On the Floor

BEAST ONESHOTS

Hyunseung x ______(JangRanchoLover)

Romance/Fluff

 

_____ POV

Aigoo!” Hyuna, Sohyun, Jihyun and I fell on the floor panting like we were fish out of the water. “Are you guys dead serious that we should be doing this dance for United Cube?!” Sohyun complained. “NEH! Aigoo, we have to, you lazy Maknae!” Jihyun threw her water bottle towards her and sat down next to us. “OMO!” Hyuna screamed so loud that we thought the windows in the building would have burst. “Yah, Hyuna what are you screaming about now?!” “HYUNSEUNG!” I looked straight at her wondering what happened to Hyunseung!

Well, lets just get this little thing straight. You see, I have this HUGE crush on Jang Hyunseung. Yeah, that’s right. THE JANG HYUNSEUNG OF BEAST! But, I know for sure that he would NEVER be interested in someone like me. I am just average you know? I don’t have the milky skin, the big eyes, long legs, and silky hair. I am not his “ideal” girl. I am just a dancer and main rapper in our group, 4NIA (A/N: I COULDN’T THINK OF A GROUP! >.< MIANHAE!). I wasn’t a y dancer like Hyuna or a flexible dancer like Jihyun unnie or cute as Sohyun-ah. I am just……average.

He seems to be liking some girl! And guess what! She is in this company! He said on Weekly idol earlier today”, Hyuna squealed. I looked at them, but for some reason, I felt a slight ping in my heart. It does hurt knowing that there is some girl in this building that he likes. I bet you its Hyuna. I wont get angry at her but I just have that feeling that it is Hyuna you know? I mean, they did do “Troublemaker” together and they were both y as hell! Especially my Hyunseungie.

Omo, are you okay _____-ah?” I nodded and looked at them with hurt in my eyes. Jihyun Unnie pouted and sat beside me. They all know that I like him a lot. Hyuna smiles and sits next to me, “Yah, don’t you dare think that he likes me. I don’t like him at all like that. It was Mr. Hong’s idea to make it y”, she said. I smiled and pinched her, “Aigoo, you guys, I should just give up. I mean, its not even worth it to like anyone that I know wont come true”, I pouted. “Aigoo, ____-ah, there are plenty of guys out there for you! I mean look at Sohyun and Yoseob! Now THAT was an unexpected couple!” “YAH! ARE YOU INSULTING SEOBBIE AND I?!” Sohyun-ah yelled and hit Jihyun’s back. “Yeah and look at Jihyun Unnie and DooJoon Oppa. That was unexpected too!” Sohyun said. “YEAH! I really thought he would end up with Gayoon unnie!” Hyuna teased along.

We all looked over at Jihyun Unnie and she was glaring at the two. “HAHAHA! BABY! WHY ARE YOU GLARING AT OUR CHILDREN?!?!” DooJoon yelled and ran inside the room to hug Unnie. Yeup, sadly we are their kids. “Oppa, they are making fun of me!” “YAH! Unnie you started it!” Sohyun stated. “Aigoo, calm down baby! Umma and Appa might get mad at us again!” Yoseob said and hugged her tightly.

Pretty much everyone here is taken except for me and Hyuna. “Guys. We have something to say”, We all looked over at Hyuna and stood next to her was Junhyung Oppa. “Me and Junhyung Oppa are dating”, she said and smiled widely. “BWOH! OMO!!!!” We all shouted. “Didn’t I tell you that I liked someone else!” Hyuna shouted happily. “We NEVER expected HIM!” DooJoon pointed at Junhyung disgustingly. “YAH! What is THAT supposed to mean!” “We just all thought she would be with Hyunseung Hyung”, Yoseob said while hugging Sohyun from behind. The girls looked at me with worry. Hyuna especially. I looked down, “I will be in the other room practicing”, I smiled half heartedly and got my things and left.

 

HYUNSEUNG POV

So Hyunseung, there have been rumors about you liking someone in your company”, “Ahh, neh. I do like someone in our company”. “is it-“ HYUNA! Is it her?! I mean, truh truh truhuhble. Troublemaker”, the host sang. The guys and I laughed really hard hearing their version of “Troublemaker”. “Aigoo, aniyo. I don’t like her THAT way. I mean, she is a friend to me”, I stated before I looked at Junhyung next to me. I knew about those two before anyone else. Well, actually it’s only me that knows. He looked at me and glared at me playfully. “Are you sure?” “Neh, positive. I liked this girl in our company for quite sometime now”, “Please tell us why you like her”. I blushed knowing how much I liked her.

