Chapter one.

An EXO Mafia Story

Part one.
Kyungsoo's POV

My first memory of here was when she blew a whole through our hide out. Before I could even get to my feet, she had me by the throat and all I remember is blackness.

Now, here I am. In a huge humid room full of others who she's probably going to sell off. I didn't even know they sold guys for trafficing, but now I know they do. I at the tape on my mouth again, a trick Kris had taught me in case something like this were to happen. I don't have a doubt in my mind Kris an the rest of EXO are looking for me now.

I feel another droplet of sweat trickle down my face as she walks in, her heels clomping against the tiled floors. A girl in following behind her, a rifle in her arms. I watch each of them closely.

She grabs one o the guys by the chin and looks into his eyes before dropping him and moving to the next. I watch as the girl with the rifle kills him, smiling eerily in the process. This goes on for what seems like forever until the heeled girl is in front of me, and I finally see her face.

Beautiful, that's all I can describe her as. Absolutely stunning, from her high cheek bones, to her arching brows, to her captivating eyes. She's amazing. And then she smiles. My stomach hurts at that smile, so perfectly complected, like a goddess came down to greet me while I strive here in this hell hole.

"I want this one," she says. Suddenly the mood changes. The before woman before me has moved on and now a guy is before me. A BIG guy. Like, huge.

He grabs me by the waist and throughs me over his shoulder. As he carries me out of the room, my head hits a wall and the world becomes black.

When I wake up, I'm in a dark room with the curtains drawn, a small matters in the corner. I feel the high of the drug leaving my system, and a full on migraine coming on. I hear the door open and shift my body in the direction, the cable ties around my wrists and ankles making it difficult.

As the door creaks open, I hear the clip clop of heels as the beautiful girl come back in, the rifle girl behind her. "Oh good, Exo boy is up," the rifle girl says with a scary smirk.

"Now now, Sly," the other says walkin over to me and crouching down to look in my eyes. "Leave the boy alone. I'm sure he's scared enough already without your help." she smiles at him before standing again and sitting in the chair near by, crossing her legs neatly. "Sly~" she coos, nosing her head me.

I turn my head to the other girl just in time for her to grab my head and pull me into a sitting position. My legs and out in front of me. I look straight at the heeled girl, ignoring this Sly.

"You can lean back against her legs," the heeled girl says with a sweet smile. "She won't kill you if I'm here unless I tell her too." I do as she says and hear the other girl sigh in annoyance. "Now, down to business. You go by D.O. is that right?" I nod. "And you are part of Exo?" I nod again. "But your real name is Kyungsoo. Correct?" I nod a third time. "Alright then, Kyungsoo. See that camera in the corner there? Whatever you do is sent into our security and to your leader, Wu Fan. We won't hold you here long, just until your boss decides to follow our rules. Until he does, we plan to keep taking member by member, keeping them in this house until we either have you all, or your boss does as I say. Understand?"

I only nod, afraid of the girl behind me. "My name is Kronik, and this is Sly," the heeled girl, Kronik, continues. "Welcome to your hideout."

 

 

**this is part one, chapter one. not all chapters will be in parts, just this one and i'm sorry if it seems so short and for the grammer and spelling errors. BTW the gifs and pictures are not mine and i give full credit to the owners!**