Chapter four.

An EXO Mafia Story

Kai's POV

I opened my eyes only to find them closing from the brightness of the light in front of me. I twists my wrists and ankles only to find then strapped down to a chair. I open my mouth to speak but my words seem to disappear along with my confidence as I hear a laugh.

"So big bad boy finally wakes up, eh?" a female voice asks. I open my eyes again and look past the light to the girl behind it as she moves it away. "I thought if I put this light I your face you'd wake up faster but it didn't really work to well. You still slept like ten hours."

"W-where am I?" I manage to ask only. To receive a glare from her.

"I ask the questions here," she snaps pulling up another chair and sitting across from me. "If you cooperate, you'll get to see your darling friend, Kyungsoo, but if not." her voice trails off as she looks away from me dramatically, and I feel anger boil in my stomach.

"if I don't," I repeat, a silent question for her to continue.

"If you don't, I'm the one who deals out your punishment," she finishes with a laugh. "And I think you saw what had happened to your little Arson friend when he got in my way, eh?"

/flashback/

I walked out the little cafè with Chanyeol right behind me. I'd finished my nights run and had my money in my pocket along with my knife. I heard the footsteps behind us before Chanyeol, even though he was the first to react.

I watched as he punched at the girl, landing few hits with her speed in his way. I watched him pull out his gun and shoot the girl in the stomach; I watch her stop and send him a set glare. She grabbed something out of her pocket and ran at him, dodging him the last second before she kicked him, sending him out of my view. I touched the wound on my head she'd caused and then my arm as I looked around from the two of them. I watched as the girl began walking closer to me. I watched her bite off the top of the grenade and throw I over he shoulder. I watched as the explosion went off before the world became black.

I find myself unconsciously glancing at the girls side, no, I mean to the bandage at the girls side. Is Chanyeol really dead? Did she blow him up? This here.

"Ah, you remember now, eh?" she says with an evil smirk. "You remember the fight? Your friend and how I kicked his ? I have to say, he's such a happy virus. I was so happy with I almost blew him up! But Kronik told me this morning he got back to your little hide out, so don't worry to much."

"Who are you? What do you want with me? Where's Kyungsoo?!" I begin to scream as I get to the end. I start to lash around in the chair, swing my head around and twisting my body.

"Whoa, whoa," the girl says. I feel her warm hands against my cheeks as she tries to calm me down. "You don't want to do that," she whispers. I stop moving and look at her; her gaze travels into my eyes with a calm expression, not the one I've been seeing her with. "Trust me, that will only cut up your wrists."

I stare at her a moment, taking her face into memorization. Her crazy smile is gone and replaced with a serious face, one that almost looks cute and calm. Her green eyes aren't widened with excitement, but are smaller looking as her features seem to have relaxed.

"Who are you?" I ask again my voice scratchy from my earlier screaming.

"Sly," she says simply before walking back to her chair and sitting down. "Let me get this little speech thing over with alright? I'm getting tired of your struggling."

I nod my head as she sighs, "Good boy. Now, you see the camera in the corner? That goes straight from our security system to you boss leaders headquarters. Just like you saw Kyungsoo, they'll see you. They saw you freaking out just then."

I look up at the camera then away to the floor. They saw that? They saw me freak like that? As the questions race through my head, she continues, "Now, if you don't try to escape and listen to my rules, we shouldn't have a problem and you don't have to stay in this room. Though if you try to run off, or cause a problem here, I am the one in charge of your punishments. I'm also the in charge of you. Whatever you do wrong, I will punish you without hesitation. Understand?"

I nod again looking around the same room. I notice the rifle next to Sly's leg and bite my lip.

"Now, are you Kai from Exo?" I nod. "Did you pull the 'sweetheart scam' on people in the cafè?" I nod again. "Will you cooperate and listen to what I tell you?" I look back up at her and her smirk.

"Yes, under one condition," I say with a smile.

"Condition? Do you not understand what's goin in here? You are my prisoner! You do as I say! You do not get one condition!" I feel a hard slap on my right cheek that sends my face to the left. "You do not talk back to me!" another slap. "You do not speak! You are silent!" another slap. "YOU DOn'T ING DEFY ME!" I glance up only to see her pulling her fist back to punch. I close my eyes and wait for the pain.

"Hatsumi." I open my eyes and try to look past Sly for the voice. I know that voice. I've missed that voice. "Stop it. You won't get what you want from him by being rough." I watch as Sly steps away from me and slams her fist into a wall and the wall caves in on it's self, leaving a whole.

I glance over to the voice only to find my friend sitting in the chair Sly occupied before. "Good to see you again, Jongin," he says with a small smile.

"Kyungsoo?" I ask slowly.

"Yes, it's me. But you have to listen to me now," he says, his tone serious. "This isn't like back at Exo, you can't just attempt to talk them out of things. You can't just try to be boss, you'll get yourself killed. I've already seen it happen. Your going to have to listen to Ha-Sly. Your going to have to listen to Kronik as well. The order is simple, if Kronik tells you something, listen to her then Sly. If Sly tells you something, listen to her before me. If I tell to something, listen to me before the guards and staff. Don't talk about Sly or Kronik even when you think your alone, it will get you hurt. The punishments here are far worse here then they were at Exo. It's not just no dinner, or no tv; it's a night in the basement chained to a wall while you kneel on rice. It's three days looked in a room with nothing. Understand?"

"Yeah, I get it," I say staring at him confused. "But why do you have more power here that the guards and staff?" I ask. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Sly pulling the camera off the wall and turning it off.

"Who do you think told Sly to bring you here?" Kyungsoo asks smiling at me. "They're talking member by member of Exo. I asked that you came next."

 

 

**I don't know why I'm trying so hard to make Kyungsoo the bad guy. It just seemed right, case he's all not a bad guy type. i don't know, well here's another chapter! Kai has awoken, and Sly's crazy. YAY!**