Chapter six.

An EXO Mafia Story

Kai's POV

I walked into the dining room and all eyes were on me. I looked down at my shoes and stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say.

"Jongin, right?" a sweet voice asked. I looked up and to the beautiful girl at the head of the table, Sly on her right and Kyungsoo on her left. I nod. "Please, come sit. Kyungsoo made dinner tonight for the first time."

I softly smile and take the seat next to Kyungsoo. A few waitresses come out and place food in front of us all.

"Kronik?" Sly asks poking the food with her fork and staring at Kyungsoo with hatful eyes. "Can I make someone else eat this? I don't trust him."

Kyungsoo places a hand of his heart, "That's hurts, Hatsu. That really hurts." He wipes away a fake tear before continuing, "and to think I put so much love into this meal." he sniffles and the girl at the end of the tables chuckles.

"That's a good idea, Hatsu. Alright switch up the plates," she says. Kyungsoo sighs and picks up his and my plate, putting one by Sly and the other by who I'm guessing is Kronik before taking there plates and putting them back where our plates previously were.

"There, happy now, Hatsu?" Kyungsoo asks, picking up his fork again.

"Wait, what if he new i'd say something so he poisoned his and Kai's food so that now we get poisoned?" Sly says continuing to glare at Kyungsoo. He glares back.

"Hatsumi!" The girl I'm guessing is Kronik exclaims. "Stop it and eat!" Sly sighs and sticks one of the carrots in , finally shutting up.

As we all finish eating, the maids begin to take away the plates and glasses coming back with glasses of wine for each of us. "Now," The girl I still don't really know the name of says, "Time to inform the new guy." she takes a sip of the wine and look back at me with red lips. "You are Kai, yes?" I nod my head. "Good, the Exo heart scam correct?" I nod again, drinking more of the sweet wine. I finish my glass and the maid refills it. It's addictively sweet. "Your really name is Jongin?" I nod. "Alright then, I am Kronik, and you are now being held 'hostage' by Ijnge Munje. the ranking are simple, me, Kronik, then Sly, then Kyungsoo, then my staff and guards, and then you, and then my prisoners. Now, I'll ask you what I asked Kyungsoo, is there anyone you would like they bring here? Anyone at all?"

By the time she finishes talking, I've downed three glasses yet I'm still not feeling drunk at all. I look to Sly and see her smirking while she sips her wine. "Anyone? Uh, I want Chanyeol! Yeah, bring me Chanyeol. Chanyeol's fun, can I have Chanyeol? I think Chanyeol will fight, but he's so funny and-" I finally shut my mouth when Sly leans over the table and flicks my forehead. They all begin to laugh and I look at them confused. "What?"

"The wine makes you say whatever you think," Kyungsoo explains looking back at Sly disapprovingly. "It's used by the special forces for interrogation and your downing to much of it."

"Oh," I say, shouting my mouth right after trying to shut up, though it doesn't work to well. "You think it will were off? Will I start talking in my sleep? I heard Kyungsoo talk his sleep once, he was talking about some girl he banged, it wasn't exciting. Hey, your Kronik? Kris was talking about you before I left! He was going to get Chanyeol and I to try and scope you out! Yeah, and he said that Sehun would try to find you online! I laughed at the thought then, but woah, now I'm here! That's so weird it's like YO saw into the future and just took me before I could find yo-" I feel a hand clap over my mouth and feel my head being pulled back against someones chest, there s making a soft pillow fir my head, I feel my mouth moving against her head as erted thoughts fill my mind.

"That's enough info, right?" I hear Sly ask. I look up only to find that it's her holding my mouth shut and her chest my heads against. "He's starting to annoy me."

"Yeah, that's enough. Taking him up to his room, Hatsu," Kronik says waving us away with her hand. My mouth continues to move as Sly pulls me backwards out of the dining room.

Once we get into the hall, she let's me go and I fall onto the flood, the back of my head feeling cold from the loss of body heat. By the time I'm standing, she's already walking down hall, leaving me. I run to catch up with her. I stop next to her and walk her pace, trying not to talk.

"You know, you sound like and idiot since you can't shut up," she says, sending a smirk in my direction.

You know, you have big ," I find myself saying. "And you have a nice to go with them. I'm surprised you have been ed or turned into a e by now. That is ignoring the fact that you have that creepy smirk and annoying habit it beating people up. You'd be an attractive and hot chick if it weren't for all your flaws." I find myself walking alone and turn around. Sly stands there staring at me with wide eyes, tears b the bottoms, wide open. I stare at her with a blank face as tears begin to roll down her face. Finally, she shakes her head turns around and runs away from me, leaving me in the hall by myself. About a minute after she leaves, it clicks in my brain that I made her cry with what I was saying. Instantly, the guilt washes over me and I hang my head, turning and heading to my room to think about what I actually did say.

 

**And now Sly has feelings. Broken, crazy sad feelings, but feelings...**