Chapter eleven.

An EXO Mafia Story

 

Tao’s POV

 

I stood on the roof top as I saw a rugged looking figure walk out of the dark alleyway. I recognized him instantly and jumped down, landing next to the same team we have together. “Suho,” I say, getting their attention. “I found Kai.”

They all look at me shocked a moment before Suho nods his head. I turn on my heels and race back to where I saw him. As we reach him, he falls onto the gound. Baekhyun and Xiumin help him up and he begins to cough.

“I-I know where their keeping everying else,” he chokes out. “I can bring you there.”

“Come on then,” Sehun said, obviously excited, “They have Luhan!”

“We should let Kris know first,” Suho replies.

“There’s no time for that,” Kai utters. “They have Chanyeol locked up. Hatsu is going to torcher and kill him!”

I take action instantly, pulling out my pistol, “We have to get at least Chanyeol out of there. Quickly.” They all nod and Kai begins giving us directions to a van he has nearby.

 

Kai’s POV

 

I allow Suho to hold me up though I’m not injured. I watch Tao and Baekhyun open the van doors to reveal a smiling Sly.

Tao his pistol as a guard hits him in the back of the head. Baekhyun reaches for Sly and she’s blows a white powder in his face and he falls aswell.

I grab Suho’s arm and hold him still as Sly injects him with neutralizing liquids. Xiumin is being held by a guard and so is Sehun, both of them eventually behind sprayed in the face as Baekhyun was.

“That was easy,” Sly conments as the men put each of them in the back of the car.

I smirk to her, “I guess. I just wish this all would end though.”

Sly smirks, “It’s almost over. We just need he last three.”

 

Third person POV (directed at Chen)

Chen stays in the shadows of the rooftop, watching as Kai helps his friends get kidnapped, watching him talk to Sly, though he can’t hear what their saying. He watches them get into the car and drive out of his sight range.

“Kris. Come in, Kris,” he says into the walkie talkie.

“This is Kris, over.”

“They’ve gotten Suho, Tao, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Xiumin, over,” he says into the device,

“WHAT?!” Kris yells, “HOW?!”

“Kai helped her. I don’t know if he was forced or not, but never the less, it’s only you, me, and Yixing left, over.”

“Get back to base. We need a new plan, over.”

“On my way, over,” Chen replies. He gets to his feet and begins to run across the rooftops until her feels a shot in his neck. He pulls out the dart, shocked, as a figure approaches him. The clacking of heels is the last thing he hears before everything disappears.

 

**Even when Chen thinks he is safe, he isn't...**