Chapter sixteen.

An EXO Mafia Story

Kronik’s POV

 

I walked into the crappy looking hideout behind Kris, Chanyeol behind me with Sly and Jongin behind him. “So, about this whole, me listening to you thing…” Kris says as we walk into an office with another man sitting in a chair. “I was thinking that you could give me my guys back, I’ll move my hideout away from here, and we can both pretend it didn’t happen.”

I smirk shaking my head. “It’s not that simple, Wu Fan,” I reply, “It’s more than territory now. I want money, Wu Fan, and you will give it to me. Right Sly?”

“ING RIGHT!”

Kris looks uncomfortable a moment before looking to the other boy. “Let’s make a deal,” the other boy says. “You want money, we want our friends. Four million for all of them.”

“FOUR MILL-“

“Seven,” I say staring at this man.

“Six.”

“Ten.”

“Seven.”

“Twelve.”

“Eleven.

“Seventeen.”

“ALRIGHT!” Kris shouts, banging his hands on his desk. “Seventeen million for our friends back.”

“And you move away and stay off my streets,” I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Alright,” he says. “Leave Kai and Chanyeol here and bring us the others. We will leave tomorrow.”

I nodded my head and turned around, taking my leash off of Chanyeol who was looking at me with wide eyes. I felt a slight pang in my heart but pushed it aside, undoing his collar and pulling it off of him. I kissed his cheek once as a good bye before he stepped out of my way and I watched Sly shakily remove Kai’s collar, not even looking at him as her hands trembled. This isn’t what she wanted, I realize. She does love him.

 Before I know it, I have seventeen million in my hand and Sly is facing me with dead eyes. “Let’s go,” she says, her voice barley audible before she turns and walks away, out of this hide out with me behind her.

The ride home was silent. Sly sat in the back, playing with the gun Kai must have given back to her. I heard her sniffle a few times, but said nothing. The only way for her to forget is for her to remember.

I pull into the hide out and Kyungsoo is already at my side with a confused looking. “Where are Kai and Chanyeol?” he asks, watching as Sly walks away from the van without a word towards him.

“Gone. You all will go back with Sly and I in the morning. We will say good bye before we leave in the morning,” I say, beginning to walk back to my office.

“Wait…” Kyungsoo says, keeping pace beside me. “I can’t stay here?” he asks. I can hear the hurt in his voice; the sadness I know will come out.

“No, you have to go with them,” I say refusing to look at him as I feel the tears bubbling in my eyes at the thought of waking up in the morning with Kyungsoo waiting for me in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. Sitting up late in the dinning room with him and just talking. Telling each other stupid stories. Our late night kisses, too long hugs, meaningless goodbyes since we know we will see each other in the morning.

Without realizing it, tears begin to cascade down her cheeks and she stops walking, wiping away her tears slowly. Kyungsoo must have noticed this because he pulled me into his chest and my hair.

“Shh,” he whispers, though I feel his tears hitting the top of my head and his choked voice. “Baby don’t cry…” he whispers. Then, he did what I didn’t expect. He began to sing.

 

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

 

I felt myself calming down and I pulled away to look up at him, only to find him crying as well. “I don’t want to leave you, Haruka. So I will come back. Just... give it time, alright? I figure out a way.”

The thought brought a smile to my face and I kissed him, our mouths fitting together better than I ever would’ve imagined when I first saw him in that whorehouse. He kissed me back, pressing his lips against mine and his arms around me pulling me closer to him. As we pull away, both of us needing air, he leans his forehead against mine.

“I love you, Okada Haruka,” he says my full name, though I don’t know when he learned it, probably from Sly.

“And I love you, Do Kyung Soo,” I tell him, pecking his lips once more. He smiles and takes my hand, pulling me on the way to the office again. As we get closer, I hear the commotion on the inside and pull Kyungsoo to a stop. “Kyungsoo,” I say and his eyes lock on mine. “You said you’ll come back, right?” I ask and he nods with a smile. “Bring Kai with you.”

He smirks, kissing the back of the hand he’s holding. “I was already planning on it, love,” he says. “Besides, you really think he would let me come back here without him? Not happening.”

I smile, my cheeks turning a light pink. Kyungsoo has been the only one able to make me blush in the longest time. I truly do love him. “Let’s go…” I say, releasing his hand and walking to my office to see them all staring at Sly in otter shock. When I turn her to face me, I see why. Tears stream down her face endlessly, her face showing no emotion as she simply stares at nothing. Then, my own words from before come to me. ‘Sly doesn’t love easily, but when she does, it’s with all her heart.’

“S-Sly?” Luhan calls, taking a step towards her and touching her arm, though she gently brushes her hand off with her own.

“D-don’t touch me..” she chokes, walking past me and Kyungsoo and out the door, leaving all eyes on me.

 

 

**this chapter isnt very long, but its choked full of emotion and is pretty damn depressing if you ask me... Almost done, just hang in there, readers, alright? ^-^**