Chapter three.

An EXO Mafia Story

Kyungsoo's POV

I walked out into the actual part of the house that is the house. I see three guys sitting there, each of them obviously drugged and tied up tight. I guess Sly really can find anyone.

"Which on is Kai?" Kronik asks next to me, an unreadable look to her face.

I look at each guys face, their features are close, by I know Kai with I see him. "The one farthest to the left," I reply pointing to Kai whose obviously asleep. "Don't kill the other two yet, though, I'm going to need one of them."

"For what?" Sly asks walking over to Kai and roughly pulling him to his feet. I would be pissed with her treating him like this, but Kronik told me she's in charge of every other person they take.

"Dinner," I reply turning and walking back into the actual house. I hear the clipping of heels behind me and smile to myself.

"You sure know how to mask emotion," Kronik says poking my stomach, causing me to giggle like a Fangirl.

"Have you forgotten I was part of another Mafia?" I ask glancing at her through the corners of my eyes. I smirk as she smiles at me before picking up her face and walking in front of me.

/flashback/

"You were already planing to take him," I state taking a step closer to the edge. "Will you just keep taking them? Until no one is left?"

"Yes," she says. I hear her heels clop and turn around to see her walking back, holding her arms. "Come on, let's go back inside, it's getting cold."

As she walks away I throw my sweater at her, turning back to look at the hideout. I hear her gasp. "I like it here, Kronik. If you plan to take them all here I can help you, but only on one condition."

"And what's that?"

"I get to do the cooking. Your chef ."

Kronik smiled at me and continued to walk away, only this time I followed.

"So do we have a deal?" I ask putting a hand on her shoulder and turning her to face me.

"I don't see a problem, but don't forget your place here, your still nobody here until Kris works with us," she says in a serious tone, giving me chills.

"I know that," I say. "But I don't think you know how hard it is to convince Kris. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to have insider information on Exo? Wouldn't it be nice to know exactly what each member does when? I can give you that."

"That would mean your going against Exo then," she scoffs turning away from me again.

"Who said the information would be free? For example, I tell you something about Exo, and in exchange you tell me something about yourself, or this mafia, or even Sly, but my information comes at a price."

"I don't do deals with my prisoners," she says over her shoulder.

"Oh, then I guess you wouldn't just love to know what Kai is doing right now, or that he's either always with me or Chanyeol since he's an easy target. I guess you don't want to know how to get Chanyeol away from him without causing a huge scene," I say with a smirk glancing at her face.

"What would you like to know right now, Kyungsoo?" she asks glaring at me. I knew I would have her once I mentioned my knowledge of Exo's arson being with Sly's target.

"Right now? You and Sly's real names," I say with a smirk. "I mean, you know mine."

I watch as she debates the options in her head before sighing. "Haru and Hatsu, now spill."

"Chanyeol gets distracted by ferrets. He chases them when he sees them. Kai usually goes to the café around ten pm to pick up some cash from any women there," I sing like a canary, not even worried about Exo anymore. Why would I really want to be there with Kris's yelling when I could be here? "Now who's name is who's?"

"You didn't ask who's name was who's. You just asked for our names," Kronik says with a smirk before walking off down the halls, leaving me baffled in the hall ways alone.

"Dammit."

/end of flashback/

I walked at a steady pace behind her as I hear the annoyed sounds of Sly behind me. I smirk as this was my perfect chance to try my plan.

I turned around and looked at Sly with a smirk, "Come on, Haru hurry up."

She looks at me confused a moment before smirking. "My names not Haru, ."

"Oh," I mumble, blinking my big eyes. "I ment Hatsu."

"There you go," she says as she continues to drag Kai.

I smirk and turn back around, facing Kronik. "So your name is Haru?" I ask walking a bit faster to keep her pace.

"Yes, but you act like it was a big secret," she says with a smirk. "Besides, Hatsu's an idiot, you could have just asked her and she would've told you. She doesn't care."

I look at her shocked a moment until I hear Sly laughing, most likely at me. "Well, now I know your names."

"And more importantly, now we have another member of EXO."

 

**i've determined i like this chapter how it is.**