15

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

Please upvote!! 

 

 

Naeun POV

One More Time

I rolled my eyes.

"please don't act like you are innocent." I mumbled walking up the stairs. He caught my wrist.

"what did you say?" I scoffed.

"you can't choose who I want to be with."

"well we're dating. You cant just cheat on me!"

"you cheated on me first."

"is this what this is?" he asked.

"just leave me alone." 

"how did I cheat on you?" I pointed to his neck. 

"I think that hickey says it all" He gasped. 

"it's not what it looks like, I can ex-"

"Night Kris" I said slamming the door. Who the hell does he think he is? He thinks he can control my life? I groaned and changed into my pjs. Kris opened the door and laid down next to me and hugged my waist

"Look I can explain. Please listen" I covered my ears with my pillow. He yanked it and threw it across the room.

"Listen." He said calmly. "The girl I was with yestderday was a creepy ex. I had to date her for business purposes." I scoffed.

"isn't that what we're doing? we're doing this for publicity." I felt Kris withdraw his arms around me.

"I guess so" he whispered. 

"Can I sleep now?" I asked rudely. He got up and left. 

"Night" I lifted the covers over my body. Why do I feel so hurt?

--

I got ready for school and ate breakfast. Kris grabbed his car keys. 
"need a ride?"

I shook my head. "Luhan is giving me one" He nodded his head and looked away. 

"right. have fun" He mumbled. "oh and we need to go to a banquet so look your best." I nodded and walked outside.

"luhan!" i shouted waving. He waved back and gave me a tight hug, lifting me up from the ground. Kris saw and shook his head. *is it wrong to be jealous of someone's happiness?* He thought as he drove away.

"what are you doing after school?" He asked. 

"banquet" I replied. He nodded. "with Kris?"

"yup"

"are you two sharing the same bed?"

"Nope."

"that's my girl" he ruffled my hair. I hopped on his motorcyle awkwardly grabbing his shirt. He laughed and pulled my arms over his waist. I blushed at the sudden contact.

"Don't be shy~" he cooed and started the engine.
 

-

It Girl

"class we are going to do partner work today. I am partnering you guys up by your grades in this class. The best students will be paired with the top students. Starting from the top, Naeun. Naeun, you and Kris will be partners.

I groaned and turned to Kris who was smirking.

"partners eh?" he said. The teacher called out all the names and everyone stood next to their partner. 

"Now the project is huge. Each of you will meet up with your partner and learn about them. After that, you will write a quick report on them in English." That's easy. I know a lot about Kris. 

"you have two days to learn about them, so I suggest you use your time wisely, starting now." Kris turned to me and smirked.

"Hi I'm Kris" He said holding out his hand. I smacked it away.
"really?" I said rolling my eyes. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"aigoo you're so cute when your mad." My cheeks started burning up from his compliment. Why am I blushing? "so what are you writing about?"

"You" I said. He ruffled his hair.

"aish you know that's not what I meant!" I pinched his cheeks.

"aigoo you're so cute when you're mad" I joked. Kris's ears were bright red. I laughed and pinched his cheeks again. "I don't know yet."

"okay. Let's talk during lunch and come up with questions by then" He suggested. I nodded. It was now lunchtime and I pulled out the piece of paper with all the questions on it. 

"I want to go first" Kris said pulling out his papers. "let's go to the library."

"Arraso" We headed to the library and sat down. 

"okay, let's see.. favorite food?"

"ramen."

"favorite color?"

"Pink"

"favorite boy band?"

"BIG BANG!"

"what is your ideal type of date?" I tapped my chin, oblivious to his plan.

"Ice skating. And then after that a romantic walk in the park. Oooh and then stargazing." Kris nodded and jotted something down on his notebook. *note to self: Naeun likes cheesy and romantic dates.

"how would you want a guy to confess to you?" I tapped my chin.

"well it has to be well thought out, he can't just blurt it." He frowned. *isn't that what luhan did?* he thought. "and hopefully its cute." He nodded and wrote down notes. *note to self: do not confess like Luhan*

"well that's it." he said shutting his book and getting up. 
"Wait.. I need to ask you questions!" I said. he smirked.

"you should know, do whatever." and with that, he left. 

*stupid jerk. why is he so interested in my love life?* I got up and left the library and walked to my next class. My phone vibrated.

come to omma's house. you need to look good for tonight's even.

I groaned. WHY?! After class was over, I headed to my old house and walked inside. 

"NAEUN! COME SIT!" My mom shouted pushing me to the living room. I saw kris. *what now?*

"so at the party, there will be a lot of investors and businessmen." my mom started. *yeah, so?* "you two are going to have to make it look like you guys are in love with each other, even if it means kissing." I gulped. *OTAKE? I HAVEN'T HAD MY FIRST KISS AND I'M DATING LUHAN!*

"omma, I'm dating luhan!" I shouted. She slapped my arm. 

"aigoo, that's your fault. I told you kris was your boyfriend!" she said.

"but my first kiss.." I mumbled.

Kris POV

Right. I forgot Naeun was dating Luhan. I raised my eyebrows when she said she never had her first kiss. That means, I was her first?! KYA. I fist pumped my hand in the air.

"Kris, what are you doing honey?" Her mom asked. I cleared my throat.

"u-uh nothing j-ust you kno-w uh nothing" I said stuttering. Naeun rolled her eyes and crossed her arm over her chest.

"I guess we'll have to." she stated matter of factly before getting up. I felt guilty that naeun couldn't date luhan happily because of me. 

"Naeun is always snobby, don't mind her" her mother assured and put her hands on mine.

"let's get ready, shall we?" She asked smiling. I hesitantly nodded before getting up. After an hour, everyone was ready. I held my breath waiting for Naeun to come down. I started breathing in and out, unprepared for Naeun's makeover. She wore a long silky dress and her hair was up in a bun revealing a bit of her cleavage and nice curves. *don't look don't look* I reminded myself as I cleared my throat. Naeun linked her arms with mine and lead me to the car, not saying a word. 

"yeah, it's been almost a year since we've been dating, right oppa?" Naeun fibbed clinging on to my arm. 

"11 months and 3 days to be exact" I fabricated as well earning "oohs" and "ahhs" from the businessmen. 

"oh, young love. quite precious isn't it?" One of my dad's aquaintances commented. I nodded and so did Naeun. 

"kiss you two!" a woman said clinking her glass of wine with a fork. soon, everyone did it as well. I looked over and saw naeun nervously laughing. I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"oh no, we don't really like public aff-" Naeun cut off my words with her lips on mine. She held my chin and massaged her lips against my lips. I soon found myself reciprocating it and hugged her neck swiping her bottom lip. I must have been desperate since naeun pulled away and awkwardly coughed. Her face pinked and she looked down playing with her fingers. I was still taken aback from the kiss and held my breath to stop freaking out. 

"OH YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE!" my mom awkwardly laughed changing the subject. "let's go eat and leave these two lovebrids alone, hmm?" she pulled away the guests. I cleared my throat.

"sorry about th-" 

"it's fine" she said avoiding my gaze. She cleared and looked at me faking a smile. "let's go have fun!" I nodded feeling hurt. 

 

 


 

 

Like the poster? Click on the link!