11

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

Naeun's POV

 

I shoved my books in the locker room and let out an exasperated sigh. I walked over to our table and sat down leaning my head on Luhan's shoulders. He looked down and frowned.

"Waeyo?"

"Nothing, just tired." I fibbed. 

"I know you're lying. Tell me" Luhan said 

"It's nothing!"

"I know you. Tell me~" He cooed poking my waist. 

"NaEun failed her science test." Tao said sitting down. I shot him a glare and he winked. 

"Oh, I can tutor you!" Luhan suggested.

"I don't want to be a bother" I mumbled closing my eyes. Luhan my hair and rested his chin on my head. My cheeks turned red and I thanked the Lord he couln't see.

"You always help me with math. Now it's my turn." He said. Good point. I would be able to spend more time with Luhan anyways! 

"are you sure?" I said holding in my excitement.

"Mhm. I'll come over to your house today, arraso?" 

"okay" 

"good. Now eat Naeun" Luhan said giving me his sandwhich. 

"ahem." Kris cleared his throat. 

"jagiya come sit with me."

"I don't want to get up." I whined.

"well then I'll carry you." I rolled my eyes. 

"just let me be. Everyone here knows we aren't really dating" I shot back scooting closer to Luhan.

"I don't mind her sitting here." Luhan piped up. 

"well I do" Kris retorted tugging my wrists. "get up"

"Don't wanna" I stuck out my tongue. Kris ruffled his hair in fustration.

"luhan move" he demanded and tried to squeeze in between the two of us. Luhan looked shocked and kept still.

"I got here first."

"I don't care"

"Naeun doesn't want to sit with you." 

"well I'm her boyfriend." Kris emphasized the word boyfriend. The rest of Exo M stared at the two bickering in amusement. 

"yeah 'boyfriend'" Luhan said putting quotation marks in the air.

"shut up and move or I'll make you."

"I'd like to see you try" I slammed my hands on the table angrily.

"will you two shut up?! I have a headache" I cried in annoyance. The two immediately stopped fighting. "and luhan move so Kris can stop complaining." Kris fist pumped the air as Luhan frowned and scooted over.

"here jagiya I got you juice~" Kris cooed giving me a can.

"shut the hell up" I muttered pushing away the can. Kris started massaging my shoulders. 

"what's wrong?"

"Naeun failed her science test" Tao said. I shot him another glare. He bowed and started talking to Chen. 

"I can tutor you" Kris offered. 

"No thanks, Luhan is" 

"Well I'm smarter than Luhan."

"Says who?!" Luhan shouted

"says my grade!" Kris retorted. I let out a desperate cry and covered my ear. Chen and Tao were talking and trying to ignore the conversation, Lay was watching amusingly, and Xiumin was secretly stealing the members foods. I got up and threw away my trash. 

"I'll go first" I muttered walking away. The two didn't even notice that I had already left.
 

--

Soyu Should I confess?

"wait, so it's this?" I asked confused. 

"yeah, because look" Luhan said writing out a formula. "this is what you will get" 

"Oh that makes sense" I said smiling. "thanks luhan." 

"no problem." Luhan smiled back making my heart beat ten times faster.

"okay I think I can solve the next one." I said writing out another forumla. Luhan was watching me with a heartwarming smile. I looked up and blushed.

"waeyo? Is something on my face?" Luhan's ears turned red.

"a-ani." He said my cheek. "you're just cute." I blushed even more. 

"th-anks?" I stuttered. He laughed and his eyes were crescent moons. 

"is my naeun" he moved closer, "perhaps.. nervous?" he asked raising a brow. 

"wh-at? noo" I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"aigoo, you're so cute" He pinched my cheeks. "finish solving the problem and if you get it right, I will reward you." 

"well then I'll work extra hard!" I said smiling.

"fighting!" He smiled and ruffled my hair. It took me a couple of minutes to solve the problem. 

"got it!" I beamed. 

"is that so?" Luhan raised his brows. He checked my answer. *she got it wrong*

"correct!" He fibbed.

"where's my reward?" I said holding out my hands. 

"cover your eyes" He said. I closed them waiting for a present. Luhan was about to lean in and give me a kiss on the cheek until Kris barged in.

"d-d-dinner's ready!" He stuttered. Luhan quickly pulled away and straightened up before I opened my eyes.

"where's my present?" I frowned. Luhan faked a laugh and patted my head.

"you will get it later. I should get going."

"ani come eat with us."

"no thanks. I'd hate to be a bother." 

"But you helped me!" I said pulling him back. "come eat!" I cooed and his ears turned red.

"a-arraso." I took his hand and walked him down the stairs.

"dinner for three!" I shouted to Kris.

-Kris POV-

I was eavesdropping the entire time. I wonder what Luhan would give Naeun? I cautiously peeked inside and saw Luhan about to kiss Naeun. I quickly opened the door widely and said dinner was ready before anything could have happened. Luhan looked dissapointed and I let out a sigh in relief. *that was close*

Dinner was awkward. 

"so" Luhan said breaking the silence. "where is your room?" he asked me.

"we share the same room." I said. Luhan widened his eyes. 

"BWOH? So you two sleep together?"

"Ani that room is mine but Kris keeps sneaking in" Naeun said completely oblivious to Luhan's temper.

"Andwe! That cannot happen. I am not allowing that!" Luhan screamed forming an x with his hands. I looked at him confused. Does he like Naeun?

"and why is that? are you her father?" I retorted.

"ani, but as a friend, I refuse."

"oppa it's okay." Naeun said rubbing his arms. 

"no it's not. From now on you sleep on the couch you understand?" He said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes.

"how would you know I'm not?" Luhan's eyes got bigger.

"well then she will stay with me!" 

"I'm her boyfriend and this is our house!" I said getting up.

"guys stop!" Naeun said pulling me back down.

"I'll sleep on the couch from now on, arraso?" Luhan looked at me in disbelief. 

"promise me you will?"

"Promise." We watched tv for a bit and Naeun fell alsleep on Luhan's shoudlers. He looked at her lovingly and gestured me to turn off the volume. 

"I'll tuck her in bed" he whispered carrying her bridal style.

"i'll do it" I suggested- more like demanded.

"ani I got it." He said walking up the stairs. He tucked her in bed and I hid behind the door.

"good night naeun" he whispered her hair. He leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "there's your reward." He got up and I straightened up, pretending I didn't hear anything. I clenched my fists in anger as Luhan waved goodbye and walked out the door. I muttered a string of curses.

Game on, Luhan.