Love at first sight?

BEAST ONESHOTS

Yoseob x OC

Fluff/Romance

 

_______ POV

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!” “YES! YES I AM FREAKING SERIOUS!” “Wait Wait! So let me get this straight. You got us tickets for BEAUTIFUL SHOW in Seoul?!” “-hair flip- Ahhh DUH! What do you think THESE babies are?!” My best friend, Heather, waved the tickets in my face. “-sigh- I can just imagine being so close to Dongwoon!” “How far are we anyways?” “I don’t know. Let’s go check it”.

(after looking at the seats)

OH MY GOD” “I KNOW” “HOLY CRAP” “I KNOW” “HOLY B2ST BALLS!” “Okay, what the hell did you just say?!” “I don’t know. I am just out of it and just speaking whatever comes to my mind”, “So you were thinking of, oh, I don’t know, B2ST’s balls?” Heather looked at me, “Yah, I didn’t think of it as a dirty erted thought”, “yah, a normal person would just say, ‘Holy crap!’. Not, ‘Holy B2ST BALLS’”. I just pouted and let her get her way. “Dude, you do realize that we are able to feel their sweat on us and their eyes piercing through our skin and looking at us with lovely eyes”, I looked towards Heather giving her a “wth” look. “And YOU called me a weirdo. You read to much fanfics”, “Girl, I can imagine okay!”

What if B2ST comes down and grabs one of us to the stage to dance with them or something!” “That is like what, 1 out of 1,000 chance that would happen to us. And plus, you know how fangirls in Korea are”, (NOT HATING ANYONE!) pish, let them cry over the fact that their idols picked us. They cant do shiz”. She got up and pinched my nose.

Aigoo, sorry for the rude intro –bows-. My name is ____. And well, you just saw my weirdo best friend, Heather. She is American and I am half Korean, half Filipino. We both moved to Seoul a year ago to do studies overseas. I wanted to be a dancer whereas Heather wants to learn the culture. We don’t live with each other in the apartment, more like right across each other. And as you can tell, we actually have been saving up money to be able to FINALLY GO TO A BEAST CONCERT! It took us a couple of months but, hey! Look at where we are going now! “Hey, I’ll see you in a bit. I am going to get ready for tonight! See yah boo!” she blew a kiss towards me and left.

I starred at my desk top wallpaper and smiled and started to feel all giggly. We are finally going to meet BEAST!

-5:30 PM-

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time to check if I needed to fix anything. I decided to wear this outfit that is out of my regular style.

how-to-wear-a-white-peplum-top-for-night

Why the change? Well, I just decided to try something else for a change. And knowing all the fans there, they would even come in gowns for all I know.

“______!!!! I AM READY TO SEE MY HUSBAND!” Heather barges in my apartment. Yeah, we have each other’s spare key. “Just a sec! I will be there!” I looked at myself one more time and went out. “Girl, you best not be- *gasp* OMO OMO OMO!!!!!!!!” She started jumping up and down and going crazy. “what?! Do I look that bad?!” I looked at myself. “NO! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! Fo sho Yoseob will be drooling all over you”, I gave her a look, “What! I’m dead serious!” “Whatever. Come on, we have to get going or else we wont see them”, “DONGWOON I AM COMING!” She ran out the door yelling. Yeah, sadly she is my friend and she is nuts.

-at the concert hall-

I got out of my car and looked at the crowd. “Damn. Them Asians though”, “heather shut up. You are in Korea”, “I wasn’t saying it was a bad thing!” We walked towards the end of the line. Well, that’s IF WE COULD FIND IT! “right here!” Heather pulled me and we stood in line waiting for the venue to open. My hands were cold as ice and I was shaking due to a mix of excitement, nervous, and my urge to scream my head off with my inner fangirl. “When I see Dongwoon, I will just literally scream my head off like fo reals”.

We finally got inside and in our seats. We waited for a few more minutes and soon the lights were turned off. Me and Heather grabbed each other’s hands and we looked around. “Is this part of the show or is this a malfunction?!” Heather asked, “You are asking the person who is trying to contain herself right now and has never been to any of B2ST’s concerts that question?” “Just asking”. We looked at the stage and soon, on the screen popped out some kind of picture. (Imagine the shots that B2ST weren’t in for the MV of “Shadow”. Example: The skull, spider, etc.)

