Jealousy

BEAST ONESHOTS

YOSEOB x LEE SUNMI (YOU)

 

 

Sunmi is part of an idol girl group named, “L♥VEDAY”. She is the main dancer and the Maknae in the group and every single boy idols wanted to date her and most of the girls were jealous of her because of her natural beauty and the way her body flowed with the music. The group members are, Hyoyeon (Lead Dancer/Leader), Hyorin (Main Vocals), Hyuna (Main Rapper/Lead Dancer), and Min (Lead Vocals/Dancer).

One day, L♥VEDAY and B2ST were going to hold a joint concert in Japan. Sunmi was overly excited because she was able to see her crush, Yang Yoseob. She fell for him when they both debuted during the same year and performed on stage during their debuts. Now they are part of the seniors in the K-POP industry. She only spoke to him a few times during variety shows, backstage when they were put in the same waiting room, or when they see each other during concerts like, Dream Concert, etc. Sunmi never really liked anyone among the Idols till she met Yoseob. But, she was this shy girl that was afraid of confessing and losing fans. Losing fans and getting bashed by fans are her worse nightmares.

 

SUNMI POV

*day before concert*

OMO! B2ST is staying at the same hotel as us!” squealed Min. “Aigoo, Min-ah, you will get to see Kikwang don’t worry!” Hyoyeon complained. “You are your B2ST’s boys. Yah! Sun! Arent you excited you get to see Yoseob!?” “Well…uhh…yes”, I blushed. To be honest, I cant really express my feelings so easily like how Min did. “Aish, stop teasing the Maknae! We all know how she is when we talk about Yoseob”, Hyuna Unnie said. “Girl, you need to lighten up! He wont like you if you keep acting like that!” Hyorin Unnie said and pinched my cheeks.

Yah! My cheeks!”, I rubbed them and pouted. “Let’s go eat out!” “Ani, I’ll stay here and practice in the dance room. I found one and I still need to practice our dance break”, “Arasseo. Aigoo, this is the reason why you are losing so much weight! You don’t eat!” Hyuna Unnie pinched my sides. “OWEE! UMMA!!!” I yelled at Hyoyeon Umma. We all call her Umma because she has that motherly attitude. “YAH! Stop teasing her! Let’s go eat! Umma is hungry and when she is hungry”, “ARASSEO!!! WE ARE COMING!” “Don’t do anything bad while we are gone arasseo?” Umma said. I nodded, “Salad? Or sandwich?” “Uhhh, you pick”, “Aigoo, I’ll get you sandwich arasseo? Milk tea?” “NEH!” I smiled. Umma knows me way too well.

 

YOSEOB POV

OHHHH MAAAHHH GOOOOODDDD!!!!” I yelled so loud when I saw the list of performances for our joint concert in Japan. To be honest, our manager didn’t even tell us who was performing. “WHAT WHAT?!” DooJoon Hyung ran in the room with a stick. “LOOK!” I yelled and pointed at the paper. “And?” “THEY ARE PERFORMING?!” “Who?” Dongwoon walked in curious. “L♥VEDAY?!” “Omo really! Yay!” Dongwoon squealed. “I shall text Hyuna!” “Aigoo, is that all Yoseob?!” “HYUNG! How come we didn’t know about this?!” “Because? Mollayo! Why? Are you nervous because SHE will be there?” DooJoon Hyung wiggled his eyebrows. “Aigoo! I am not even…UGH!” I faceplanted on the bed of the hotel room and groaned.

I was excited don’t take me wrong. But I was overly nervous at the same time. You see I have a HUGE crush on  Lee Sunmi. The Maknae and the main dancer of the group. The first time I laid my eyes on her was when they performed their first debut stage at the same time as ours. The way her body moves to the music was so beautiful. Then seeing her grow up now, her body wasn’t the girl that I saw when she debuted. It has transformed into a WOMAN. Her baby fat is going away and then she recently cute her hair medium length, which I really don’t like short hair, but on her, it was BEAUTIFUL! It fit her face so well, and she looked more like an adult.

