Chapter seven.

An EXO Mafia Story

**WARNING CONTAINS SLIGHT UAL ACTIONS! i mean, it's not really bad, but still. I though you should be warned. oh and, CRAZY SLY WARNING!**

 

Kyungsoo's POV

I sat at the dining table with Haru, enjoying our wine, actual wine this time. We were having a pleasant conversation until Hatsu bust in with the rifle, ignore me and going straight to Haru.

"Give me someone to kill," she says. I can hear the anger in her voice, but also the sadness.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked, I know how Kai gets. He saying things without thinking without any wines help. I reach out to touch her arm, but as soon as my skin brushes hers, a gun is in my face, cocked and ready to fire.

"Don't. Touch. Me," she says coldly, aiming the gun between my eyes. I put my hands up, showing I surrender as Haru pushes the gun out of my face with her hand standing up.

"Don't kill him, Hatsumi," she says taking the gun from her hands. "Now what happened?"

"What's about to happen is I'm either going to kill that Kai or I'm going to kill how you send me after," she says. I can see the starting to stream down her face as she reaches for her gun which Haru let's her take.

Haru sighs, "Fine then, Hatsu. I can send you to get Chanyeol, but you can't kill him or the other guys he's watching, Luhan."

Hatsu nods her head, wiping the tears off with the back of her hand. She looks to me with a saddening half smile. "Can you tell me anything else?"

"The should be heading out now. The corner of South Street and Naru Avenue. Luhan is an easy target, hit him under his left knee then the back of the head an he'll be down. Creep up behind Chanyeol first though and hit him as hard as you can on the right side of his neck, he had a bad bruise there for a while and it still bothers him, he falls unconscious when hit there," I say quickly, telling Hatsu their weak points. I feel bad for doing it, but that's better than having a hitch Hatsu because she's hurt and better for them because they won't be so injured.

"Thanks. Uh, Haru sleeps in her underwear and we were both born in the US," Hatsu says, remembering the deal I made with Haru. Haru slaps Hatsu in the back of the head and I find myself thinking of Haru in bed. I feel the heat in my lower region and quickly try to erase the thoughts, with little help.

Hatsu smirks at me before running from the room, probably after Luhan and Chanyeol. I glance over to Haru only to see her shaking her head, "That idiot," she mumbles taking a seat and picking up her glass again. "Of all things to tell you, she tells you how I sleep. That tard."

"Though would you rather her tell me secrets about the mafia as a whole?" I ask taking a sip from my glass myself. As my mind continues to wander, I begin to feel a preasure in my pants, telling me I have a problem to take care of. "I mean, would you rather her tell me a weakness, or that you shower ?"

"Everyone showers ," Haru says smirking at me. "Besides, it doesn't matter anyway. Let your mind wander, it doesn't bother me. I'm getting the better deal, two Exo's, one night. I'm the wining deal here, not you."

"That may be true, but on the other hand, now I can think of you . I could always tell Kris that when he gets here, when you pick him up. He'll know not to bust in and try to take over when your asleep."

We both laugh at my stupid idea and the bulge in my pants continues to grow as my eyes glance over her curves, taking in her skill in a fight, I can only imagine how her body would move with mine-

"Kyungsoo," her voice snaps me back to reality and I find myself looking back into her eyes. Her eyes glance down to my pants and I shift uncomfortably. "Just because I say you can let your mind wander, doesn't really mean it's worth it. Go get that taken care of before you mind takes things to far."

I finish off my glass and nod my head, standing from the table. I begin my walk to the door but I'm stopped when I feel a hand on my arm. She turns me around and presses her lips on mine. My body tenses up, but soon relaxes as her lips move on mine, her tongue running along my lower lip. I take a chance and bring my hands up to her face, putting one behind her neck to pull her closer. I open my mouth and a battle for dominance begins. I end up on top little to her liking, and my tongue enters exploring the wet warmth. I feel her hands travel up my chest and push my away gently. She brakes the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva connecting us together in the process. As we catch our breaths, I softly her lip, catching the bit of our saliva mixed together. As I place my forehead on hers, she looks up into my eyes, and I can tell she enjoyed that.

"That's all I'm offering you, Kyungsoo," she says before turning, walking back to the table, picking up her glass, and walking out the door and down the hall. I lean back against the wall behind my, leaning my head against it as my fingers trace my lips.

"Did.... That just happen?" I whisper to myself. A goofy grin stretches my mouth as I slide down the wall, my hands falling in my lap. I feel my member pulse and glance down, remembering my little issue. I sigh and stand, walking over to the door, leaving the dining room and walk/ run to my room, hoping know one questions the bulge in my pants or the saliva still on my lips.

I close the door to my room and glance around. I notice the desk, chair and laptop in the corner. I shyly walk over and pick up the note on the laptop, ing my pants and upzipping them, releasing some pressure on my .

'We thought you would like the new things. Guess you wil be here longer than planed, besides, your not bad company.'
-Kronik and Sly

I smile to my self and put the note on the desk. And open the laptop, going straight to my favorite sight to relieve me of this problem.

 

** Kyungsoo, cause, why not?**