Long Lost Love

BEAST ONESHOTS

Junhyung x Yong Haeryu

(Love/ Romance)

I was married.

Odd way to start huh?

Name is Yong Haeryu and I was married to a wonderful man named Yong Junhyung. We were living the perfect life till one day, he went missing. He has been missing since our one year anniversary. We have been together for 3 years before our marriage and in total I guess you could say it has been 4 years. One thing that I know that Junhyung went missing was that he was NEVER late for any dates that we had. Sure, we shared the same career and passion for dancing and creating music, but he would never put work before us.

                *flashback*

-before he went missing (morning)-

I felt the sun hitting my face as I woke up. “Mmmm”, I turned around and there laid my cute chubby cheek husband, Junhyung. His arms were around me and he was snuggled to my back. “Junnie”, I whispered and poked his cheek. “Mmmm…..5 more minutes Hae”, He mumbled. I giggled and was getting his arm off slowly. I felt him tense up and lock his hands tightly together around my waist making it difficult that to get out of.

I looked at him and he was starring right at me with his chocolate droopy eyes. “Waeyo?” I asked.  “Don’t get up yet”, I smiled and leaned in front of his face and kissed his nose. “I have to go to work hun”, “No!!!! I don’t want you to!” He grabbed me and pulled me down to lay next to him. ‘YAH! YONG JUNHYUNG!” “Aniyo! I want my cute, fluffy, baby with me”, he hugged me close and nuzzled my neck. I laughed at him trying to be cute. “Aigoo, Yong Junhyung, you shall never do anything cute or aegyo ever again!” I turned to face him. He pouted, “Waeyo? I cant be as cute as you are?” “It doesn’t fit you! Just stick to your poker face Junnie that I love”, I kissed his cheek and smiled.

Not there”, he pouted. I smiled and kissed his nose, “ANIYO!” “Yah calm down will yah?” I kissed his plump lips quickly but he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. “Aigoo what will I do with you Junhyung?” “Love me is all I ask for”, he smiled. I smiled back and kissed him quickly and got up. “Come on sleepy ”, “Aniyo!” I took his favorite stuffed toy, “Okay, I guess we are going to say bye bye to Pikachu and your beloved coke”, I sang and walked out. I heard a loud thud. “Aish!” I opened the door and there he was on the floor.

AIGOO! HAHAHAHA!!!!” I kept laughing so hard, “What happened to you?!” “shut up!” I laughed even harder. “Aigoo, looks like you love them more than me”, I went to him and helped him get up. But instead, he pulled my arm and I fell on top of him. “Now, how can I ever love anyone more than you?” He asked and arched his eyebrow at me. “Come on sleepy . Lets go get ready now”. I got up and pulled him with me.

*end*

Tears were forming in my eyes as I held the Pikachu close to me. It has been about three years now since he went missing. Every single day, I would go out to look for him. Police, friends, family say that I should give up but I cant. I know him too well that he would never give up and just die like that. I love him too much that a part of me is saying he isn’t dead.

I ended up heading out to Yoseob’s and Doojoon’s house since it gets really lonely in the house. It was 8 pm and I was in the streets. “Hey there pretty lady”, I turned around and there were about 5 guys out there and one was smirking at me. “How’s it going?” he asks me as heads towards me. “Leave me alone please”, I say and turned around and continued walking away. “Aww why in such a hurry pretty lady?” he grabs my arm and yanks me back. “YAH! I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!” I tried to get my arm free from his grasp. “YAH! I was being nice to you. Now you have to suffer”, he pulled me towards him and locked my in a head lock. “YAH! HELP ME! ANYONE!” I yelled and fought to get out of his grip.

HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?” Some random guy comes running towards us and punches some of the guys. He knocks all of the guys out except for the one that his holding me. “Let her go”, he says. “Why should I even listen to you hmm?” “I said. Let. Her. GO”, he said in a stronger voice. “And if I don’t?” The guys just stares at him. It was hard to even make up his features in the dark and very little light. Next thing I know the stranger tackles the guys holding me and punches him making him knock out instantly.

I looked at the guy and he walks towards me. “Are you okay?” he asks me. “N N Neh. I am”, I nodded. “Come”, I looked at him, “Where? I don’t even know you!” I yelled. “Do you want to be attacked again?” I ran towards him and stayed next to him the whole walk. We both walked in silence and he led me to an apartment. “Where are-“ You can stay here for now. It’s dangerous for a girl like you to be walking around the streets this late”.

