Stalker

BEAST ONESHOTS

YoseobxLee Hei Ryung

 

HEI RYUNG POV

I was doing my daily rounds. Giving coffee to the customers, interacting with the daily customers, getting orders, cleaning and such. It was night time now and I worked since this morning. “Okay Hei! You think you can handle here on your own?” “Ahh arasseo! Neh I can”, I smiled at Ilhoon Oppa. Ilhoon oppa’s dad was the manager of the Pledis Café and we have known each other since we were in middle school and now we are both going to CUBE University to pursue our dreams. I was pursuing my dream to become a singer and Ilhoon was pursuing rapping.

As soon as he left, I went to the back to get some things to keep me occupied. When it was night shift, it gets really lonely and a bit scary. No one comes around this time unless you are really bored. Only about 3 or no people show up. I wasn’t expecting anyone till I heard the door bell ringing indicating that someone was there. I rushed out and saw a man wearing a black snapback, blue cardigan with a white v-neck and he was wearing black skinnys with high tops. I looked at him and smiled, “Anneyong! Welcome to Pledis café, how can I help you?” I asked. He looked up at the menu, “I will get a medium white chocolate mocha and one slice of your strawberry cake”.

I smiled and nodded. “That will be $6 please”. I took his money and started to make the coffee. He sat on the counter beside the coffee machine and watched me. I looked at him and blushed a bit when I caught him smiling and watching me. “You are really good at making coffee hmm?” he asked. I smiled, “Neh! I love making and drinking coffee”. “My name is Yang Yoseob”, he said and took off his hat and I could really see his facial features more clearly. He was CUTE.

He had a baby face, with chocolate brown eyes, a cute button nose, chubby cheeks, and when he smiles, his cute dimple shows. “I am Lee Hei Ryung. You can just call me Hei”, I said and finished his coffee. “I know you”, I looked at him in shock. “E E Excuse me?” I raised my eyebrow. “I well……I know you are friends with Ilhoon right?” “Neh. You know that pabo?” “Pabo? Hahaha! Chinjja?” I laughed and nodded. “He is!” “Ahh well neh. I know that Pabo!” “How do you know me though?” “Well….” He started to turn red and he looked at me nervously. “Well, I saw you one time with him and I asked Ilhoon who you were and well, I kinda followed you everywhere”, he looked down feeling embarrassed.

I looked at him in shock. I had a stalker?! But he such a cute stalker! Awwww!!!!! I can’t resist that cute baby face. I wanted to just pinch his cute cheeks! “You stalked me?” I asked. He looked at me turning even more red. “ANI! I wouldn’t really say stalking though. More like getting information”, he said. I laughed, “More info?! You could have just come up to me! I would gladly be your friend Yoseob-sshi”. “I was shy! You were really pretty and I don’t really talk to girls. I tend to get awkward and shy”, I smiled. “Yah, no need to. I will always make you comfortable!”

You don’t mind that I was stalking you?” “Ani”, I shook my head and laughed. “So you DO admit you were a stalker?” “ANI! I MEAN. AH AISH!” He messed his hair up. I chuckled at his cuteness and fixed his hair. “Your hair was a mess”, I said and blushed. He smiled, “I know a lot about you Hei”, he said. “Oh? Like?” “You like to sing, you work here every other night, you work late night shift, you are very organized, you love coffee, you love to listen to music, color blue is your favorite, very smart, not much of a makeup girl, which I really like. You don’t dress to impress, you like sports, and you like to be adventurous”, he sipped his coffee and looked at me. I was in shock again. He knew everything!

How-“ Ilhoon and well, I followed you as well”, “You ARE a stalker! Creeper!” I stuck my tongue out. “Yah! I am not that creepy!”, he protested. “Fine Fine. You are a weirdo!” I laughed. He got up and ran around the counter and chased after me. “YAH! TAKE THAT BACK!” “ANI YOU CREEPER, WEIRDO, AND STALKER!” I yelled trying to run away from him. We were both laughing so hard that both of our stomachs hurt. “TAKE IT BACK HEI!” “ANI! GET AWAY FROM ME CREEPER!” I yelled and hid behind the shelf. I peeked out and noticed he wasn’t there. “Huh…He couldn’t have left” I said.

Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and lift me up. “AHHH!!! YAH!” I yelled. “put me down!” “ANI! You called me a weirdo and creeper!” He said and carried me. “Call me Cutie and I will put you down”. “ANI!” I said. “Okay then!” He kept carrying me around, “ARA ARA! CUTIE PUT ME DOWN!” “Cutie Oppa!” “Yah! Don’t push it!” “NOPE!” “ARA! Cutie OPPA!” I emphasized. He chuckled and put me down and turned me around to face him. His hands were still around my waist and we were so close that I could feel his breathe on my face. I looked at him with wide eyes and he just smiled a breathtaking smile at me. “You are really pretty Hei”, he said and smiled. He started to lean in towards me. I have no idea what happened but then I started to lean in as well and we connected our lips.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I felt him tighten his grip around my waist and hugging me closer to him. Minutes pass and we both parted and we looked in each other’s eyes. “Ahem!” We both jumped and what the hell?! I didn’t even hear the door ring! We both looked at him in shock. “YAH! What are you two doing?” “I I It….I….we….uhh” I stuttered. “What are you doing back Ilhoon?” Yoseob asked before I looked like a fish out of water. “Just came to check up on Hei, but I guess there was something else”, he said and chuckled. “Hyung keep her happy. She needs to be happy and finally have a boyfriend”, “YAH!” I blushed.

Don’t worry”, I felt Yoseob back hug me, “I will always make her happy”, he kissed my cheek and hugged me closer. “Aigoo, you don’t need to stalk any more hyung”, “YOU KNEW?!” He asked in shock. “YAH! You are so obvious!” he said and busted out laughing. “Don’t you think I already know that you like her hyung? Aigoo. Look who is the pabo now!” He waved and kept on laughing and walked out.

He knew?!” “I guess you are a pabo”, I chuckled and escaped his arms and cleaned up. “So” “Yes Yoseob”, I smiled. He smiled and walked behind me and hugged me. “You cute stalker”, I said and kissed his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO! :DDDDD -waves in your faces-

How are you all doing? well, i just had free ice cream and i am on a suger rush! xD

I hope you guys liked another oneshot! ^^ i really enjoyed all of your comments and thank you so much for them! :D

This one was for Miss Lee Hei Ryung :) I hope you enjoyed it! \(^.^)/ i know it wasn't the best but I hope you still liked it.

Well, i will be headin out! I need to finish the homework =.= "fun". NOT! >.<

-muah- <3