Love at first sight Part 2

BEAST ONESHOTS

______ POV

But, will also be able to sign a contract, train, and possibly debut, under CUBE Entertainment”. The whole stadium gasps out loud. I could already see Heather looking at me with a shock face. This has been my dream from the start! To be able to find a dance company, CUBE, that would accept me! I just never had the guts or money to audition under CUBE. I felt that I wasn’t good enough for them. I looked over at snobby and she was on her high energy now. Well there’s not turning back now ____.

Wow! Chinjja Appa?!” Hyunseung exclaimed. “Neh. So let’s get this started boys?” “Arasseo! You heard the big man! You win, you get the contract AND a day with us!” Junhyung says. “Alright, who wants to go first?” “I do!” “That’s the spirit! Kikwang’s girl is up and you will be dancing to Hyuna’s ‘Bubble Pop’. Music!” The music started to her and she was really good. I really thought that I was just going to fail. I couldn’t compete against this girl! She could have been under a school for all I know! She was really flexible and she could do tons of dances that I couldn’t.

Once she finished, I walked to the front nervously. “Alright. Yoseob’s girl are you ready?” I looked at DooJoon and nodded. “Your song is ‘Change’ by Hyuna as well!” I looked at them with wide eyes. CHANGE?! That’s even ier than Bubble Pop! “you ready?” Yoseob said. I looked at him nervously, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and closed my eyes. The music started to play and I just blanked out everyone in the stadium.

 

YOSEOB POV

My mouth was just wide open. I could not even contain my inner fan boy for her now. She was Y! I mean, she could really hit the moves like it was Hyuna herself! I looked over at the guys and they had the same expressions. She was beautiful yet y. Even Hyunseung himself is in shock. And he really knows when a girl is y. How do you think he knew Hyuna was y. I glanced over at the other girl and it looked as if she wants to kill someone right now. When my girl finished, she looked at the crowd and everyone was just speechless. No one was talking. After she bowed everyone roared with glee.

She looked at everyone in shock. I walked up to her and pulled her back, “You did it!” She looked at me with shock. Well, actually everyone in the crowds and the guys were in shock. “Ahhh uhh t-t-t-t-thank you Y-Y-Y-Yoseob-sshi”, she blushed ever so cutely. “Alright Alright! Let’s see who the winner is now”, Hyung said. I smiled at her and pushed her gently to the front to stand next to the other girl who looked like she wanted to hurt her. “Kikwang’s girl!” Everyone burst out yelling and cheering for her. I looked at my girl and noticed that her expression was sadden. She was afraid that she was going to lose. Even I was afraid that she was going to lose. I don’t want her to lose because I want to be able to be with her EVERY SINGLE DAY!

I glanced at the other girl and her smirk was getting bigger and bigger. She looked over at her and flipped her hair which hit her on the face. I looked around and noticed that NO ONE SAW IT. “Are you friggin kidding me?!” I muttered to myself, “What hyung?” “You really didn’t just see that?!” “What?” “The other girl?!” “No. I was looking at the crowd”, “Aish!”

last but not least….Yoseob’s girl!” I was ready for my girl to run off stage crying or something, but she didn’t. And the audience didn’t go the way that we all thought.

 

______POV

I really want to punch that girl right now. like literally NO ONE SAW WHT SHE DID?! She freakin, hit me with her dang hair. And of course, it hit me in the eyes. I closed my eyes, knowing that I had just lost. I know that I did my best and showed people what I was capable of doing. I could feel snobby smirking with joy, if that’s even possible. I just sighed and was ready to walk off stage when DooJoon-sshi announced me. But, it completely went the other way. THE WHOLE DANG STADUIM ERUPTED WITH CHEERS! I looked at everyone in shock. I couldn’t even register what was going on.

I looked over at the snobby and she was PISSED.

 “Looks like we have a winner! Congrats-“ NO! I DESERVED TO WIN THAT! I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS!” snobby yelled. “Uhh sorry, it’s not our fault. The crowd chose her”, “NO! I deserve to win this! She !” “BOOOOOO!!!!!!” The crowd booed her and started to throw things at her. “GET OFF THE STAGE!” “YAH! You aren’t even pretty get off!” “You call yourself a fan?!” “Selfish woman!” "I take back my cheers for you! You are one rude, selfish woman!" The fans said.

I didn’t realize that she was coming my way when I saw Yoseob in front of me in a flash. I widen my eyes at Yoseob, I looked over his shoulder and saw Snobby was biting her lips. Weirdo much? “Don’t you dare lay on finger on her”, I looked at him then at Snobby. She bit her lips trying to make him fall for her, “SECURITY!” he yelled. She looked at me and Yoseob with anger. “YOU FOUND YOURSELF AN ANTI! WHEN YOU DEBUT, I HOPE YOU FALL AND TRIP AND YOUR CAREER IS OVER!” She yelled and was carried away by security.

Gwenchana?” “Im okay. Just very shocked and happy and I have no idea how to even react!” I smiled at him. “You are so cute you know that?” He pinched my nose and cheeks. “Ow! My face”, I pouted. He smiled wider and hugged me. “Looks like we found ourselves another trainee”, Mr. Hong approached us and smiled widely. “You did very well you that? You caught all of us by surprise that you can move in that way. Very impressive. I pronounce you officially, CUBE ENTERTAINMENT’S TRAINEE!” I yelled and jump with excitement. I wanted to hug Mr. Hong, but I have no clue if he would be angry. I was just about to hug him, but decided to hand shake instead to look professional. “Aigoo, come here you! Just call me Appa!” He smiled and hugged me.

I hugged him so tightly and soon I felt tears fall from my eyes. “Aigoo, what’s wrong dear?” “Aniyo, I am just so happy and thankful! I moved here to Korea from the USA to become a dancer. Or well, to find my dreams. Then, I come here thinking that I was just going to be a fan and support BEAST and CUBE artists. But then, here I am, breaking my shyness of dancing in front of people and literally auditioning. I never thought that this would ever come true!” Tears fell from my eyes even more. Appa smiled and wiped my tears. “Child, I am the coolest CEO ever. You can count of me bringing you to fame”. I smiled and looked at Yoseob, he smiled wider and hugged me. “What’s you name by the way?” he asked. “_____”, I smiled. “You are so beautiful you know that?” “Thank you Yoseob-“ OPPA!” “Bwoh?” “CALL MEH OPPA!” He carried me and twirled me around.

Aigoo, we are going to have the BEST time of our lives you know that?” “I cant wait!” “Neither can I. Since you know, you are part of CUBE now. You do know that we will be seeing each other A LOT”, “Yeah, and?” “Wanted to know if sometime, you would like to go uhh”, “On a date?” I asked while looking at him. “Yeah”, he looked down shyly. “I would love to Yoseob”, I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I guess love at first sight does happen. And dreams do come true as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO HELLO MY LOVLIES!

I know it's been what, more than 4 months or so now that I haven't been able to update. Things had gotten in the way and it was kind of hard for me to write.

I have made a new fanfic btw! I will actually be editing it and completely making a different story for it. Its only been two chappies right now, but I will be changing the WHOLE PLOT.

I will be linking it soon here so please wait for it and I look fwd to hearing/seeing you guys there!

I will be updating soon too here and I am sorry if I haven't been able to do anyone's request. I haven't gotten the time to write one of your requests and I will do one soon, I promise!

And this story was just like litereally on the top of my head haha!

Well, hope you guys have a FANTABULOUS DAY! :DDDDD

-muah- <3