Fan Love

BEAST ONESHOTS

DooJoonxShujun

DOOJOON POV

 THANK YOU SEOUL! We will be holding a VIP event in the back right after the show so please be patient with us while we get ready! THANK YOU AGAIN! WE LOVE YOU! SARANGHAE!!!!!” I did a heart pose on stage towards our fans. All the fans went crazy. I was sweating and I was tired, but I have to stay lively when I meet our fans. I was sitting on the couch with the guys and I could see the tired in their eyes. I patted Yoseob’s back and he just smiled at me.

Hyung, do you think the fans would be cute or ugly?” Dongwoon asked while he came out of the room shirtless. “I don’t know. I don’t want to judge and please put on a shirt Dongwoon. You might give the fans a nosebleed”. I threw him a shirt and he just pouted. Aish, this youngster thinks he has a better body than his Hyung. “If there was a cute fan, would you date her hyung?” Yoseob asked. I thought about it and looked at him, “Depends. Wae?” “I don’t know. I would date one of our fans if I really knew her”, I smiled at the younger one. “Aigoo, are you trying to get rid of IU in your head? I know you guys had a bad break up but try being single and then look for the girl of your dreams”, I smiled he just shrugged and went to get some water.

You guys ready?” the manager asked. “neh” We all responded and got ready to see our fans. I really was a bit nervous because I am not good at talking to girls. I get really awkward. “Here we go!” Kikwang said excitedly and stood next to me. There were about 6 girls that walked in. They all came in a single file line. But what caught my attention the most was the second to the last girl. She was so beautiful and she was so cute trying to hide the fan girl inside her. Her friend was pretty too. I even noticed Yoseob eyeing her.

Anneyongsaeyo! We are SO BEAST!” We bowed and they all squealed. But my eyes could not get away from HER. We all introduced ourselves and so did some of the girls. “I am Jo and this is my friend”, “Shujun-imnida” she bowed. I just couldn’t help myself from smiling. Her voice was so soft and cute. “Hello! You are cute you know that?” Yoseob said. We all looked at him and he just looked at us and looked down feeling embarrassed. “Aha well, thank you”, Jo smiled and bowed at him. I could tell the other girls were getting a bit jealous.

So who are your bias?” I asked. Some said theirs then when it went to Jo, “My bias is actually Yang Yoseob”, she said and blushed and looked down. I could see in the corner of my eye, Yoseob is trying not to spaz out. Aigoo, I think he found his girl.

And you?” I asked and looked at Shujun. “Ahh well it is you. Yoon DooJoon-sshi”, she said and blushed. I wanted to jump around and just scream. I was so happy to hear her say my name! “Ahh chinjja?! Thank you!” I said and smiled at her. She smiled at me and her smile was breathless. “So how about we all go with our bias and get to know each other?” Our manager said. We all nodded and I could see Yoseob running towards Jo and pulled her away. “YAH! Yang Yoseob! Be careful!” the manager scold. “Ahh well, I am sorry. My member just grabbed your friend”, I said nervously. She smiled, “Ahaha it’s okay. I think it’s best he did. She was spazzing out just seeing him”, “Oh chinjja?! Haha!”

We sat down next to each other just getting to know each other and that was when I fell for her more. She is so caring, down to earth, and just being her, she is the girl that I wanted. She is the one that I am looking for. “Ahh, DooJoon-sshi-“ Oppa”, I said. She looked at me in shock. “Oppa?” “Neh! Call me Oppa arasseo?” “Ahh okay”, she said nervously. “As you were saying?” “Ahh I was going to ask if you know where the restroom is”, she asked. I smiled and pointed at that direction.

As she was in the bathroom, I noticed that her phone was out. I looked around and then I took it and maybe just went through it a bit. I smiled at seeing her selcas. She was too adorable! I saw one that was beautiful and that I liked the most and sent it to my phone. Yes I am a creeper. I put my number in and I saved hers. Then i scrolled more and I saw ALOT of me in ehr phone. I blushed and smiled upon seeing my pictures. She must really be my fan. I heard footsteps coming back and I put everything back in it’s place and sat there pretending I didn’t do anything. “Ahh Mianhae. So where were we?” She smiled and I smiled back at her. Hours went by and we were both just nonstop laughing. She just made me feel so happy.