Well, ahhh”, I soon became nervous” “LOOK! Hyung is never nervous!” Dongwoon-ah said. I smacked him and blushed even harder. “Omo, she must have really affected him!” DooJoon said and all the member’s eyes were on me. “Well, she is the most graceful and just fantastic dancer ever. Her smile is very beautiful and the way her cuteness is makes me smile a lot. One thing that I love about her is that, she doesn’t TRY to be y or cute or anything. She is just herself and that’s what I really like about her. She doesn’t let anyone take her down and she is always there for me when I need her and is caring-“, Would you just please write a book about her instead. Seems like it will be a LONG list”, the host joked and gave me a pen and notebook. We all laughed and I blushed even more.

-end of the interview-

Hyung, who is it?!” Dongwoon complained. “Yeah! Its not fair that we told you ours! And we also named EVERY. DANG. GIRL. IN. CUBE!” Kikwang complained as well. “you will find out soon sheesh”, I chuckled and got my things and headed out. I wanted to see her badly. One thing that really puzzled me was that, she was not what I had in my ideal list. I mean, she was beautiful as hell but she was different and I guess my ideal list is just going to have to drop. I like, no, LOVE this girl so much that she is always in my mind 24/7 (A/n: -dances 24/7 :D).

I went to CUBE and saw the guys there in the room. I peaked in and saw HER there. I smiled seeing her beautiful smile. I wanted to go in the room to see her but I remembered that none of the guys know about it. I decided to just go to the room next door and dance. I was stretching when I saw a shadow past by the room. I decided to follow it to the next room. I peaked at the door and saw HER there blasting up, “Muzik” really loud. I actually really liked that one. It really suited her a lot. Her body moving really y when she wasn’t even trying to be y.

Her moves are even better than Hyuna. Don’t get me wrong, Hyuna is y and all but HER. She is just beautiful.

I opened the door silently and creep inside. I sat away from the mirror and watched her flow. Her eyes were closed and herself just moving to the music. Feeling every single beat going through her body. She made dancing look so easy and graceful, it was ridiculous that there was someone out there BETTER THAN ME! The music stopped and I clapped at her performance. She turned around in shock and her skin just turned so pale. “OMO! Hyunseung-sshi! I didn’t- I was-“ I chuckled at her cute stuttering. “You are getting better and better each day ____”. She blushed, “Thank you Hyunseung-“ Oppa”, “Huh?” “Oppa. Just call me Oppa okay?” I smiled at her. “Why don’t we try a dance hmm?” I plugged in my ipod and chose the song that I have been DYING to dance with her.

Oppa, are you s s s s serious?!” she stuttered. “Come on! Its just us!” I shouted and started to dance.

When I look into your eyes, I'm a Trouble Maker

I moved closer to her. I could see her really nervous.

When I stand next to you, I'm a Trouble Maker
Little by little, more more more
As we go on, more more more
Now I can't help my heart either

I pulled her closer to me. “Relax. Feel the beat”, I whispered in her ear.

I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me
I'll keep shaking your heart so you can't escape me

I could feel her body relaxed now and started to move very y now.

I will steal your lips and run far away
I'm a Tro a a albe - Trouble, Trou, Trouble Maker
Trouble Maker Trouble Maker
Trouble Maker Trouble Maker

I see her move to the back of the room and turn around just like how Hyuna did in the performance.

I will bite your heart and run away like a cat
You will keep getting irritated, so come to me and get mad
My y walk ignites the inside of your head
The slight skinship - your eyes on your face say you can't take it anymore

 

I stare at her in shock. Herself being so relaxed, moving with the beat, being ever so y. She got up and then realized what she was doing and instantly felt embarrassed. She covered her face, “OMO! NO NO NO! I LOOKED RETARDED!” She exclaimed. I smiled and walked towards her. “Aigoo, you were fabulous ____. You were better than Hyuna!” “I am not!” “yes you are. Believe me! You are so good. We should do a dance break together at UCUBE!” she sat down and drank some water to calm herself down.