I looked at the screen and footage. I had no idea if this was a prank or something or it was part of the show. Then the screen went black. Everyone screamed. “I have no idea if I should be scared”, I told Heather, still holding her hand. Then, spot lights were lighting up on different parts of the arena and then we heard a loud pop noise and saw B2ST jump out from their spots. Dongwoon, Kikwang, and Yoseob were on these mobile devices surrounding us and Junhyung, DooJoon, and Hyunseung were on the stage. We were all screaming so loud that I think my ear drum broke. “BECAUSE I’M A SHADOW SHADOW SHADOW”, The song started and every time I watched Yoseob, his moves and singing were so flawless!

After a couple of other songs, “Anneyongsaeyo! B2ST imnida!” they all bowed and waved to everyone. “DONGWOON MY BODY IS READY!!!!!!” Heather shouted. I looked at her and laughed my off because of how close we were, Dongwoon looked at her and smiled. “HE LOOKED AT ME! HE LOOKED AT ME!” Heather started to flip out. “How about we play a game with our fans Hyung?” Dongwoon suggested. “Yeah! A dance off!” “Whoever has the best shouts from the crowd wins a one night and day to spend with us!” Yoseob suggested. “OKAY! Lets go!” DooJoon said. “We will go out in the crowds to look for a special fan to come up here and dance with us. Rules, each one of us will teach you the dance moves. Once we think you all are ready, we will have each one of you to come up and dance that part from the song”, “After we go through all of you, we will have you, as in the crowd, yell out who you think is the best”, “Whoever wins, will spend a day and night with us”, “YOU READY!?” “DEEEEHHH!!!!” “Aight, lets go get them!”

We watched as they got down through the paths looking for a specific fan. “Pish, they wont even go through here to see us”, Heather said. We both knew that we weren’t going to get picked at all so we just watched every fan girl here go cray cray. We saw Dongwoon and Kikwang walk by but didn’t even pick us. I just kept my eyes on the other members not even looking in front of me. “hey ___. Look!” I looked at her puzzled and turned my head to the front and my whole world just froze. “I pick you!” I looked behind me, and back at Yoseob. “me?!” “YES YOU SILLY!” He shouted and grabbed my hand ran for the stage. I turned back and looked at Heather and her face was in shock.

Alright, since Yoseob finally found his fan”, “Mianhae! It was hard to choose”. “Let’s get started shall we!”

 

YOSEOB POV

Why is it so hard to pick which fan?! I ran around the whole front part of the stadium and still NOTHING! I looked up at the guys and they already found their fans. I walked past the front one last time and saw one girl that stood out to me the most. Her hair was a little above her shoulder, her body was not too fat, and not too skinny, just perfect and the way she dressed was not overly dressed like some fans here and even wore, gowns. It’s a concert for crying out loud! Not a wedding or prom.

I walked up to her smiling. I noticed that she had her face looking at the members. Her American friend saw me and gasped and tapped her shoulder. She looked at her puzzled and turned to look at me. I smiled my best smile, “I pick you!” I said. She turned around in shock to see if I meant the girl behind her. Honey, I don’t look at any other girls but YOU. “Me?!” She asked so cutely, I smiled, “YES YOU SILLY!” I grabbed her hand and pulled her on stage. I know the statement, “Love at first sight”, is such a cliché, but, when I looked at her and held her hand, sparks started to burst in me. I have never felt this kind of feeling in my life. It felt so unreal!

Alright, since Yoseob finally found his fan”, “Mianhae! It was hard to choose!” I said and bowed towards the fans. “Let’s get started shall we!” “Okay, so the first dance that we are going to do is a happy, party style dance”, “Let’s do ‘Beautiful night’!” Dongwoon suggested. “Yeah! Okay, all of us will teach each of the fans how the dance goes. We have about 15 minutes to learn one part of the dance. Each member knows the part of the song that we will be doing which is the beginning to the first chorus”, “YOU READY?!” “LETS GO!” I shouted and turned to face her. Her b2uty was so b2utiful that I was breathless. The way she picked up dance moves easily was amazing. “Like this?” She asked me when we were doing the part for Hyunseung. “A little, but try doing it like this”, I showed it to her.