He opened the door and it was just a simple apartment. I turned to look at the guy with better lighting and my world just spun a whole 360 degrees. “Make your self at home”, I kept starring at him, hoping and praying that this isn’t a dream. “My name is Junhyung. Yong Junhyung you?” He looked at me with the same droopy eyes. “Hello?” he waved a hand infront of my face. “Omo, I am sorry. Uhhh what did you ask?” “Name?” “Haeryu. Yong Haeryu”, he looked at me puzzled. Doesn’t he remember me?! His wife?! “Yong?” “Neh, wae?” “Are we related?” I swear, my hearts just broke to millions of pieces.

Ani. I was married to a guy whose name started with Yong before. Now he went missing and I am still looking for him”, I say. “Oh. Well, I was once married too. From what I remember”, I looked at him confused. Is this really Junhyung? Is he playing a prank on me?! He pulled out a picture and it was our picture during our senior year in high school. I gasped, he looked at me in surprise. “Are you okay?” he asked. I nodded and looked away. “This is her. From what I remember, this is the only picture that I have of her. She looks just like-“ “Me?” I asked and looked at him. He looked at me and nodded, “Neh. Do you know her?” “I I I-“ JUNNIE~!!!!” I heard a girl’s voice and turned around and saw some random girl that has orange long hair, skinny, but dressed a little skimpy run in and hug Junhyung. Junhyung smiles and kisses her nose.

I looked at him with wide eyes and soon tears started to form. “Oh! I didn’t know we had company!” “Neh! Hyuna this is Yong Haeryu!” I faked smiled and soon Hyuna’s smile went away and became serious. “What are you doing here?!” she asked. I looked at her in shock. I remembered her! She was the one who tried to break up me and Junhyung! She even literally threw herself onto him! How did she find him?! And how come he doesn’t remember me?! “Anneyong Hyuna-ssi. Junhyung brought me here because he saved me from getting killed by a gang”, “Oh”, she looked at me up and down. I glared at her, “Junnie why don’t you go get dinner ready”, She smiled. Junhyung nodded and went towards the kitchen.

What the hell did you do to him?!” I yelled. She smirked, “Well, duh, he doesn’t remember you. And i should have had him jsut let the gang kill you instead. Makes our life easier”, “What happened Hyuna! Tell me right now!” “He lost his memory. He only remembers the past as in when WE were together. Before you piece of garbage existed”, “What?! How did he lose his memory?!” “A car accident. He was with me when he was driving. I visited him at work, he was pissed at me, went with him in the car, bothered him and then BAM! We both got hit. It was all part of the plan so that he can forget you and remember me”. I looked at her disgusted. “You freaking ! You are psychotic! You could have killed him!” I yelled. Tears formed in my eyes. No Haeryu. You cannot show her you are weak!

Why? At least now, I have him not you”, “You know we are still legally married”, “Yeah. But no one knows that he is even alive”, She smirked. “Hyuna? Baby dinner is ready”, Junhyung walks in. She smiles and runs towards him, ‘Okay Babe!” My back was still facing them and tears fell from my eyes, “Haeryu are you okay?” I wiped my tears, “neh”, I turned to look at him and smiled a little. “Are you sure?” “Neh. I will leave now you Junhyung”, I said and ran out. “WAIT!” He pulled me and looked at me in the eyes.

Why are you crying?” “It’s nothing please Junhyung-ssi”, “Why is that, when I look at you, memories from the past come to me? Why is it that I remember seeing you from somewhere?” He looked at me in the eyes, “it’s nothing Junhyung-ssi. I don’t know you”, I said and my hearts breaks even more than it already is.

I let go of his grip on my arm and run out trying to get my way back to Yoseob’s house. Tears formed in my eyes and I couldn’t bear to remember what just happened. I fell to the ground crying my eyes out. The love of my life is there, with another girl, and he doesn’t even remember me. I am worthless.

 

 

 

HEY HEY!!!!

I AM BACK AND HERE IT IS! ANOTHER CHAPTER THAT I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED!

It has been a while huh? I really missed you guys! :( i am doing alot better now and i am able to do alot more things than i did in the previous days.

So how is everyone doing? I am doing very well now and i will say this now, I AM POSTING UP A CONTINUING CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY! it is a two-shot yo! :D

hahaha! Well, hope you are all doing well, i need to catch up on my school work so please, wait for my update soon! :D i will do it soon just not today though >.<

Well, have a good day/night! :D

LOVE YOU ALL THE MOST! YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!

-attempts to dance 2ne1's "I Am the Best"- YEAH! hahaha!

<3 -muah-