18

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

Like the poster? Click Here!

 

-Kris POV-

It has been a couple of days since Naeun and Luhan broke up. They decided to be friends, which was good- for me. Of course, I had to comfort Naeun when she felt down, but I was excited and nervous. I wasn't sure how I was going to confess to her. I laid in my bed tossing and turning. *aish how should I confess to her romantically?* As if someone heard my prayers, I came up with an idea. 

"Kris stop turning or I'm sleeping on the couch" Naeun mumbled and lightly snored. I laughed and rubbed her arms and she sighed in satisfactory. I carefully got up and went to the living room writing down my brilliant idea. I just hope it was good enough. 

--

naeuns pov

"Alright, class. Everyone will have to take notes today!" The teacher beamed earning groans from other students. I looked around and couldn't find Kris * I thought he went to school today* I thought and pulled out my pencil. A security guard came in and bowed to the teacher. He whispered in her ear and she nodded pointing to me. 

"come with me" he said. I raised my eyebrow in confusion and followed him outside.

"there is someone by the rooftop waiting for you" he said and patted my shoulder. "good luck" I tilted my head in confusion. *who is waiting for me?* I thought as I walked over to the stairs. I walked up and opened the door. Kris was standing there smiling. He took out something behind and they were cards in the shape of hearts. He was standing on artificial grass and tied balloons to the chair and there was a cute painting behind him. I read the heart notes as he took them out one by one. 

ever since I met you, I thought we were going to be arch nemesis *flip*

it wasn't until the beginning of our relationship when I started to like you *flip*

we made a bet not to fall in love with each other, but you had already won in the first place *flip*

i wanted to be a secret admirer and watch you from afar, until Luhan came into the picture. *flip*

I was jealous of the two of you, and  often times, I wished I was him. *flip*

When I saw him kiss you, it broke my heart, and that's when I decided to do something. I realized I couldn't hide my feelings towards you anymore. *flip*

Naeun, I really like you, so will you be my actual girlfriend? *flip*

I stood there,frozen. I wasn't sure if it was a prank or not. Kris put his hands on his pocket and blew his bangs out of his face.

"I'm sorry if this is going to ruin our relationship." He said looking down. I snapped out of my daze and looked at him. *he wasn't joking* My lip curled into a smile and I ran over and embraced him into a tight hug. He looked confused and soon wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I like you too" I whispered feeling goosebumps from his touch. I smiled widely and buried my face into his chest. *so this is why I was feeling funny* I thought and tightened the hug. 

"really?!" Kris screamed jumping up and down. I broke the hug and stared at him fanboying. I rolled my eyes.

"stop moving" I said leaning in closer and cupped his cheeks. I placed a chaste kiss on his lips and his eyes widened. His ears were bright red, and I broke out into laughter.

"waeyo?" he said. "am I a bad kisser?" he asked experimenting his kisses on his hand. I laughed even more and smirked.
 

"we'll have to see." I said and hugged his neck, bringing him closer to me. I massaged his lips with mine as he instantly reacted and cupped my cheeks. he swiped my bottom lip trying to get inside my mouth and I smirked, not letting him fight for dominance. He bit my lower lip and I gasped and he easily slid his tongue inside. He smirked and I decided to give in, loving the taste of him inside. Our tongues fought for dominance. he lightly my tongue, and I moaned quietly.

"no pda!" I heard someone say as we broke away from our steamy makeout session. I turned and saw the same security guard. "I let you confess only, not makeout on our school's rooftop!" He said clucking his tongue. I blushed and bowed to him burying my face with my hands. Kris grabbed them and pecked my hand. 
 

"sorry it won't happen again sir." he said bowing. The security guard smiled.

"now go to class!" he ordered pointing to the door. I shyly followed kris and we walked to class hand in hand. Although the past few days were pure misery, today was officially the best day of my life.