Now or never Hyunseung! I looked at her and sat next to her. “____ can I tell you something?” She looked at me curious. “Sure?” “I really like a girl and-“ Oh yeah, I heard”, she sounded disappointed. Does this mean she likes me too?! “Ahhh neh. And I was wondering, do you think that she would like me?” I asked her. She sighed deeply, “Well, Oppa, you are a great person. You are so good at dancing and singing that it is breathtaking. I wouldn’t see why anyone wouldn’t like you”, she smiled and looked at me. “Should I confess to her?” I studied her face and I could see the hurt in her eyes. “I I I well, why don’t you?” she avoided my gaze and looked down.

I have to get going Hyunseung-sh- I mean Oppa”, she got up and was about to run out the door. “WAIT!” I grabbed her arm, “Why are you such in a rush? Are you okay?” “Neh. I am. I need to go now”, she kept avoiding my face, pulling her arm away. “I LIKE YOU _____”. I shouted. She stopped moving and turned slowly and looked at me. “I like, no wait, LOVE you _____”, she looked at me in shock. “I’ve liked you for so long and I can’t keep it in anymore”, I pulled her close to me and looked into her eyes. “You don’t have to respond-“I like you too Oppa”, “No it is cool. We can still be friends right? I mean, it wont be awkward-“ Oppa”, she covered my mouth with her hand to shut me up.

I said, I like you too”, she chuckled. My eyes widen and lifted her up. “YAH! HYUNSEUNG!” “WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND _____?!?!!” I shouted and looked up at her smiling widely. She laughed, “YES I WILL BE YOUR JANG HYUNSEUNG!” She shouted and laughed. “Put me down now!” “YAH! What is with all of the…..WHOA!” Yoseob said and he looked at us with wide eyes. Soon everyone came running in to see what was going on.
omo! What are you guys doing?!” DooJoon asked. “She is off the market guys. She is MINE”, I said and kissed her cheek which made her blush. “CONGRATS YOU GUYS!” “YAY! All of 4NIA are taken!” “BWOH! Awwww!!! Not fair Hyung!” Dongwoon ran in pouting. “I guess it is just us two now”, Kikwang said. “How about we just date each other since no one wants us”, Kikwang suggested jokingly. “YES OPPA! I WILL BE YOURS!” Dongwoon pretended to be the girl and changed his voice which was weird. It sounded like a girl had a gender change.

Hyung, not to be insulting but I think I should be the guy in this relationship”, “WAE?!” Dongwoon looked at him up and down and then looked at himself. “YAH! Height has NOTHING to do with this!” “But I am taller!” “And I have more muscles!” “You look more like a girl Hyung. I look like a goddess”, Dongwoon praised himself while we looked at them weirdly.

 “We should eat out. All of us REAL couples”, DooJoon said and looked at the two bickering who would be the guy. “Yeah, lets leave the weirdos alone”. “After you my lady?” I say and held my hand out towards her. “Why thank you”, she smiled that smile and took my hand.

HYUNG I AM THE GUY AND YOU ARE THE GIRL THAT’S FINAL!” “ANIYO! I look like a steroid girl!” “Well it’s not my fault you work out too much!”


 



This is it guys!

The LONG awaited ONESHOT for the beautiful JangRanchoLover!!!!!!!!

Mianhae it took a while to do >.< But i have FINALLY posted it and i hope thta you liked it! I hope that it isn't too dragging?

LOL! If that is even true or whatever! haha! I will be getting to everyone's soon as possible! :D Just please have some paitence D:

I have gotten some in my inbox and I will soon get to them aswell! (^.^)

How are you lovely's doing so far? :D I hope you guys are well and how was your weekends?! :D

Mine was fabulous! haha! I had LOTS of fun and I hope you guys did too! \(^0^)/

Well, gotts to get going! And my head has gotten A LOT better than the previous weeks :D

AND I have a brainstorm for a new fanfic coming up soon. I will not be saying anything yet about the characters and the plot

yet since i am still in the middle of getting it set up :).

Okay now I REALLY need to head out LOL! I love chatting with you guys! :D

8{D (<---My awsome mustache buddy. Say hi to him! He dont bite!.....................................I think O_O)

ANYWHO! :D Till next time you lovelies! <3

-muah-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8{D