Chapter twelve.

An EXO Mafia Story

 

Sehun’s POV

I woke up to the sound of struggles and my eyes fluttered open. I looked to my left to see Baekhyun thrashing around in his chair, causing deep gashes from the cable ties. Next to him, was Tao then Suho. On my right, Xiumin was looking around the room and next to him, Chen was still sleeping.

“Baekhyun,” Suho said, his voice just about a whisper, “You have to stop thrashing. You’re only hurting yourself.”

“GET ME OUTTA HERE!” Baekhyun shouted, ignoring Suho’s request.

“W-where am I?” A groggy Chen asked, now also looking about the room. The only door in the room slowly open and in walked the girl from last night and another in a red dress and heels, her hair done up and make-p on her face. She was defiantly a looker.

“You, dear Chen, are in Ijung Munje’s hideout. Thought you would get back to little Wu Fan, did you?” the dressed up lady asked with a soft smile.

“You’re Kronik,” Suho said, nodding his head at her. “And you must be Sly,” he said, nodding his head to the other girl.

“Correct.”

“LET ME OUT!” Baekhyun yelled again, continuing to thrash.

Kronik glanced back to Sly and smirked, “You called dibs on that one already. You deal with him.”

The one known as Sly pulled out a blade and walked over to him, when he didn’t stop thrashing about, she stopped. “I’ll let you out if you keep still.” She glanced over her shoulder to Kronik and mouthed a word I didn’t catch.

Baekhyun stopped his thrashing and let her realize him, only to pounce on her as soon as she did, holding her by the throat to the ground. Kronik stared at them, her fist clenched, but unmoving.

A laugh erupted from Sly as Baekhyun stared down at her, “You think you’ll kill me and everything will be okay?” she choked out, pulling on his fingers against his throat to little prevail. “You think if I die you’ll be able to take you’re friends and go? I hold to keys to your freedom, no one else. I decide what happens to you, you kill me, and you die as well.”

Baekhyun stared at her, squeezing tighter on , obviously not hearing what she said due to his rage. In less then a second, Sly ended up on top of Baekhyun, though I didn’t exactly see how. She had a blade to his temple and each of his hands under her knees. She slowly began twisting the weapon, causing blood to begin to ooze from his head. I glanced to his hand, seeing blood come from his knuckles as well. “I can push this blade in and take everything you have any from you. If you attack me again, if you glare at me again, if you even think about hurting me, or anyone else in this house, I. Will. Kill. You. Understand?”

Baekhyun stares up at her, the calmer, sweeter side of him returning. “I-I understand,” he whispers. “I’m sorry.”

Sly smirks, getting up and putting the gun away, “Now that’s a good boy.” She looks back to the rest of us, then to Kronik.

Kronik only smiles, staring at us, “What she said goes for all of you. We aren’t afraid to kill you, or torture you. If you listen, and follow directions, you will be fine. You will stay here, and stay safe. I know you all saw Kai last night, but he didn’t do that willingly. He did that, because we threatened Kyungsoo’s life. He did that because he had too.”

I watch as Sly walks to the corner of the room, leaving Baekhyun in the center by Kronik. She takes the camera down as the door opens again and Kai and Kyungsoo walk in, with Chanyeol and Luhan behind them.

Luhan’s POV

 

It took everything I had not to pull out the blade on my side and untie them all then, or to stab both girls in the back, literally. I heard the gasp from Sehun when he saw me, though I guess it was more because of how I look, the face I’m putting off.

“Luhan?” I heard Suho ask. I turned to him with a face that showed no emotion. I wasn’t the Luhan they were used to then. I wasn’t going to smile and hug my friends. You can’t show emotion when you’re life might be taken at any moment. I new the girls had nicer hearts, I knew my friends wouldn’t hurt me. It was the guards and staff I feared. I heard them taking about killing us, out in the hallway the other night. I heard that they hated us because of how Miss Sly and Lady Kronik treated us. They treated us better.

“Now, to tell you the truth,” Kyungsoo said next to my ear, though he wasn’t talking to me. “Kai did hat willingly, though it wasn’t to protect me. Sly here would’ve beaten the crap out of you and so would the guards if Kai didn’t bring you all to that van. You should be thanking him.” Kyungsoo isn’t the innocent cannibal I thought he was anymore either. Almost everyone in this house has two sides.

“Listen closely,” Kronik said, a hand on top of Baekhyun’s head, “You six will be split up, each of you will be watched by either Sly or I. You do not get to chose who, that’s already decided. You will listen, and you will be treated nicely. If you don’t, you will be hurt, or tortured, or maybe even killed. Do you all understand?”

Most of tem nodded, or just looked down, meaning they understood. Sly put the camera back on the wall and turned it on. She looked over to me and I offered a small smile, looking back to my friends. “Kronik is going to have Sehun, Tao, and Xiumin,” I said. “Just like she has Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.”

“Sly will have Baekhyun, Chen, and Suho,” Chanyeol said, reading it off his head as he was told to do by the guard so that he looked useful.

“Just like she has Luhan and I, understand?” Kai finished eyeing them all over. Again, they just nodded.

Sly walked over to them, cutting all of the bids and letting them stand and stretch if needed. She came over to me and took my hand, pulling me back over to them. “Can you take them to their rooms?” she asked me, handing me a piece of paper. “I need to clean Baekhyun’s wounds.”

I offered a small fake smile and nodded my head before glanceing at Suho and Chen. “Come on,” I said, walking towards the door.

 

**Chapter twelve is being split up into two parts. Luhan has a very morbid and sad vib to him right now, I will right what he actually heard from the guards in a chapter or two when he tells it to Kronik. Baekhyun’s a little bit bipolar, have a very firey temper. Sorry if you don’t like that, but it made it a bit more interesting…**