Dreams

BEAST ONESHOTS

DooJoon x Zaty

Romance/comedy

ZATY POV

Sitting in the sand at the beach with the sun rising and the sun’s warmth hitting my fare skin. Hearing the waves crashing along the shore and the smell of the ocean with the taste of salty water in my mouth.

Honey?” I opened my eyes and looked up slowly at the man in front of me. He was dead on handsome and just gorgeous. He had high cheek bones, well-built body, and had that cutest smile ever. “Can I sit next to you honey?” “Omo, neh! Yes you can”, I smiled and patted the sand next to me. I felt him wrap his arm around me and nuzzled my neck. “Yah!”, I chuckled and looked at him.

Wae? Baby doesn’t like it when I nuzzle her?” He did it again, “AIGOO! Honey!” I kept pushing him away and smiling. For some reason, I felt like I knew him. It felt like it was so real but for some reason, I just couldn’t get my grasp on his name.

Out of nowhere, my vision started to blur and his face was getting harder to see. “Baby, I will see you soon”.

SO BEAUTIFUL MAH GIRL! UH OH GIRL! UH OH GIRL!

I jumped up from my bed. I soon then realized that everything that just happened was just a dream. But it felt so real. For some reason, his face felt as if I have seen him before or I knew him but I just couldn’t grasp it! UGHH!!! Why! These dreams have been popping up for a while now and it feels as if this is a message, but what message?!

I finally got up after arguing with myself about the guy and got ready to school.

-at school-

I walked in and sat next to my best friends, Yuri, Sunny, Tiffany and Yoona. “Hey sleepy head! Took you long enough!” Yuri said. I smiled and sat in my seat. “That dream again?” Yoona asked. “Neh! I have no idea why this keeps coming up! But this time, we were at a beach and it’s the same guy!” “I told yah! It’s a message!” Sunny said while eating her peppero. “But who is the guy! I mean, it’s no one in this ugly school”, Tiffany pouted, “There are NO cute guys here at school”, Yuri added while doing a hair flip.

Pish who said that there are NO CUTE GUYS HERE?!” We turned around and there stood our other best friends, Dongwoon, Kikwang, Yoseob, Zelo. “Pish, who called YOU guys cute. You are not even close!” Sunny said and laughed. “Aish! I happen to be the cutest!” Zelo said and pouted. “YAH! I am the first cutest then you! Aish, your Hyung is first”, Yoseob stated and jumped on Zelo and gave him a knuckle sandwich. “Yah! Hyung you are cuter but I have to admit, I am taller!” he stuck his tongue out.

Right noonas!” Zelo said, we all just laughed, “Neh Zelo!” “You guys ”, Yoseob pouted and went away. Aigoo, these guys are the ONLY guys that we can actually get along with. “So any new dreams?” Kikwang asked and sat next to me in his usual seat. “Yeup! The same guy, the same words, but different scenario”, “Bwoh Chinjja? What was it now?” “Beach and him being cute”, I smiled remembering my dream, “Aigoo, you don’t even know the guy and here you are smiling like a fool”, He pinched my cheeks. “YAH!” I tickled his sides till the teacher came in.

Class we have some new students, please be nice to them. Come in you three!” I put my head down because, well, lets just say, I am NEVER interested in new students. “Introduce yourselves”, “Hey. Yong Junhyung Imnida”, “Annyeong, Jang Hyunseung Imnida”. I looked up for some weird reason, I felt curious. I looked up and there were three very tall and handsome men. One looked scary and the other looks a bit like a girl. Then it hit me when I looked at the other guy with them.

No…..I cant be……..

 

 

DOOJOON POV

It was a perfect day here in the beach. The sun was up and the waves were just perfect. I looked over at the sand and caught a beautiful girl. MY beautiful girl to be exact. I walked towards her, “Honey?” I asked her. She opened her eyes and looked up slowly at me. I smiled at her. Her beauty was breathtaking. She was beautiful in every  way, but the thing is that, I don’t exactly know her name. “Can I sit next to you honey?” “Omo, neh! Yes you can”, I smiled and she patted the sand next to her. I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and looked at her silky skin. I just starred at her capturing every moment, angle of her. I smiled and pulled her close to me and nuzzled her neck. “Yah!”, I smiled and kept nuzzling her. “Wae? Baby doesn’t like it when I nuzzle her?” I and continued what I was doing. “AIGOO! Honey!” I felt her soft small hands pushing me away while laughing.

Soon, I felt as if my vision started to blur. I guess it was time. I smiled, “Baby, I will see you soon”.

 

EVERYDAY I SHOCK (SHOCK), EVERY NIGHT I SHOCK (SHOCK)

I woke up again with another dream of her. I have no idea what her name is but she must be the girl that I am looking for.

