Kronik's Letter.

An EXO Mafia Story

Dear Arson:

 

I know I couldn’t tell you good-bye, so I hope you are reading this now. Park Chan Yeol, you are an odd man. You have problems with your anger, you re kind of an , and you just to conclusions. You also think you can take on the world, but sweetheart, you can’t by yourself. You need to learn to rely on others; you need to grow p just a bit more.

But now, I will tell you what the wonderful things about you are. You are kind; you care about others and want the best for everyone. You show the weakness in you, yet that is when you are strongest. You hide your strengths and concur your weaknesses. You are brave and you amaze everyone, including me.

Park Chan Yeol, you are one of a kind. You are part of Exo, and you’ve inspired me. I remember that night when we all had diner together and you had played your guitar. You had given us all a show, with you and Baek Hyun singing and rapping together. You have shown us all that just because we kill, deal drugs, and cause crimes, we can still be normal. We can still hae fun and do whatever our hearts desire. Chanyeol, you have inspired me.

Sincerely, Kronik (Haruka)

 

P.S. Though Sly will never admit it; we will both love and miss you. You and everyone else are always welcome back to our home. Good luck on life.

 

**And that is the end of  EXO Mafia. if there are any questions or statments, please leave them in the commmetns. Thank you for reading, lovlies~**