Chapter 10

An EXO Mafia Story

Kai's POV

I climb up the third flight of stairs and opened the door at the top. I felt the wind blow against me as I stepped out onto the roof top. I closed the door behind me and began to look around, trying to find her. 

"Looking for something?" a voice asks from behind. I turn around and see Sly sitting on the edge of the roof, her legs hanging off the side. 

"I was," I reply. I walk over and sit next to her, though not hanging my legs off, that's crazy! We're seven floor up! "But not anymore, I found it."

"What do you want, Kai?" she asks turning her head and looking me in the eyes, something I've found I miss, aside from her being way crazy. 

"Uh, Kyungsoo told me that you'll take a member of Exo if I ask you too," I begin, avoiding her eyes. 

She chuckles softly before responding, "Who do you want?"

"Well, Luhan asked me to ask you for Sehun or Xiumin, then Chanyeol asked for Baekhyun-"

"Who do you want, Kai? Not Luhan, not Chanyeol, you." I look over only to find her standing and dusting herself off silently. "I'll take all three of them, but not until you tell me who you want. I'd rather not take an extra trip. Besides, I have to think of more secrets to tell Kyungsoo to get information."

"Kyungsoo makes you tell him secrets?" 

"Well he doesn't just give me info, I have to give him something in return," she replies with a slight smile. "Usually I tell him Haru's secretly though."

"Who's Haru?" I ask feeling utterly confused. 

"Haru is Kronik. I am Sly," she replies with a creepy smirk. 

"Who are you?"

"Hatsumi. Just call me Hatsu, I miss when everyone called me Hatsu."

"Alright, but then you call me Jongin."

"You've got yourself a deal," Sl-Hatsu smiles at me before turning around, her back facing the edge.

"Well this was a nice talk, but I have things to do." before I can reply, she starts to lean back, about to fall off the edge of the building.  Thinking fast, I reach out and try to grab her as best I can. I catch a bit of her shirt fabric and pull her onto the roof, into my arms. I hold her to my chest closely, scared that if I let go, she'll be gone.  "Uh, Jongin? What are doing?" she mumbles against my chest, her body stiff. 

"Are you crazy?" I whisper only to receive a nod from her. I ignore it, "You could've gotten hurt, you could've died."

"I had a grappling hook," she mumbles, sighing when I don't let go. "Jongin, I can't get down the building enless you let go."

"They have stairs you idiot," I mumble still not letting her go. She pushes against my chest and I let her go, still holding onto her wrists just in case. She shakes her wrists in an attempt to make me let go before staring at it again the glaring at me.  "Jongin! Let me go~," she sticks her lip out and pouts like a child. A really cute child. 

"No, not until you can be trusted to not do something crazy. Now, We're going to go find Haru and Kyungsoo and tell them about your craziness," I say ignoring her request. I turn and pull her by the arm towards the door, ignoring her whining and complaining as we march down the stares.  The guards we pass stare at us, most likely shocked she hasn't punched me yet, or is it that she's letting me pull her? Either way, we both ignore their stares and march into the dining room. Kyungsoo and Haru are there, like always sipping on their drinks. 

"Kyungsoo!" I call, marching over to him with Hatsu right behind. "Hatsu's trying to kill herself," I whine, I myself acting like a child. "But don't worry, I stopped her, see?" I raise Hatsu's wrist as evidence and hear Kronik/Haru sigh. 

"Was she jumping off the roof?" Haru asks glancing from Kyungsoo, to Hatsu, to me.

"Well, yeah," I mutter. 

"She does that all the time. She did that before going to get you, before we went out and got Kyungsoo, before Luhan and Chanyeol," Haru replies with a smirk. 

"Chill out, Jongin," Kyungsoo says also smirking at me. "It happens all the time. Hatsu know's what she's doing."

"But Hats-"

"Hatsu is going out," Haru cuts me off glancing at Hatsu. "Your going to get Xiumin, Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, and-" "Tao!" I exclaim, picking who I want to bring.  They all look at me and I look down. Haru continues, "And, uh, Tao and then bring then here. This jobs bigger, so take a good amount of guards with you."

"Can I help?" I ask, my voice just above a whisper. 

"You want to help?" they ask in unison. 

"If I can," I mumble. 

"Uh, if its okay with Hatsu-" 

"This gives me an idea," Hatsu cuts Haru off. "I- We'll be back," she says before grabbing me by the arm and pulling me out the dining room. 

"What's your idea?"

"Well, if we mess you up slightly, you could act if you got out. Then lead them to the van and when the back door's opened, I can spray my knock-out stuff in their face and we can pick them all up," Hatsu smiles at me before pulling me into a room. 

"Sounds good," I reply. My gaze follows the room, dark purple walls, black bed sheets, even the laptop on the desk is dark. "Uh, you like dark colors?"

"Huh? No, this isn't my room," she says with a laugh. "We're in one of the maids rooms. I just was to get to knock-out spray. 

"You keep it in here?"

"Well you wouldn't expect us to, so yes. Everything is moved around everyday, I don't know where half our stuff is." I smile and glance back to her only to see her staring at me, "Ready to get ed up?"

"You're not going to beat me right?" I suddenly don't like this idea; but when she chuckles I feel a bit better. 

"No, I'm going to make it look like you were beat up," she smirk and walks into the bathroom, beckoning me to follow. "Get up on the counter," she point and I listen, sitting on the counter with my legs hanging off. She takes a small blade from her pocket and takes my hand. "This is going to hurt a little," she whispers. She cuts each of my knuckles, just enough to make them bleed before moving the blood to drip down my hand. "Bloodied knuckles, makes it look like you hit back, makes it look like you fought." she does the same to my other hand before look up at my pain face. "I'll clean them for you when we get back." I nod as puts the knife in the sink, looking back up at me. She pulls the band aid off my forehead and thinks for a moment. "Squeeze my arm if this hurts," she says putting her arm in my lap. I wrap one hand around it as her presses her thumb against the healing wound, causing blood to pool out. As she pulls her thumb away, I release her arm. She glances at it before putting it out of my sight. 

"Did I hurt you?" I ask. She shakes her head and I reach for her arm, but she pulls away. 

"Come on, let's get going."

**Posted this from my iPod. Sorry for mistakes!**