Whenever she made mistakes, she looked so cute that I wanted to just pinch her cheeks! “Okay Yoseob-sshi. I will try it on my own and can you help me if I get stuck?” “Of course! I am like your coach!” I said proudly and looked at her. She smiled so b2utifuly and started the dance. I noticed that she was having a little tough time since she wore wedges. She looked down at her feet and removed her shoes and put them aside and danced. Man, with her heels, she could dance, but without her heels, it was FLAWLESS.

I looked over at the other members and they had their eyes on my girl. Junhyung took time to time glancing at her, Hyunseung was amazed by her, Dongwoon, smiled and looked at her, Kikwang, well, he just stood behind his fan and just watched and got side tracked, and DooJoon, he looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. “Did I do well Yoseob-sshi?” “hmm? Oh just call me Oppa”, I winked at her. She blushed ever so cutely. “Arasseo, uhhh Oppa?” I smiled, “And yes you did great!” “Alright! Let’s get this party started yeah?!”DooJoon asked. “Alright, first lets start with dancing King, Hyunseung!”

 

_____ POV

I stood at the end of the line while Yoseob stood by s. I watched as many of the fans danced, and well, some did good, and some did really bad. The girl next to me who was Kikwang’s fan, she was very pretty. She was next and she danced so y and graceful! I was so surprised! When she came back, I smiled and looked at her, “You did fantastic!” “Hm. Yeah, I know right”, she snob at me. I looked at her in shock, Is she fo realz?! She smirked at me and did a hair flip. Okay woman! Just because you are y doesn’t mean anything!

Last, is Yoseob’s girl!” I smiled and walked in front. I bowed, “Anneyongsaeyo! _____ imnida”, “Alright you ready?” I nodded and looked at Yoseob. He gave me a thumbs up and smiled that breath taking smile. The music started and I just let myself go. I ignored everyone in the stadium and danced like I was going to die. As I was starting Yoseob’s part in the beginning, everyone was cheering already. I could feel the snobby chick’s glare piercing through my back. I didn’t care. All I know is that, win or not, I got to stand there with B2ST and being taught by THE YANG YOSEOB!

As I hit every part of the song correctly, the crowd was nonstop screaming. When it finished, I bowed and smiled and waved at everyone. “WOW! That was-“ “AMAZING!” “FANTASTIC!” “FLAWLESS!” “BEAUTIFUL” “GRACEFUL!” I blushed, “Aigoo, you kids. Thank you _____”, DooJoon smiled. I smiled back and walked back to my spot next to snobby. She snobbed me again and did a hair flip that almost hit me. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. “Insecure much?” I said. She looked at me with pierced eyes. I looked at her and smiled.

Alright let’s get the judging start!” DooJoon went through the line and most of them were gone. Then it came down to me and snob. “Kikwangs” girl!” the crowd went wild. Whistles here and there, screams. It was like a zoo. “Next, YOSEOB’S GIRL!” The crowd sounded exactly the same with snobby. “Wow, I guess, it looks as if we have to do a tie breaker!” “Alright, since we did fun and happy style, and since you two girls are left, lets do y style!” I looked at them with wide eyes. I don’t really do y. I feel so awkward doing y! I could feel snobby all happy since she is good at being y. Well, I think I know HOW she can be with the way she dresses.

AND”, the spot light turns to the corner of the stage and there comes out, “Mr. Hong!” The CEO of CUBE Entertainment, pops out. “Hong Appa!” Dongwoon says and runs to him and hugs him. “Hello Kids! Just decided to drop by and see how this is going. And I can see, it is very well”, he smiled. “And might I add one more thing?” “Sure Appa!” Junhyung says. “Whoever wins, not only gets to spend a day with B2ST, but………………..”

*and crowd gasps*