Seeing how beautiful she has grown makes me fall for her even more. But sometimes, I get really jealous when she interacts more with DooJoon hyung and Kikwang. Well, mostly to DooJoon because he always talks to her.

WHY CANT THAT BE ME?!

Hey Kids! I’ll be heading out. Going to the gym. I’ll see you guys”, the guys and I wanted to go to the gym but later. We were still tired from the flight. “So you ready to see her?” Hyunseung asked. “Ehhh….” “What do you mean?! I heard she is staying here too!” “BWOH!?” I jumped off the bed and looked at Hyunseung in shock. “Calm down! Geez! We can ask DooJoon hyung to text her and ask which room she is in”. I pouted and sat on the bed. “Aigoo, don’t be jealous arasseo!” Hyunseung patted my head and went out to watch TV.

 

SUNMI POV

Ipod in my ears, blasting to “Crazy in Love” by, Beyonce, dancing like crazy. I was on a roll! I turned to the back and then I spotted someone standing there smirking at me. “OMO! Yoon DooJoon!” I yelled and smacked him. “How did you know I was here?!” “Natural instincts”, he pointed at his head and smiled. “You are getting better and better”, he said. I smirked, “Pish, I know I am doing better. How about you Mister?” I challenged. Knowing DooJoon, dancing isn’t his greatest strength. “Pish, whatever!” He stuck his tongue out. “Aigoo, come on! Teach me more of the moves in Shadow!” I smiled and was getting all pumped up. “Aish, can I just stretch?” “Fine, but imma start playing it and practicing”, I went to the stereo and blasted Shadow.

“Give me the light, light, light. You are my, my, my, sunrise”

Da ra dadada you are my last”. “Stop showing off!” DooJoon exclaimed. I giggled and continued to do the dance. To be honest, I only learned this dance in 2 days and I already got the hang of it! As soon as Yoseob’s part came in, I pretended that I was him and started to move like how he does. And when DooJoon’s came in, DooJoon shoved me to the side and started to dance his parts. “YAH!” I jumped back  in when it was Yoseob’s and we both started to dance in sync.

-clapping sounds-

NICE!!! SUNMI IS GETTING BETTER!” We turned around and saw Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Yoseob Oppa all staring at us. I smiled and bowed at them. “Ani! I just did what you guys taught me!” “You are getting better and better” Hyunseung Oppa said and patted my head. “Hey Yoseob!” I smiled and waved at him. He smiled slightly and went to the corner and sat there. I stared at him and looked at the others. They all shrugged their shoulders and I looked at DooJoon. He shrugged his shoulders too.

 

YOSEOB POV

We finally decided to head to the gym after 1 hour of debating what to do. We were already down there when we heard our song, Shadow blasting in the dance room. “OMO! Who is dancing?!” Kikwang ran to the window looking. “OMO! Isnt that Hyung?” Dongwoon pointed. “Who is that girl he is with?!” Junhyung asked. I peeked in the window and my heart felt like is was being stabbed. “Yoseob?” Hyunseung looked at me curiously. “Are you okay?” I sighed deeply, “Deh. I’ll be fine”. The way that Hyung held onto her and the way they both smiled made me feel so heart broken.

hyung has some explaining to do!” Kikwang said and opened the door. "NICE!!! SUNMI IS GETTING BETTER!” Kikwang shouted and they both jumped in surprise and looked at us. “Ani! I just did what you guys taught me!”  she smiled shyly and bowed at us. “You are getting better and better” Hyunseung said and patted her head. He looked at DooJoon and DooJoon looked at him confused. “Hey Yoseob!”, I heard her soft voice say. I took the courage and glanced at her. She was so cute, smiling and waving at me. I just smiled a little feeling hurt, knowing that she isn’t mine anymore and walked to the corner. She looked at me sad and kept looking.

Yoseob?” I looked up and saw here there. She kneeled down beside me, Stop please, you are hurting me!Are you okay?” I just nodded and looked the other way. “Are you sure?” I nodded. She stayed still then got up and went to DooJoon hyung. They went outside and talked then came back in. “Yoseob”, hyung called my name, “What’s wrong?” “Nothing Hyung”, I said to him harshly. “Bwoh? You say nothing but you are giving me this attitude!” “WHY DON’T YOU JUST GO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND THEN!” I shouted at him. Everyone froze and looked at us with wide eyes. “Girlfriend?! What girlfriend?!”

