6

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

 

 

-naeun POV-

Someone knocked loudly on my door. I mumbled a 'come in' and the door opened.

"wake up sleepyhead" I heard a familiar voice call. 

"not now." I mumbled shooing the person away with my arm gestures burying my face into my pillow. 

"If you don't, I'll take a picture of you sleeping and send it to Luhan."

"I'm up!" I quickly shouted opening my eyes. "oh you" I rolled my eyes seeing Kris.

"get ready." he says walking out the door and slamming it shut. 

"rudeee~" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I the water and hopped in the shower. When I was done, I reached for my towel and changed into my bra and . *pabo you forgot your clothes* I thought walking outside of my shower.

"What's taking you so lo-" I widened my eyes after hearing the door open. I turned around and saw a panicking Kris.

"YAHHH!!" I shouted throwing my books at him. "It's called knocking" I yelled covering my chest. I blushed furiously. Kris smirked and rolled his eyes. 

"There's also something called a lock. As if there is anything to see" he joked and shut the door. *she has a nice figure* he thought. I slapped my cheeks to make sure it wasn't a dream. Kris.Saw.Me.Half.. 

"I'm going to kill him" I mumbled putting on my clothes. I opened the door and tried to hide my flushed cheeks.

"I'm ready" I weakly called out walking down the stairs. Kris was smirking.

"took you long enough" 

"shut up" I said grabbing my purse. "where are we going?"

"You just told me to shut up" I rolled my eyes.

"Ok you can talk now"

"I don't want to"

"you just did"

"...."

"ugh stop being such a baby and tell me where we are going!!" I pouted stomping my foot. *cute* he thought. 

"secret" he said ruffling my hair. 

--

-Kris POV-

 

APink Yeah

 

"really kris?" she frowned after I took her to a mattress shop. "waeyo?"

"Suprise remember?" I said ruffling her hair. She scowled and pulled my arm away. "I need you to find one for me."

"Arraso." She said puffing her cheeks. I chuckled at her cuteness. *she's such a pabo* I thought watching her touch every mattress as she walked down the aisle. 

"Oh this one is nice!" She said jumping on the bed. I plopped on the mattress. 

"Hmm, it is pretty nice" I said grinning. She turned around and faced me, our lips inches away from each other. I held my breath and avoided her gaze. 

"you should get this." she said inching closer to me. *why are you so close?* i thought trying to move away.

"oppa what is this for?" She asked clinging on to my arm. I blushed furiously.

"My room" I fibbed.

"Ahh, well this one is nice." She said. "are we done now?"

"Yep" I smiled walking to the cash register. After that, we went furniture shopping and purchased things for our new house. Naeun didn't know yet.

"Oppa look!" She beamed holding out couple mugs.

"want it?" She nodded her head. 

"arraso" I chuckled putting it into the shopping bag.

"are you getting a new house?"

"Mhm" I mumbled. 

"Oh" We were finally done shopping and we bought everything we needed. 

"so want to hear the suprise?" I asked 

"yes!" she said. "pleasee tell me"

"well.. it's technically not my house, but ours" I mumbled the last part but naeun caught it.

"BWOH?!" She screamed. I winced at her voice.

"want to see it?" 

"NO. I want to live with my parents."

"It was your parents idea, not mine."

"Ani, I refuse."

"Arraso, you'll just sleep outside." I said grinning. She slapped my arm. 

"take me to my house." she demanded.

"our house" I corrected.

"I hate you"

"I know you love me~" I cooed as we got into the car. She rolled her eyes and put on her seatbelt, not even mumbling a word. Her phone rang and she picked it up.

"Oh oppa!" She exclaimed, her mood changing. *luhan* I thought frowning.

"Nothing, just stuck with my boyfriend" She said. I blushed when she said 'boyfriend.'

"Yeah I'll come over later." She continued. Something snapped inside me and I grabbed her phone and hung up.

"what the hell?" She pouted.

"you're going to be busy. We're remodeling the house."

"ooh fun" she said resting her head on her arms. We got to our house and I turned to face her. She was peacefully sleeping and I quickly pecked her lips before she work up. *nice Kris* I thought. *I'm so desperate*. I got out of the car and opened naeuns door. I unbuckled her seatbelt and carried her out of the car bridal style. I swept her bangs and planted another kiss on her forehead not being able to contain myself. 

"wake up" I softly whispered carrying her into the house. Naeun stretched and looked around.

"oh we're here" she said as I lowered her onto the ground.

"thanks for bringing me in giant." She tiptoed and patted my head. 

"did you buy paint?"

"mhm." 

"good. then let's get started!" She said. I chuckled and got out the tools.

"My yeobo has good taste" she commented admiring the color. I blushed.

"I know" I cockily said. She flicked my forehead.
 

 

 

 

 

"Kris stop! That's my side!" She pouted as I continued painting on her wall. 

"You at painting" I stuck out my toungue. 

"Ani, you do!" She retorted as she tiptoed and painted the corners. I put down my paintbrush and lifted her up.

"Oh thanks" She said filling in the white gaps. It was awkward since her was in my face.

"hurry up you're heavy" I joked. 

"no I'm not! You need to work out" She said taking her time.

"take that back" I said trying to sound manly.

"nope" she popped the 'p'.

"oh you are so going to get it" I said putting her down and started tickling her sides.

"oop-pa stop!" She said in between laughs

"not until you take that back" I said still tickling her.

"oppa is very strong I'm sorry" she laughed. I stopped and let go of her.

"that's what I thought."

"just kidding!" she said and attacked me with tickles. 

"stop!" I said this time laughing.

"not until you take that back" she mimicked. 

"okay, you're not heavy" 

"and?"

"And I'm going to get you" She tried to run away but I pulled her back by her waist. She tripped over my leg and landed on top of me. Our lips almost touching. She smirked and leaned in. I closed my eyes waiting for her to kiss me. 

 

"daebak" I heard her say laughing. "you were totally waiting for me to kiss you" she joked.