Chapter two.

An EXO Mafia Story

Kyungsoo's POV

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. Kronik said there were clothes for me in the dresser, but I didn't think to look since the thought of a shower was so heavenly.

I walk over to the dresser and pull out a big sweater, boxers, an jeans. Surprisingly, it all fit, aside from the sweater being a bit large against my frame. I walk over to the steel door, pulling on it in an attempt to open it.

The door suddenly opens from a pull on the opposite side and I look up into the face of the body guard, his gun pointed at me.

"Where do you think your going?" he asks, his voice even deeper than Chanyeol's.

"Kr-Kronik said-"

"Dinner?" he asks putting the gun down again. "All you had to say was dinner. Didn't need to being Lady Kronik into the sentence. You'll learn real quick not to talk about her."

The guard steps aside and the silently scary man leans back against the wall, seeming to not have moved at all. I look straight ahead and walk past him and down the halls. I walk into the dinning room and am greeted by a smiling Kronik and a smirking Sly.

"So you came?" Sly asks smirking at me before looking to Kronik. "Can I eat now?"

"No." Kronik tells her firmly before looking back at me. "Come sit, Kyungsoo, we've been waiting for you." her voice seems to be dripping in sugar, the voice you wouldn't expect of a mafia leader. Let alone the leader of the strongest and most secretive mafia in all of South Korea.

I take the empty seat next to Kronik and she nods to Sly, giving her permission to eat. I look down at my plate only to find a nice size steak. Though I noticed Sly eating candy and carrots. That can't taste good.

I slowly begin to eat as Kronik does, taking small bites so I can try to taste any poison.

After dinner, Kronik gave Sly a glider to 'deal with' as she put it. Though Sly asked if she could kill it, so I don't really know anymore.

"Cone on, Kyungsoo," Kronik says grabbing me above the wrists, watching out for my new cuts and rope burns. I follow behind her as we go down a few halls and up many stair cases.

She opens a last door and pulls me out onto the roof top. I look over the city I've only seen from the bottom, never like this. The darkness of the night emits all the stars and lights of the city. Almost by instinct, I look to the west, to the warehouse that I know all of my friends- I mean, all of my family is at. Were my brothers are.

Kronik notices this and comes to stand beside me, her heels makeing her my height. "Is all of Exo there?" she asks and I find myself nodding. I look over to her as she looks at me. The lights of the night and the city emitting her beauty. "How was your favorite person in Exo, like who were you closest with? I can bring them here so you have someone to talk with while this all is sorted out." she says with a light smile.

"Can I bring anyone?" I ask looking back to the hideout. I already know who I want to bring. Someone I'm very close to? That's simple enough.

"Anyone~" she coos. I feel her hand on my arm and look back to her eyes. "If that'll make you more comfortable."

"Kai. I want Kai here," I state looking directly in here eyes. "Kai is who in closest with."

She smiles, "Then your in luck. I sent Sly after him earlier." i look at her in shock. That's what they were talking about? They were already going to take him?

"You were already planing to take him," I state taking a step closer to the edge. "Will you just keep taking them? Until no one is left?"

"Yes," she says. I hear her heels clop and turn around to see her walking back, holding her arms. "Come on, let's go back inside, it's getting cold."

As she walks away I throw my sweater at her, turning back to look t the hideout. I hear her gasp. "I like it here, Kronik. If you plan to take them all here I can help you, but only on one condition."

"And what's that?"

"I get to do the cooking. Your chef ."

 

 

**I like this chapter, Kronik's getting closer to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's a little traitor. (LOL XD) Well sorry for grammer errors, I'm writing this on my ipod, so its kind of difficult T.T**