Part Two (chapter one)

An EXO Mafia Story

Part two.
Kyungsoo's POV

"There are a few simple rules to follow while your here," Kronik says over her shoulder as we walk around the halls. The pain pill she had given me earlier before had taken affect and everything seemed much clearer, easier to understand. "Do as I say, and don't try to run off."

"Easy enough," I say, careful to map out the hideout in my head. Next to every door is a guard, armed with a gun. All of the doors are also electronic and made of steel.

"It is," she replies. We stop in front of a door, the guard beside not looking at us. "This is your room. All long as you behave, you shouldn't have a problem. You can go anywhere you want within the house, do as you do. Unless you cause an issue, we see no point in having you chained up. We only want Kris to work with us anyway. If it comes to it, we'd only need to torcher him."

I nod, though not likeing the thought of these two girls hurting Kris. The guard looks down at us the before stepping aside, showing a key pad for the door. I watch as Sly pushes a few keys, here fingers moving to quickly for me to memorize the code.

I look at the door as I slides open, revealing a small room without windows, a big bed at the center. I glance back over my shoulder as Kronik smiles her angelic smile.

"We can get more things for the room if you want. There's your own bathroom and shower. The dresser has clothes we think should fit you. Shower, then come into the dining room. Diners almost ready," she says before turning on her high heels and following Sly down the hall an out of sight. I'm not even going to lie, I watched her until the guard shut my door, leaving me alone in the room.

**I know part two is very short, I just wanted to ceperate it from part one, so you get the jist of things, once again, pictures and gifs are NOT mine. i give full credit to owners.**