I looked around and I noticed that Yoseob and Jo were doing the same. They were both laughing and I could tell when Yoseob likes someone, he would be extra close to her and make her smile and take pictures with her. OH! Why wont I do that?! I took out my phone, “Shujun, why don’t we have a selca together?” I asked. She looked at me nervously, “Uhhh, is that okay?” she asked. “Oh of course! Here come on!” I got my front camera ready and I sat behind her and put the camera right in front of her with my arms around her neck, “Ready? 1, 2, 3! Smile!” We both smiled and I took the picture. We actually looked like a couple for a second! “Can I see?” She asked. I smiled and showed it to her, “ew!” she covered her face, “Wae?!” I asked looking at it. “What is wrong with it?” I asked trying to look for the ugly spot. Is it me? Do I looked weird? “Ani, I just don’t like me”, she blushed. I chuckled. I get it, she was self cautious.

Hey, you are beautiful in every way Shujun. You are the most beautiful fan that I have ever met. I never had this much interaction with a fan before let alone a fan girl. You are special and different. And I really like it”, I smiled and her sincerely. “Chinjja?” she asked and blushed. “Neh, you are beautiful!” I smiled. “here let’s take another pic! Lets do funny!” I said. She laughed and we continued to take pictures.

It came to the end now. I felt sad seeing her leave. I walked her over to Jo and Yoseob and I could see them taking each other’s numbers. “I’ll call you sometime arasseo?” Yoseob said and held her hand. Oh boy.It was nice meeting you DooJoon Oppa”, Shujun said and smiled. “It was wonderful meeting you too”, I said and hugged her. I hugged her tightly trying to absorb every moment we have here. “Ahem”. We looked up and saw Jo and Yoseob looking at us. “Come on Shujun we have to go now”, she said and smiled and grabbed her. “Bye Oppa!” She waved and I waved back smiling.

Looks like both of us just fell for the girls. And its funny because they are best friends”, Yoseob said and we watched them leave. “I miss her already”, Yoseob pouted. “Aigoo, don’t you think that I miss mine?” I said and we both headed for the van.

 

SHUJUN POV

We headed to the house and Jo was nonstop spazzing about Yoseob. Tonight was the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! I actually got to talk and even take selcas with THE YOON DOOJOON! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! –fangirls- Okay breathe Shu. Breathe. I sat on my bed looking up at the ceiling, replaying the events that happened tonight. I  couldn’t even sleep! I was too happy and I just couldn’t stop replaying everything! His smile, his laugh, his voice, everything!

I heard my phone go off and thinking that it was Jo saying that she can’t sleep either because of Yoseob. But it wasn’t her. It was some random person named, “y Leader”. I looked at the name weirdly and opened the text.

To: Cute fan <3

From: y Leader

                I had a great time with you :) I hope that we could see each other again. And please don’t give this number to ANYONE! And yes, I am a creeper for taking your phone :P

 

I gasped realizing who this was. How did he?! Then I remembered when I went to the bathroom, I left my phone out and I didn’t think he would even go through it! WAIT! I hope he didn’t go through my pictures because I have pictures of him in there! NOOO!!!!!

To: Creeper Leader :P

From: Cute Fan <3

                YAH! You creeper! >:P have you heard of personal property? =.=” I had a fun night with you :) It was nice getting to know the Creeper Leader of BEAST >:D

 

To: Cute Fan <3

From: Creeper Leader:P

                YAH! At least I am a y creeper xD. I have to admit too! I really like those picture of me. You love me that much! I feel so touched :’D <3

 

To: Creeper Leader:P

From: Cute Fan <3

                NOOOOOOO!!!! (/.\) YOU SAW THEM?! –embarrassed- >///////<

 

To: Cute Fan <3

From: Creeper Leader :P

                Hahaha no need to feel embarrassed :3. I feel special! (^.^) Knowing that someone really likes me. So when are you free?

 

To: Creeper Leader :P

From: Cute Fan <3

                Ahh…well I am free tomorrow :3 waeyo?

 

To: Cute Fan <3

From: Creeper Leader :P

                I have a day off tmr. Do you maybe want to hang out with this Creeper Leader of BEAST? :)

 

I looked at the text again trying to make sure that this was real! I spazzed a bit right before responding.

 

To: Creeper Leader :P

From: Cute Fan <3

                I would love to :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO HELLO! :DDDDD

Well, finished the second shot! :)

How was it? I know it was like a rush or well, it felt like it >.< but i hope you guys liked it! :D That one was for the lovely, Shujun 

I hope you saw it and liked it! :)

Thanks for all of the comments! And please continue to request! Always looking forward to others :)

 

And heads up!

I will be starting a new fanfic soon!

:OOOO -gasp- SAY WHUAT?!

YEA! YA HEARD ME! I will be starting a new fanfic soon! :D

-squeals- \(^0^)/

I will be putting up soon and yes it is another Yoseob x OC again haha! I just can't get enough of Yoseob! xD

LOL! Well, just want you guys to look forward to that and I will be back again! :D

bye lovelys! <3 stay beautiful!

-muah-