on my lips. “I missed your kisses”, he pecked my lips again and kissed me passionately.

I missed so much of you too Yoseob”, I smiled and kissed his lips. “What you say we order take out and just be in each other’s arms?” he asked and smiled, “I think I’d like that”.

 

You always…..be wanted…..

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!

So sorry it has been soooo long since my last update. I am finally getting to most of my requests. (^-^)

As you know, I am updated twice today :D -claps hands-

Haha! My cousin actually updated the one with Gikwang x Hyuna shot. She actually wanted to try to  write one, so I let her lol!

How'd you guys like it though? Yay? Nay? or Mmm? Haha!

Actually, if you guys read her shot, the GiKwang x Hyuna, please comment with a Yay, Nay, or mmm.

BE HONEST!

No putting a good comment for it just to make us happy =.= haha! We seriously want to know your opionions!

She wont be hurt honestly. Haha!

Hope you guys enjoyed this fic, it was requested by Qiha and I hope that you liked this oneshot! (^-^)

I know I used country here and IDK if you even liked country but I felt that it would actually fit here haha! And this is a cheesy song too xD (I love Hunter Hayes BTW :D <3)

Anyways! Hope you guys enjoyed! Till next time!

-muah- <3