12

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

Only Look at Me Taeyang

 

NaEun's Pov

"leave me alone!" I cried as I slammed my locker in frustration. Kris would not leave me alone today.

"at least let me walk you to first hour." he begged.

"no"

"yes"

"No!"

"yes."

"kris I said no!" He smirked.

"well too bad because we have the same first hour." He said intertwining my hands with his. I rolled my eyes.

"since when were you so overprotective."

"Since you were my girlfriend."

 

"we're not officially dating" I said. Kris looked like he was hurt.

"well we have to at least pretend." he mumbled. I felt bad. Kris must really care about his business.

"sorry" I said ruffling his hair and gripping our hands tighter. "let's go!" He smiled and followed me. During class, Kai was winking at me seductively and bit his lip. I supressed a giggle and looked away. That boy never gives up.

"psst" A boy next to me tapped my shoulders and gave me a note. For me? I mouthed. He nodded and pointed to Kai who gestured me to open it.

what are you doing after school?

-kai

I laughed and before I could reply Kris snatched the note from me.

"Miss, Kai won't stop bothering Naeun" He said giving the note to the teacher. She eyed me and read the note. 

"She will be in detention if you are wondering Kai." She crumpled up the paper and tossed it in the trash.

"Bu-" I started. 

"no buts. detention."

"that's not fair I wasn't passing notes!" I said.

"but you were about to reply."

"If anything miss, Kai should go to detention." Kris defended.

"Yeah, but he already got detention this morning."

"yay, we'll be together Naeun." kai winked blowing me a kiss. I let out an exasperated sigh.

"can I go to detention too?" Kris asked.

"you have no reason to." The teacher responded. "anyways back to the lesson." Kris muttered a string of curses before coming up with a solution. He scribbled on a note and passed it to me. 

"miss I'm passing notes." He said matter of factly. "I should get detention." The teacher turned around with an unamused look.

"hmm.. well no need. You'll go straight to the principal's office." She smirked. Kris frowned.

"then can I have detention?"

"No."

"but.."

"kris stop" I whispered. He mouthed an 'i'm sorry' and formed a heart with his hands. I rolled my eyes and continued writing notes. It was already lunchtime and Kris insisted that we go out to eat.

"waeyo?" I asked annoyed.

"well I want to treat you to some good lunch"

"go with Tao" I suggested. 

"ani I want to go with you." 

"Nonsense, let's just go eat in the cafeteria." I said grabbing his wrist. He slumped and lazily followed me.

"Naeun you won't believe what happened to me!" Luhan frowned. "I got detention for 'talking'" he put quotation marks in the air. 

"NO WAY!" I said jumping in joy. "I did too!" Luhan's face brightened up. 

"nuh uh?! room 826?" I nodded. "YAY WE'LL BE TOGETHER!" Kris scoffed.

"what the hell? I tried so hard to get detention today" He muttered cursing throwing his trash on the floor.

"Mr. Wu, no littering. detention" one of the staff members said writing out a detention slip. Kris beamed and took the slip.

"thanks sir!" He said bowing. The worker raised his eyebrow in suspicion but soon walked away. "Naeun I finally got detention!" Kris said happily.

"good for you." I mumbled. He glared at Luhan and gave him the finger when I didn't look. Poor Luhan, he was so confused.

"so winter formal is coming up" Xiumin said grinning. "I think I will know who will ask me." The members started talking about who they wanted to be their dates until it was Luhan's turn. I frowned. Obviously someone pretty.

"I don't know" he admitted truthfully. "no one has really captured my attention yet." I let out a sigh of relief but also worried. If he doesn't like anyone, then that means that he doesn't like me. I played with my food and lost my appetite. 

"who are you going to ask?" Chen asked me. Honestly, I didn't know. I looked at both Kris and Luhan.

"not sure" I mumbled. Who am I going to ask? 

"Naeun, stop playing your food and eat" Lay said. I pushed my tray of food aside.

"I'm not hungry anymore. If you will excuse me, I will leave first. I heard Xiumin saying 'more food!' before I walked outside of the cafeteria. I went under a tree and pulled out a book, hoping it will distract me from thinking about Luhan's confession. I couldn't concentrate on the book. "AISH!" I screamed ruffling my hair. 

"what's wrong?" I heard someone ask and I jumped in surprise. I frowned seeing who it was. Kris. "what do you want?" I asked trying to be polite. 

"ouch" he said sitting right next to me. " I just wanted to talk to you that's all." He mumbled. I closed my book and faced him. "Listen, there's a ball coming up and I was wondering if you want to be my d-date? I mean you don't have to but I think we should go together cause our parents friends and aquaintances will be there and we are supposed to technically.."

"kris stop" I said. "Of course, I'd love to go." He beamed.

"really?!?" I nodded. 

"great I can't wait." He said. "I have something important to tell you after the dance. Let's go to class, shall we?" he asked getting up waiting for me to grab his hand. I hesitantly got up and intertwined our fingers together. I wonder what Kris is going to say.
 

-

*great, detention. Just my luck.* I thought heading to the classroom. 

"Naeun, let's walk together." Kai said coming out of nowhere. 

"uhh.. arraso?" He slung an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer, intoxicating me with his strong cologne. 

"who are you asking to winter formal?" He question wriggling his brows. I grinned and pinched his cheeks.

"my boyfriend of course." I replied. 

"noona I didn't know we were dating, but if that's what you want then I am completely fine with that." he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"no my actual boyfriend."

"bwoh?" I raised my brows.

"you didn't know I'm daiting Kris?" He laughed dryly.

"of course I know noona, I was just hoping it was a rumor." I laughed and whacked his arm.

"yah~" he laughed and pulled me closer to him. 

"let's make your boyfriend jealous, eh?" I nodded happily. I couldn't wait to see his reaction. We walked past the double doors and straight to class. I put on a pokerface before walking in. Kris was already there and his eyes widened. I chuckled mentally in amusement.

"get your hands off my girl" Kris demanded. 

"your girl?" Kai chuckled. Kris grabbed him by the collar. I decided to confess before Kai got hurt.

"oppa we're joking calm down~" I cooed rubbing his arm. Kris calmed at my touch and let go of kai. he pinked in embarrasment. 

"I know." He fibbed. I rolled my eyes. He scratched his neck awkwardly. "Uh sorry.." he mumbled.

"it's cool" kai said pulling out a seat and sitting down. 

"come sit. I saved you a spot." he said pulling me to a desk next to his. 

"gee thanks for saving me a seat. I was afraid there wouldn't be any more spots" I joked staring at the empty classroom. Kris blushed harder and cleared his throat waving to Luhan. He beamed and took a seat next to mine.

"hey Naeun" he said ignoring Kris. 

"don't. I almost got punched in the face from that hyung for messing with his girl" He pointed to Kris. Luhan grinned and pulled his desk closer to mine. "is that so?" he chuckled in amusement. Kris clutched his fists and pulled my desk by his.

"yeah so back off." I noticed the intense stares both men were exchanging. I grabbed Kris's hand to catch his attention. He quickly looked at me and smiled. 

"what are you going to wear at the ball? I want to match" I asked him. His eyes were now almost crescent moons.

"blue. unless you want to wear a different color."

*Wow. I guess I have no chance* Luhan thought frowning.