As Long As You Love Me

BEAST ONESHOTS

DOOJOON x ZATY

Romance/Fluff

-at the house-

I sat there, looking at my cute husband playing with our baby. "Sooyoung-ah! You are so cute! When you grow up, you will be as beautiful as your Umma do you know that?!" He smiled and tickled her tummy. "Aigoo, Honey!" I snapped out of my daze and looked at him, "Neh Doojoonie?" "Come here! Sooyoung-ah and Appa want to see our beautiful Umma!"

I smiled and skipped over to him, "Hi Hi Sooyoung", I smiled and played with her tiny feet. I could feel DooJoon looking at me from behind and smiling. I felt his hands wrap around my tiny waist, "Yes Oppa?" "Yah! I want to be called Yeobo", he pouted. I giggled and glanced at Sooyoung who was coping her Appa.

"Yah! Yeobo! Sooyoung is coping your pout!" We laughed. "Aigoo. Honey, we made a beautiful baby", DooJoon said and kissed my cheek. "You know that no matter what, I will Always love you right?" I smiled, "Of course I know because, I will always love you more than anything", I kissed his lips quickly. "Baby. Will our marriage and family be affected when you debut?" I asked while i played with Sooyoung. Doojoon alway wanted to become a singer. Ever since we dated few years back, he always talked about it and now, he finally got his dream.

"Hey Hey", he turned me around to face him and made me look into his eyes. "I will NEVER have my devut or my fame be inbetween our family. My family, you, are my first priority. And if I have fame, no matter what, I will share that fame with you both and many more kids to come", he smiled that cute crooked smile that he does and kissed my lips. "Promise me Yeobo", "Baby, I promise with all my cute, fluffy heart that I will never neglect you, Sooyoung, and my future kids!" He wiggled his eyebrows, "YAH! I am not planning to get pregnant again yet!" I smacked his arm. 

"You will never know baby!" "AIGOO!!! You !" "Only for my Yeobo! Right Sooyoung!" She kicked and smiled. "Please don't corrupt her  Hun!" I hugged her. DooJoon chuckled and pulled both of us close to him.

"My beautiful family that will always love forever and ever".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY HEY!

So like, this is REALLY LAME D: I am so sorry Zaty! This isn't my best work at all since I did this on my ipod. I will truely make this up to you guys when I get my computer fixed or when I get a new computer >.<.

Pleae forgive me with my lame, half update which I PROMISE THAT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS bc ya'll don't deserve this one >.<. 

Thanks so much for those who are baring with me at this moment! D:

Hope you guys are doing well! 

Me, have been stressed from finals and on and off headaches, which are not good, and I need to make a doc appointment o_O. 

ANYWHO! 

Hope ya'll are doin well, wait  already said that haha! 

Well, I'm headed off to sleepy world that is filled with Yoseob and BEAST and me dreaming that I am with Yoseob -gets rocks thrown by fans- 8D

NIGHTY NIGHT! 

muah <3