-at school-

Aish, Hyung why did we have to switch to a new school again?” Junhyung kept of complaining. “because! Hyuna was going to kill me when I broke up with her! She wrote death threats to all of us!” “yea, she went psycho”, Junhyung did the crazy sign and we all laughed. “Looks like DooJoon had that dream again am I right?” Hyunseung chuckled. “I did. I am not going to lie”, I smiled. “Do you think this is a message Hyung?” “I have no idea, but if its true, you are one lucky guy DooJoon”, Hyunseung patted my shoulder and we all entered to the school.

As like our old school, many girls drooled over us again. I sighed feeling so irritated! I hate having this attention in EVERY SINGLE DAMN SCHOOL! We got our schedules and headed to our class. “Class we have some new students, please be nice to them. Come in you three!” We all walked in and I noticed a girl just put her head down feeling uninterested. Rude much?

Introduce yourselves”, “Hey. Yong Junhyung Imnida”, “Annyeong, Jang Hyunseung Imnida”. I saw the girl that had her head down look up and I swear, my world just spun a whole 360 degrees. We locked eyes the whole time that I didn’t even notice that everyone was waiting for me. I felt someone elbow me and I let go of our connection. I looked and saw Hyunseung and Junhyung waiting for me. “Uhhh Yoon DooJoon imnida”, I bowed while blushing. Nice going DooJoon. Very smooth.

Alright class well, please be really nice to all of them. Junhyung and Hyunseung will be sitting next to…………Sunny and Tiffany. Raise your hands girls!” They raised their hands and they were sitting in the back but in the same area as HER. I took a glance at her, “And you, will be sitting……next to……….”

Zaty”.

 

ZATY POV

Oh god. Oh HOLY B2ST GOD! NO! He did NOT just assign him to sit next to me! I looked down at my notebook and I could sense Kikwang and my friends starring at me and sensing that something was wrong. I hear the chair next to me moving and as we were so into the lecture, I saw a piece of paper slip right next to me. I look at the paper, but afraid to look at the owner of the note.

“Hi. My name is Yoon DooJoon. You are Zaty right? :)”

My hands were shaking and I had no idea how to even respond to such a simple question.

“Ahh neh I am. Heh. Nice to meet you Yoon DooJoon-sshi”

My hands were shaking even more. I glanced over at him and saw him smiling at me. His smile was breathtaking. I have never seen a man smile so beautiful in my life! I smiled a little at him and passed the paper to him.

“Zaty. Such a unique name! I really like it :). For some reason, this sounds weird but I feel like I have met you before”.

My eyes widen and the dream that I had last night flashes back to me. I silently gasp and I kept trying to remember every single feature that the guy in my dream had and compare it to DooJoon’s. Oh god.

“I have no idea heh. Uhhh well, I think we should start listening”.

I passed it back to him and started to focus on the lecture.

Oh god the guy of my dreams is real!

 

DOOJOON’S POV

I just couldn’t focus on the lecture at all. My mind was filled with Zaty this and Zaty that. All I could think of was all the dreams that I had this past month and every single one of them lead to Zaty. IT’S HER! THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS!

I turn around and look at Junhyung and Hyunseung. Of course, Junhyung would be asleep on the first day of school. Hyunseung saw me, “What”, he mouthed. I looked at Zaty and he looked at me confused. I kept pointing at Zaty with my eyes but he still didn’t get it. I gave up and just texted him.

ITS HER!”

I could hear him gasp and I just shook my head. What friends I have.

-after class-

The whole class time, I kept thinking whether I will talk to her and say, “Hey so Zaty. I actually know you. You were in my dreams for the past month. As my girlfriend”.

Yeah DooJoon. Smooth. That’s what you say to a girl that you just met. Yes exactly.

I was about to leave when I caught a glimpse of Zaty getting her things. I smiled and just decided to just leave it and see if it really is her in my dreams later tonight. “So is it her?” Hyunseung asked me excitedly. “Her? Who?” Junhyung asked while looking around. “I have no clue. I want to say that it is, but then I don’t want to look like an idiot”, “What?” “Well, why don’t you wait till tonight and have another dream about her”, “What are-“ We will explain later geez Junnie!” Hyunseung said with some attitude and put his hand in front of Junhyung. I wanted to laugh. Seriously, my friends seem like they are a couple at times. And sometimes I literally mistaken Hyunseung as a girl.

Well, we will have to see tonight”, I said. We all started walking towards the café and soon…….

“OHHHH!!!!! ITS HER ISNT IT?!”

“SHUT UP JUNHYUNG!”

Hyunseung covers his mouth and runs away, dragging Junhyung along.