Chapter nine.

An EXO Mafia Story

Luhan's POV

I watched as Kronik took Chanyeol from the room, leaving me alone with this Sly. I watch her closely as she walks towards me with her blade drawn. I cringe and tighten my grip on the chair, scared of what she can or will do, but soon feel the ropes fall from my wrists and ankles.

I opens my eyes and look up to her only to find her smirking back, "Come on, I'll bring you too your room so you can get cleaned up."

She turns from me before grabbing her gun and walking out the door. I rush out of the room and keep her pace. "Am I going to die?" I ask her as we walk.

"If you behave, no. Though if I were you I'd be more worried about your friend," she replies. "If he so much as breathes on me I will stab him."

I look at her shocked. If Chanyeol just breathes on her? "You mean business."

"I mean I don't like him. I don't like him, I don't like Jongin, and I am not fond of you either."

"You like Kyungsoo?"

"I'm used to Kyungsoo."

"So you just have to get used to us?" I've suddenly become interested in what this girl thinks, my innocent act didn't work, so it's time to use my head.

"I don't have to do anything. You have to get used to me," she complies as she opens the door. "Here's your room. Feel free to come to diner or whatever."

As she finishes her sentence, the door next to mine opens and Chanyeol walks out, glaring at the guard in the process. I smile at him, and smiles back, until he sees Sly. Chanyeol stares to step towards Sly, but she steps back before turning around and walking away from the two of us.

"She seems scared of me," Chanyeol says with a wide grin.

Both guards at the doors bust out into laughter.

Chanyeol and I look to eachother confused a moment before I laught as well. "Chanyeol, I think she just didn't want to be bothered with you, not that she's afraid of you. She kicked you remember?"

Chanyeol pouts and sends me an annoyed glare. One of the guards pats him on the shoulder with a smile, "Don't feel so bad, Miss Sly has kicked all our asses atleast once. She's just trained to a poitn were all she's knows is to fight. No big deal when you lose. She usually cleans the wounds for you, but I'm guessing she didn't wound anything but your pide?"

"Carl's right, Miss Hatsumi may act like a big bad , but she's kind and soft hearted. You'll come around to her, trust me. I remember she left for a week, and we all kind of missed her loud mouth running and her ing," the other guard says, offering Chanyeol a smile.

"Thanks, but I don't think so. She's just a to me," Chanyeol finsihes.

"You're talking about Sly, huh?" a fimiliar voice says. We all turn around to see Kai walking are way with a knowing smirk. "Yeah, she is a , but she deffinatly doesn't want to defy Kronik, so just drop it for now Chanyeol."

"What are you talking about? SHe's an absolute bi-"

"I SAID TO DROP IT, CHANYEOL!" Kai screams sending daggers to Chanyeol through his eyes. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HER NAME LEAVE YOU'RE LIPS!"

Chanyeol puts up his hands in defence, not wanting to argue with his friend. "I... I'm sorry, man. I didn't realize you liked her or something."

"What are you talking about?" Kai spits, holding his glare even though Chanyeol doesn't return it.

"You obviously like her," I say touching Kai shoulder, but he just brushes me off.

"I don't like her! Come on, let's just get to dinner," he growls, turning and stomping away. I shrug to Chanyeol, and follow behind, waving to the guards before disappearing.

When we entered the dining room, Kronik and Kyungsoo were already at the table, obviously waiting for us. Sly was know where to be found.

As dinner came to an end, Kai tugged on the table cloth, and began fiddling with her fingers, though I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who noticed. "Uh, Kronik?" he asked, though still not looking up.

"Hm?"

"Did, uh, Sly mention being upset last night?" he continues.

"No, why? Did she telling you something?"

"Well, no, but, uh,-"

"What did you do?" Kyungsoo asks, as curious as the rest of us.

When he doesn't answer, Kronik slams her glass on the table, shattering it, "What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Baby. Girl?" (Kronik has called Sly babygirl since they met when they were both nine.)

"Well, last night after we left, I-I-I started talking and I couldn't stop andIsaidsomethingsandshestartedtocry," he rushes out the part, obviously nervous, but Kronik obviously heard it. Before anyone can react, she jumps at him, tackling him to the ground with her on top, a knife to his throat. Kyungsoo stands quickly, pulling Kronik off of Kai and into his arms, knocking the knife from her hand. He whispers soft things in her ear as he holds onto her tightly, not letting go. I help Kai up as Chanyeol watches her. she pushes Kyungsoo away and slides between Chanyeol's legs with ease. I stand in front of Kai and put my hands on her shoulders, holding her away from him before Kyungsoo takes her by the arms and holding her back, her back against his chest.

"You can't do that to her!" She cries, tears spilling down her face. "Don't hurt my babygirl! Don't... don't hurt Hastumi... she doesn't deserve it... she... she doesn't mean to hurt people... she just.... just doesn't understand.... she doesn't underst-stand why... sh-she doesn't kn-now anything b-but hurting... she doesn't know..."

Chanyeol, Kai, and I watchin shock as Kronik breaks down, crying her eyes out. Kyungsoo nods her head towards the door, telling us to leave. We nod and head out the door, the last thing we hear is a nother wragged scream from Kronik.

 

KYUNGSOO'S POV

I turn Haru around and hug her to my chest, her hair and whisper sweet things into her ear as she cries. "Shh, hushh. Everything's going to be okay. Hatsu's fine, she's just upset. Kai feel's guilt like no bodies buisness, I'm sure he will do something to make it up to her. Calm down, Haru. Everything's okay."

As I hold her, her breathes return to normal and she nods her head to my statments, agreeing with me. "Thank you," she mumbles against my chest. I kiss her hair and begin to sway back anf forth with her, humming a song. She sniffles, and pulls a little bit away from me, looking up to my face, she smiles a sweet smile at me and brush away her tears, moving her hair out of her face. I look deep into her eyes, biting my bottom lip. I glance at her lips before looking into her eyes again. My hand snakes around her neck as I gently pull her lips to mine, trapping her in a sweet kiss. i opne my mouth slightly, running it acros her bottom lip. she slowly opens and i slip my tongue in, carressing her's gently with my own.

I pull back from the kiss, panting slightly for breath, leaning my forehead against her's as i look into her eyes again. "Would you believe me if I said I love you?" I ask, despreatly hoping I'm not the only one feeling what's between us.

"I might," she whispers, sending a chill down my spine.

I smile like an idiot before pecking her lips again, "Can I ask if you love me too?"

"You can," she says with a small smile, "but with me you never know the answer."

 

 

**Chapter nine, ladies and gentleman! what will Haru tell Kyungsoo? does she love him? Will Kai really talk to Sly? What will he say? Questions, must be answered*.*