Dreams part 2

BEAST ONESHOTS

ZATY POV

-night time-

I laid there on my bed thinking what would happen tonight in my dreams. Will is really be DooJoon? I was kind of afraid to be honest. I have no idea what or how I would react if I see DooJoon tomorrow. I wonder if he even sees me in his dreams. Nah, he wouldn’t. That stuff only happens in fanfics or dramas.

I turned off my lights and decided that I would just go to sleep and see what awaits me in my dreams.

 

NO ONE POV

The sounds of students walking in and out of classrooms was heard. Teachers trying to get by to get to their classes was seen. Lockers were banging and some students gossiping. Zaty walked in the halls of the campus getting her things ready for class. She goes to her locker getting her math textbook and science book for her next class. Soon, she feels someone right next to her and shadow falls upon her.

Hey beautiful”, someone whispered in her ears causing her to jump in surprise. “OMO! Oppa!” She smacked him playfully. “Why would you do that! You know that I get scared easily”, she pouts. “Mianhae B2UTIFUL. I didn’t mean to scare you”, he hugs me and kisses my nose. Zaty looks up slowly at him and recognizes him. “DooJoonie”, she says. He smiles, “Neh Zay?” “Nothing, just wanted to say your name”, she smiles and kisses his cheeks.

Why don’t we meet up later in the garden for lunch? I want to have some time with you”, DooJoon smiles and leans his forehead onto hers, “Hmm…Should I?” “Yes, you should pretty girl”, “Aniyo. I don’t want to”. He looked at her with a hurt face, “Wae? Is there someone else that you want to see?! Are you cheating on me Zaty?!” “YAH! Calm down!” Zaty smiles and kisses his nose, “Aigoo, you over react too much! I was just joking! I DO want to go there for lunch”, She smiles and hugs him. “Fine, this is pay back. So we are even now!” “Arasseo!” “Kaja, we will be late! Hyunseung and Junhyung might be waiting for us”.

 

-Next morning-

-waking up-

DooJoon: “*gasp*IT IS HER! ZATY IS THE GIRL THAT I LOVE!”

Zaty: ”*gasp* IT IS HIM! DOOJOON IS THE ONE IN MY DREAMS!”

 

-At school-

Zaty arrives to her classroom where she is sitting next to DooJoon. She was nervous. She had no idea what to even say or even do. Whereas, DooJoon, he was excited but also nervous. He woke up extra early with such a good mood and actually took sometime to get ready.

DOOJOON POV

I was so excited. I couldn’t contain my feelings. I just knew it was her. I just knew it! “So is it her?” Hyunseung asked me while I was getting my books in my locker. I just smiled widely at him. He gasped, “NO WAY! It is! OMO OMO OMO! That is why you dressed up better than usual!”, He smacked my arm. “I wanna look good for her! Geez”, I chuckled and closed the locker. “Where is sleepy head boyfriend of yours?” I . Hyunseung glares at me, “We are so not in a relationship! Plus, i dont roll that way. Even if I did, I would NEVER date Junnie.” “Haha, sure Seungie. Sure. We all know you want him”, I laughed and Hyunseung was ready to hit me when, “Hey guys!” “Look who finally decided to get up”, I punched Junhyung on the shoulders lightly. "And please, save me from your hubby", i laughed and ran behind Junhyung away from the angry Hyunseung.

Yah! You know that I need my beauty sleep! AND what the hell do you mean mah Hubby?!” “Whatev. Anywho, DooJoonie found his dream girl”, “BWOH! It is!?” I just smiled and nodded. We all entered the classroom and there she was sitting right next to my seat.

 

ZATY POV

I have no idea what to even do or even say! I saw him come in smiling widely at me. He seemed to be more attracting today I must say. Well, not that he isn’t attractive. Actually, he is really handsome. “Hey”, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at DooJoon’s smiling face. “Hey DooJoonie”, I gasped and covered my mouth. “I meant DooJoon!” I said and I could feel myself getting redder and redder. Can you be more obvious?!What did you call me?” he asked me. I bowed, “I really didn’t mean it! I swear!” “Just tell me”, great. Just great.

DooJoonie”, I said while looking down feeling ashamed. “You know what is weird”, I looked up at him, “The girl in my dreams, has been calling me that for the past month. Weird as that sounded but she looked exactly like you and she called me DooJoonie last night in my dreams”, he looked at me curiously. WAIT! Did he just say in HIS DREAMS?!

I actually called someone that name in my dreams, but don’t worry, I wasn’t dreaming of you in that-“ Was it here in school? We were at your locker?” I looked at him in shock. How did he-.

Why don’t we meet up at the garden for lunch”. He says. My eyes widen in shock, “HOW DID YOU-“ That means that we both have been-“ dreaming about each other for the past-“ MONTH?!” We both exclaimed. “Is this real?!” “Wow. I never knew that I would meet my beautiful girlfriend in real life. I thought that I would only have to see you in my dreams”, he chuckled. I smiled and blushed. “Yeup, you are the girl in my dreams”, “Wae?! How can you tell?!” “Because, whenever I chuckle and compliment her, she would smile and blush ever so cutely just like how you did”, He smiled and kisses my cheeks.

I blushed even more, “Aigoo, so why don’t we meet up in that garden for lunch and lets have that dream completed”, “But I don’t want to”, I pouted. He looked at me hurt, “But But I thought that you, uhh”, I busted out laughing. “Aigoo, I guess someone doesn’t remember the dream! I am just joking!” “Aigoo, you got me there for a while!”, he chuckled.

I guess, dreams DO come true.

 

 

 

 

 

HEY HEY!

Well, I do really hope that this one is a better one to make up for last night's update >.<

I am using my lovely cousin's computer. After all the begging and annoying her for a LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG

time, she decided to let me use it hehehehehe >:D

She wubs me and she knows it xD

ANYWHO! Hope you guys enjoyed this one, I actually enjoyed doing this one haha! It was different and abit confusing but I thinik you

guys will like it (^.^)

If you guys didn't notice, this one is for the lovely, ZATY! :D

Hope you enjoyed it Honnneh! :D xD

I have more updates coming soon, so please sit tight and relax and just KEEP CALM AND LOVE BEAST!

PEACE! <3