part two (chapter twelve)

An EXO Mafia Story

 

Xiumin’s POV

 

I watched as Luhan left the room with Suho and Chen right behind him. Kyungsoo and Kai glanced at us then each other before they left as well, Chanyeol following behind silently, no smile on his face. Sly pulled Baekhyun up from the floor and pulled him from the room with little fight from him. Kronik looked back to us with a light smile

“Come on, boys,” she said, offering a hand to me, “I’ll show you all to your rooms.” I took her hand slowly with a nod and she led me from the room. I heard the footsteps behind me as Tao and Sehun followed behind me.

“Are we going to die?” I heard Sehun ask softly, probably to Tao.

“Not if you listen,” Kronik replied, not even glancing over her shoulder. “Then you shouldn’t have any problems, Sehun-ah.”

I glanced over my shoulder and saw the light blush on Sehun’s cheeks. I smiled to him and he just looked down, obviously embarrassed.

Kronik walked us each to different door, though they were right next to each other. First Tao, then Sehun, then me.

“We have dinner together every night in the dining room. Kyungsoo is the cook right now, so I hope you come,” she says before walking away from me, leaving me alone in the hall.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I followed Kyungsoo and Kai into the kitchen and watched as Kyungsoo cut up the man and began to cook him. I believe it was one of the staff here.

“What’s up with Luhan?” Kai asked, leaning against the counter and eyeing me over. “And why did you suddenly start saying what I was going to tell them?”

“The guards told us if we seemed useless, we would die. Luhan heard them talking before and they seem to be planning ways to kill us, starting with him. I mean, the people guarding the outside of our door at night are planning to kill us, and they have guns and we have nothing. He’s freaked out,” I tell him, leaning against the counter as well.

“What?” Kyungsoo asked turning to face me, “Did he tell Sly or Kronik yet?”

“I don’t think so-“

“He better tell at least Sly,” Kai cuts me off, “She is in charge of him, so she would want to know.”

“Better tell Kronik too. Best at the same time,” Kyungsoo says turning back to the food. “Sly will go off without thinking, so you should really tell Kronik.”

“Me? Why me?” I ask, glaring at the back of his head.

“I meant Luhan,” he replies, not even bothering to turn around.

“Speaking of Sly,” Kai says, looking at his battered knuckles, “she promised to clean me up again.”

“She’ll do it after Baekhyun probably.”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Sly pulled me into an all white room and asked me to sit on the table in the middle. I did as I was told, my head both throbbing and burning as blood trickled down from my temple and in between my knuckles.

“This might burn,” she says, stepping on a stool and pressing a wet pad against my head.

“It does burn,” I whined, closing my eyes tightly. I hear her laugh lightly.

“You look cute,” she whispers, pressing something against the skin on my forehead, something I’m guessing is a Band-Aid.

I watch as she takes my hand and begins to clean of the knuckles that had begun to bleed, putting Band-Aids over them as well. “Close you’re eyes,” she tells me, looking back up at me. I do as she says and feel her press something cold against them. “Open,” she whispers. I do so and she prays something in my eyes.

I shout and go to rub my eyes but she takes my hands, “No, don’t touch them,” she tells me. “Hold you’re eyes open. The white powder I blew in you’re eyes has maggots in them the wake up after 48 hours. You have to let me wash them out.” I hold my eyes open with trouble and she sprays liquid in them again. I sit on my hands and stare straight ahead, stare at her two bright green eyes.

“Sly,” I say through clenched teeth, “this really hurts.”

“I know, I’m sorry,” she replies, closing my eyes for me and pressing a cold rag against them again. “But this pain is gone after about an hour. If I would have knocked you out cold, you would be in pain for days.”

“But this hurts really bad,” I whine, feeling hot tears run down my cheeks. I feel like little insects are biting my eyes, or like some one is pouring hot grease into them, like they are melting out of my head. “My eyes hurt…”

I hear her sigh and something press against my lips. I open my mouth slightly and I taste the sweet er.

“ on that,” she tells me, tapping my eyes again, telling me to open them so she can spray more of the liquid in them.

 

After hours of this, I finally don’t feel the burning in my eyes, and can see clearly. “Alright, I’m done noona-ing you,” Sly says with a smirk. “You’ve eaten ten ers, Baekhyun..” she mumbles, glancing to the small pile of er sticks next to me.

“Sorry,” I mumble, hoping down from the table and tossing them into the trash.

“No, it’s fine,” she mumbles, pushing hair behind her ears and glancing back to me a moment. “Come on, I’ll lead you to the dining room then to you’re room after.”

 

**Okay, so, Baekhyun's kind of a litle b*tch when it comes to eye pain... but there where magots in his eyes... so I guess he really isnt...**