DONT LIE TO ME YOON DOOJOON! You know that I like Sunmi! You knew that I really really liked her and here you are holding her like that everytime you guys see each other! I am so fed up with it now!” I yelled and tears were forming in my eyes.

You like me?” Sunmi looked surprised at me, “Surprise?" I smirked, "But you don’t need to tell me no. You have DooJoon, just make her happy Hyung”, I got up and was about to leave when DooJoon grabbed my arm to look at them both. “Yoseob you got it all wrong!” “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! ITS CLEAR!” “No! Yoseob!” She looked at me worriedly. “Have a good life with DooJoon be happy please”, I said and smiled at her with tears in my eyes. “YANG YOSEOB WOULD YOU LISTEN!” “WHAT?!” “You have it all wrong! Geez! We are cousins!” DooJoon shouted. Everyone looked at them in shock.

Bwoh?!” I looked at them confused,  “COUSINS! AS IN FREAKING BLOOD RELEATED COUSINS!” hyung shouted. “I don’t…I ….uhhh…..” Honestly, I had no clue what to even say.“Why didn’t you tell any of us?” “Because, we wanted to keep it a secret. We didn’t want the company to baby us or something I don’t know why”, “I don’t even know why either. We just thought it wasn’t important”. “So you mean to say that I just-“ “Neh. You just confessed”, Junhyung said and patted my shoulder. "With a hint of embarassment", Dongwoon added. I looked at everyone and looked at Sunmi in embarrassment. “Mianhae Sunmi! I made a complete fool of myself and I am so sorry!” “Its okay Yoseob!” she smiled and giggled.

Well, since you confessed. I also like you too Yoseob”, she looked down blushing. “OMO! CHINJJA!” She nodded and turned even more red. “GAHHHH!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!” I jumped around and danced funny. “Is he okay?” I heard her ask DooJoon. “I have no idea”.

Would you like to go on a date with me?” I asked her, she smiled and nodded shyly.
YES YES!!! I GOT MAH SELF A DATE!” I yelled. I was too happy to even say anything. So I just expressed it in a scary, weird way. Then i ran to her and carried her from her back and swung her around. Hearing her laugh brings music to my ears.

HEY SUN! WHOA!” Min said and her group walked in, in shock. “Hey Guys!” Hyoyeon said and smiled. “Hey DooJoon!” She smiled and waved. “Heh Heh Hey Hyoyeon”, he stuttered. “OMO!” I shouted. “DON’T TELL ME YOU-“ Sunmi covered my mouth and kissed my cheek. I relaxed and faced her and hugged her. “What is going on?” Hyuna asked. “Apparently, Yoseob just confessed and they are dating!” Dongwoon said. “OMO! STORY! DETAILS! SUN!!” Hyorin shouted. “Long story”, “we have all night!”

Aigoo. Do you wanna tell them?” I looked at her, she blushed. “Ani you!” “Arasseo!” I kissed her cheeks and held her closer to me.

So it all started when…..

 

 

 

 

Hello Hello! -waves-

Mianhae! -bows repeatedly- I havent been able to write ANY STORIES in here D: >.<

I literally had a writers block >.<

BUT THAT SHALL BE NO EXCUSE!

I will try to update more here since I already started school.

Ugh........that study grind though =.="

ANYWHO! I have a new fanfic guys! It is called:

"FORBIDDEN LOVE" 

Its another Yoseob fic and I hope that you guys can check it out and see how you guys like it! :D

I did not Link it here at all so if you guys want to read it, you can search it in my "stories" section.

Trust me, you wont have a hard time finding it haha! I dont have much stories out x) >_\\

I would appreciate it if you look at it. I don't expect you all to like it and subbie it but if you do, feel free to do so! (^.^)

Well, hope you guys have a great day! And I will see you guys the next time I update! :D

-muah- <3