7

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

-Naeun POV-

 

*wow mom was not joking when she was talking about our relationship* I thought as I brought in my suitcase carrying it up the stairs. I gasped as I checked all the rooms. 

"WHAT THE HECK!" I screamed looking around.

"what?" Kris asked 

"where's my room?!" 

"Oh.. There's only one bedroom. It's a couple's house. Duh." Kris replied as if I asked a stupid question.

"No duh, but why are we living here?" 

"We're a couple"

 

"right" I rolled my eyes. "so I'll take the bedroom and you'll take the couch downstairs.

"what the hell!" He said. "you sleep on the couch, I sleep in the bedroom."

"no, gosh you're so rude." I retorted. "ladies should always get to choose." 

"well too bad." he inched closer to me. "we can always share the bed you know" He said wriggling his brows. I slapped his arm.

"you're gross."

"Oh please, you should be honored living with me. Girls would die if they slept in the same room as I did."

"I'm sorry but I would rather be alive" I retorted walking into the bedroom. I puffed my cheeks and let out a sigh. *this is going to be a long relationship* I unpacked my clothes and put it in the closet. It was 8:00 so I decided to finish my homework and then take a nap. I jumped on the bed and soon fell asleep.

 

 

-Kris POV-

 

I went over to Lay's house to play video games and came back. I went into the bedroom and found naeun asleep. I smirked and changed into sweats and a wife beater. *goodnight naeun* I thought as I hugged her waist and buried my face into her hair. 

 

-- -NaEun's POV-

Love Hate Fx

 

"ugh stupid pillow" I murmured as I tried to kick it off. *why won't it budge? waitt.. pillows don't have arms* I thought as I slowly opened my eyes. *Hmm looks like Kris* I laughed and widened my eyes. "OMO!" I screamed. "GET OFF!!!!" I started kicking and hitting Kris with a pillow.

"ugh 5 more minutes" he grumbled as he pulled me into a tight hug. I blushed furiously. "KRIS GET OFF!" I yelled louder. He didn't listen and buried his face into my neck. "you smell good"

"ert!" I shouted and pushed him off the bed. He finally woke up confused. 

"What the heck!" I screamed 

"what?"

"Why were you sleeping with me?"

"Uh" he scratched his neck. "I was cold" 

"ert. next time you sleep with me I'm going to hurt you" I said as I muttered a string of curses.

"aww my yobo is hot when she's mad."

"shut up"

 

"Ok" 

I went downstairs and cooked some breakfeast.

"what are you making?" Kris asked as he opened a cup of yogurt and ate it.

"bacon, eggs, sausages" I replied cracking an egg."wahh I didn't know my girlfriend can cook" he smiled shoving a spoon in front of my face. I quickly opened my mouth and he cautiously shoved it in my mouth and pulled it out. I saw him dip it back into the yogurt and ate.

"yah! did you eat from the spoon before you fed me?!" I asked. He smirked and said,

"Yeah, and we just made an indirect kiss" I rolled my eyes and shoved him.

"Food's ready." 


"I don't want to get poisioned." he said. 

"don't eat then"

"but I'm hungry"

"Then eat stop whining."

"But I don't want to die."

"If you don't stop complaining I will personally kill you!" I shouted stomping my feet. 

"arraso I'm eating."

"no I don't want you to eat anymore."

"But I'm hungry."

"Oh my gosh kris you're such a baby"

"You know you love me."

"Shut up and eat" I said bringing my plate of food to the table. He quickly followed  me and sat down.

"MMMM. My girlfriend is a great cook."

"Than-"

"SIKE!" He stuck out his tongue. Who knew Kris was so obnoxious. I rolled my eyes and continue eating. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"why didn't you tell me you moved in with Kris?!"  I heard luhan shout on the other line. I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Mianhe I moved in yesterday. Waeyo? Is my best friend jealous?" I joked. *I wished*

"Do you want me to be?"  I could tell he was smirking.

"nopeee I already know you are."

"Ok I am, he took my best friend away from me! Let's hang out today pleaseeeeeee" 

"Arraso"

"Text me your adress."
 

"okay bye luhannie"

Kris scoffed.

"What?" I said glaring at him.

"nothing" he mumbled and continued eating. I finished and got up to put away my plate.

"you're doing the dishes." I demanded walking up the stairs.

"no that's what maids are for." he hollered. 

"umm do we have maids? No"

"yes we do. I have you."

"You better shut up before I go downstairs and kick your "

"I'd like to see you try." 

It's official. I hate you Kris Wu

 

 

--

 

[a/n] I know some of you guys are silent readers, but a simple comment would do, I just need to know people are reading this fanfic and it gives me motivation to continue writing. So please, if you are a silent reader, please comment just once.